ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are a couple houses in 40502 that are twice the size, that actually look like they've had someone in them in the last 50 years, that have been on the market for over a month for less than 2 million.

It was Hilary Boone's house and is still in the family so maybe they think that makes it worth more.

The Lexington Housing Market everyone!

That's assessed for $687K.

Reactions: blubo
Those home intercoms were the worst invention in history. Had them growing up. Tried them 4 or 5 times for shits and giggles. Never could hear anything worth a shit, unless you screamed, and then you could hear the person screaming through the house, but not through the intercom.

We had the 2 boxes that you pushed a button and they sounded like walkie talkies. Not built in.

MOOOMMMM CAN KYLE SPEND THE NIGHT!!
MOOOMMMM ORDER PIZZA HUT!!!!
MOOOMMMM BRING THE KOOLAID DOWN!!!
MOOOMMM MCF IS BEING A JERK!!!

Those didn't last long.

I read that in Cartman’s voice and chuckled.

Growing up we had a full basement that was the place to hang out. Big screen TV, Nintendo, endless supply of games. Throw in a refrigerator full of soft drinks, a freezer full of Schwan’s food, a pool and parents that *never* came down there....shew wee what a blast. Many nights buddies would just show up, come in the back door and down the steps uninvited. Not to mention how many times we would sneak our girlfriends in, lot of finger banging went on in that basement, which back in those days was something to brag about. Most weekends my old man would just count heads and start fixing his famous chocolate chip pancakes and bacon. But we never had an intercom system

We could play both AM and FM radio on ours, it had pre-set dials, and you could control which rooms in the home did and did not play music at any given time.

I swear, some of you bozos were raised in a barn or something. In Harrods Hill, we had money coming out of our ears.

I read that in Cartman’s voice and chuckled.

Growing up we had a full basement that was the place to hang out. Big screen TV, Nintendo, endless supply of games. Throw in a refrigerator full of soft drinks, a freezer full of Schwan’s food, a pool and parents that *never* came down there....shew wee what a blast. Many nights buddies would just show up, come in the back door and down the steps uninvited. Not to mention how many times we would sneak our girlfriends in, lot of finger banging went on in that basement, which back in those days was something to brag about. Most weekends my old man would just count heads and start fixing his famous chocolate chip pancakes and bacon. But we never had an intercom system

Congrats on having a pool in your basement. I bet nobody else in GYERO had that!

imagereader.aspx

Billy Stilz, ladies and gentlemen.

This asshole will happily sell you a $700k house for $2 million.

Okay to dox?

Congrats on having a pool in your basement. I bet nobody else in GYERO had that!

The pool was out back, guess I should have made that clear. It got its fair share of use, too. The “Ross” dive was a real favorite. I’d start out by the fence, head towards the diving board while removing my shorts, and dive in “Swan Style”. A real hit with the young lasses that had showed up.

GYEROMAN circa 2006

Dude, I crushed Brendan’s last night and had the cabbie take us through the Rally’s drive thru at 4:00 am. It was wild.

GYEROMAN 2021… TOUCH A POOL IN THE BACKYARD. LETS BUY THIS 2 MILLION DOLLAR HOME DEMO THE FNG SHIT OUT OF THE THING & BUILD AN INDOOR POOL IN BASEMENT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT