ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll take the forthcoming slander, but until Giannis can shoot 38% from 3 and 80% from the line he will never be Elite Elite.

He's too easy to gameplan for in a 7 game series, and his lack of shooting down the stretch is a net negative.

I don't care about the 2 MVP's.

Also, golf friends.

I know you're not used to this, but you can turn on Golf Channel at 12:30 for a Major and see Live Coverage. 9:45am-12:30 on Peacock, then 12:30 to 10:00pm on GC/NBC

Not sure what to do with 9.5 hours of Live TV coverage in a single day, but I guess I'll manage

reds.gif

Dude's gotta make those alimony payments -- might as well sling some bourbon. That's an incredibly smart bachelor play, imo. George Clooney made $700 million selling his tequila brand after, I'm sure, putting owning a tequila brand to good use.

Reactions: Col. Angus
Good for him. Fella makes 5 million plus per year so it’s probably a good investment and something he’s interested in.

I fella I know here in Louisville played with him 2 years ago at Lexington CC said he’s vodka man on the golf course and LOVES to gambol. Basically, not a MilqueToast Man.

~George and Jerry communicated well on his intercom, as did Oda Mae and Molly on hers. 1990 versions.

~Businesses here in CKy still implementing summer of 2020 covid precautions are the worst.

~cawood w/ the Knob 120 last week for an 8:00 tee time...he was toast at #12 and limped in w/ a nice 85 on Big Blue...followed up w/ sober 73 at Houston Oaks a few days later.

~Biden/Putin....interesting meeting since both hate the USA. Hopefully Joe doesn't fall asleep.

~Gym, steam, pot of kona....all systems go.

Reactions: roguemocha
Mitch offered to come to Murfreesboro and play a round of golf. Unfortunately, I play golf like Bowling Green car salesman guy posts. . In all seriousness, Mitch is as nice as they come and obviously works hard for UK.

One of my 17 year old twins got into the bourbon and got wasted. In a weird way I was proud of him. Shitty dad I suppose. Locked it up so I hope he enjoyed.

KD’s performance is some legendary stuff. Playing ball like that on “feet” that look like something you would find in outer space is even more impressive.

Dude flew in from Maine yesterday. In 1999 he pulled a Pokémon Charizard 1st Edition card. His mom wouldn’t let him sell it for $250. Walked out of our store with 25k cash yesterday. Good for her/him.

What's the market like on Garbage Pail Kids? IIRC, my mom has a binder full of them buried in her house somewhere.
A Series 1 wax box brings between 30-40k. I think a complete Series 1 set brings around $800-900. You’re looking for the Adam Bomb and Nasty Nick card.

Tommy, he’s sent some pictures and should either grade them. The. sell to maximize $. If he doesn’t want the hassle hit me up. I’ll buy either way.

- Sitting around drinking bourbon with Brady asking him about baseball cards seems like a helluva fun night.

- Speaking of, Bonds Tops Traded Tiffany worth anything? Have a few of those in good condition.

- Those were the days, raiding dad’s fridge and liquor cabinet to piece together a buzz.

“Well, I got 3 Beasts, an Old Milwaukee, about half a handle of SoCo with floaters and two Bartels&James.”

- Going down to my best buddy’s house to drink bourbon, eat pizza and watch “Commando” tonight. Can’t wait.

We did a pick for a guy from Alabama who gave me two Stagg Jr picks. Per Buffalo Trace they were the first ones ever and it was for St Jude Charity.

I hope Stoops has smarter people around him than Peyton does. Peyton product sucks, as do most things from TN.

It feels like it’s been 2 years since football season.

Lumber is starting to go down. Not going to get back to $8 OSB, but it is headed in the right direction.

Cutting a PO for 100 barrels today. My biggest transaction yet. #growth

😳 That's fascinating. Please tell us what else you hear that goes on in Lexington!
I’m good. I have nothing for that place unless Keeneland is going on, or there’s a home football game or bball game.

Considering he’s a business partner with Stoops on certain things he’s a good source.

Go create another quiz and stick it up your ass.

Last edited:
You seem to have this mythic view of Lexington, I guess because you didn't go to school here or ever live here (reminder - I grew up in Louisville. So this is not a Lexington! thing).

Your idols - they live amongst us! Many of us see them regularly and know much more than you do (but don't post about it because we're not desperate to impress with secondhand connections).

Now go check some boxes and create needles bureaucratic paperwork hurdles for the business people whose asses you have to kiss.

Last edited:
You seem to have this mythic view of Lexington, I guess because you didn't go to school here or ever live here (reminder - I grew up in Louisville. So this is not a Lexington! thing).

Your idols - they live amongst us! Many of us see them regularly and know much more than you do (but don't post about it because we're not desperate to impress with secondhand connections).

Now go check some boxes and create needles bureaucratic paperwork hurdles for the business people whose asses you have to kiss, you candyass bankerboy bitch.

Thanks! Have a nice day.

Be careful of Pokemon cards laced with LSD.
Apparently in Florida (and presumably other states) prisons, the new thing is to saturate paper in Raid, let it dry, and then mail it to prisoners so it can be cut into little pieces and then eaten or smoked. Apparently they prefer Raid to meth for the prison high.

They usually decorate the card stock with children's drawings, etc so it is easier to get through security.

They more you know.

So the NIL thing is a legitimate concern at UK since it's coming in other states in 2 weeks and Kentucky didn't pass anything this year and won't meet again for 6 months.

I kind of thought it would work itself out but that would have required the NCAA to do something logical. That was my mistake.

What exactly does the legislature need to pass for NIL to occur at UK? Doesn't seem like a legislative issue.

Assuming we do need to make legal changes, couldn't King Andy just wave his wand to get us to the next session?

What exactly does the legislature need to pass for NIL to occur at UK? Doesn't seem like a legislative issue.

Assuming we do need to make legal changes, couldn't King Andy just wave his wand to get us to the next session?

I was reminded at a networking breakfast this morning that Will Wade is still gainfully employed, so I believe schools can just kind of do whatever the hell they want.

In states with NIL bills passed (every SEC state but Kentucky, I think) it will be law that athletes can make money off their image which supersedes NCAA rules.

The NCAA still says it's a no-no but I highly doubt they're going to make all schools in Texas, Florida, California, etc. ineligible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT