ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Halloween 1988 after riding around the neighborhood in a rickety trailer stacked with hey pulled by a family station wagon the old man and his buddies decided it would be a grand idea to come back to our house and watch The Exorcist. They all sat there pounding Miller Lites and Mr Gatti’s pizza while all us kids stuffed our faces with chocolate and other sweets and watching that terrifying movie.

I was 9. Kind of concerning?

Reactions: PTI (pti)
Blazing Saddles is a cinematic masterpiece. Richard Pryor is my all time favorite comedian. Going to be a while before I watch that with the kid.

I plan on introducing my oldest to The Goonies this fall. It was always s great intro to the season for me.

We've been watching all the Star Wars movies too. Only about 15 mins of episode 8 and then episode 9 left from the main storyline.

I'm hoping I can get him into some Westerns eventually. Especially the Clint Eastwood stuff.

Little dude is ate up with fishing. Same way I was at that age. Got to do an inshore charter yesterday and he got a nice speckled trout. Hasn't stopped talking about it and is excited to eat it for dinner tonight.

Friday 5 from the beach

Everywhere - Fleetwood Mac
In The Meantime - Spacehog
Closer - The Chainsmokers
Hey Girl - OAR
Gone Til November - Wyclef Jean

Last edited:
I still think Young Frankenstein is Mel Brooks’ best film by a long shot.

Guilty pleasure summer/beach tunes:

Electric Avenue - Eddie Grant
South Street - The Orlons
Dreams - The Allman Brothers
Technique - New Order
Me Myself and I - De La Soul

Reactions: Touch_Em_All
it is sauce.

Dradrool-loser-bastards call it gravy.

Non-Italian opinions need not apply.

Got a flatbed Ford and four good tires
Biscuits in the oven, chicken in the fryer
Lights turned on, cable paid
If you asked me, I got it made
If I could hug my kids and kiss my wife
One more day in this crazy life
Take a second to stop and smell the daisies
Everything else is gravy

Juneteenth is a nice gift.

HBO Real Sports is coming to the store for an interview. They are going to tag along the next big cash deal we do. Also, follow us at the National Sports Card Convention in July. The segment will have several from the industry. Just a look into the sports card boom.
Congratulations. You have now had your own baseball card and will be on Real Sports. Those are just pipe dreams for many people. You did it the right way, I hope they mention how much you and the Nation have donated.

Summertime 5 Hip Hop Edition

Top Back (Remix)- TI feat. Jeezy / Young Dro / Big Kuntry King / BG
Can I Get A - Jay Z
Let Me Clear My Throat - DJ Kool
In Da Club - Fitty
Country Grammar - Nelly

Honorable mention :

Tipsy - J-Kwon
Izzo - Jay Z
No Hands - Waka Flocka Feat. Roscoe Dash / Wale
Thrift Shop - Macklemore
I'm On One - DJ Khaled Feat. Drake / Lil Wayne