ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
ESPN has to move the Las Vegas Bowl to after Christmas. Teams won't get in all the extra practices and no official visits before early signing day. That's why UK was fine playing at the same damn time as the Louisville basketball game.

Or that was a big FU to Cal by Mitch.

Reactions: warrior_SW
If UK is without Levis for the bowl, a bowl game vs Iowa is likely one of the few we could actually win.

However, our offense won’t likely get to 10 points vs that Iowa defense.

ESPN has to move the Las Vegas Bowl to after Christmas. Teams won't get in all the extra practices and no official visits before early signing day. That's why UK was fine playing at the same damn time as the Louisville basketball game.

Or that was a big FU to Cal by Mitch.
I believe they get to practice the same as the other bowl teams. Otherwise, I agree, 10 days from now sucks.

We are going to the Transperfect Music City Bowl.

Despite what you'd think, Transperfect is apparently not a purveyor of bottom surgery that Vern is trying to groom his students for. Instead, it is a business translation service. They might have wanted to focus group that name a few more times before paying for the naming rights to a bowl.

Fourth straight loss for the former #1. Unranked tomorrow most likely.
-Not most likely, it’s for sure. You can’t lose every game for two weeks and stay ranked.

-The Cohen chatter is not legit from what I’ve heard from former players. He apparently hates the whole recruiting thing and limited time with players and the college rules in general.

-Not most likely, it’s for sure. You can’t lose every game for two weeks and stay ranked.

-The Cohen chatter is not legit from what I’ve heard from former players. He apparently hates the whole recruiting thing and limited time with players and the college rules in general.
The chatter is legit.

I’d still take Lexington as a whole but downtown Knoxville blows downtown Lexington out of the water.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT