ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not wanting to work shitdos:

- The best life hack my dad taught me was pressing the old bar of soap into the new one. I occasionally roll the wet bar on my black cat's back and text him a picture asking him if I did it right this time. He still hasn't figured this out.

- Like the glove slap idea. My brother wants to start a service called None of your Beesness where you can send someone a can of live bees and it has a live camera feed of when they open it.

- Took the techs to the most depressing Hoots I've ever been to yesterday. They wrote a note and taped it to the hostess stand saying they're short-staffed and it would take a long time to get your order. The 3 lassies serving were gorgeous and nary a smile in the joint. Time to cut the bennies.

- Never really had an up close look at someone getting f you money and I don't know the highly confidential deal my boss got on his sale but it's evident in his behavior that he simply doesn't GAF anymore. It's really inspirational to see and while I'll never have it quite like that, shaving kids out of life and saving more than you spend gives one hope.

- I still remember Chauncy giving me shit about what I do. Throughout my life, perfect stranger call-outs connect with me more than those I know/love/trust. Seems more genuine even if it's meant to be insult. In a way, he pushed a button that put me into another gear.

- Finally got the larger injectors on the Z. Little more and we're shooting E85 flames out of the exhaust before it's tuned.

- Spent all day at the new Disney property that finally had their first move-ins. Our customer, the property management/developer, absolutely crushed it. The property is unbelievable, they have every amenity you can imagine and they got 700+ people moved in by lunchtime.

- Vegas next month for a tradeshow. Our only objectives are to talk to vendors so will have to figure out the fine line of being Tommy and keeping my job but I intend to push it every chance I get.

- UT fan is on par with UL fan. Two programs with fanbases that act like they're the gift of sports to college and neither are ever mentioned in a best ever category for anything. Guess I notice it more now that UL fans don't have much shit to talk these days.

- Sat is redneck day with two former SWAT guys providing a private group of us pistola training and blowing shit up in the woods for 4 hours. Got a local gun rep coming with a bunch of goodies to try out.

- People already have their cameras cued up for this epic GYEROMAN fisticuffs.

Be careful of Pokemon cards laced with LSD.

You all are too young to remember, but in the Bay Area, in the late 70's subversive type were mixing acid with DMSO (In case you're unfamiliar with it, whatever you mix with it will be absorbed, topically, directly into the bloodstream, a lot of folks swear by it for arthritis but anyway) for instance, if you mix lemon juice in it, in a few minutes, you'll taste lemon in your mouth.

They would take this mixture and swab it on the door handles of police cars, politicians limos etc.

The Dead Kennedys wrote a song about it.

For some reason I follow Ouray Brewery (Colorado) on social media, and they have started routinely posting (un)passively-(extra)aggressively reminding people on a daily basis that they now have to shut down at 7pm every day...

......because of a shortage of affordable housing for service industry workers caused by Air BnBs/government inaction/lack of zoning/gentrification/etc.

If they care about affordable housing so much, maybe they should shut down their bar and turn it into rent controlled condos. /rolleyes

100cat probably didn’t win any new fans tonight, but he got a clear decision win over Richie to claim the interim GYERO heavyweight title.

100cat (16-0, 8 KO) won on scores of 120-107 across the board, which is also what our unofficial score was, and really the only score you could have. Richie (21-2, 17 KO) proved miles out of his depth at this level, but the banking underdog did swing hard when he swung, and 100cat respected the wind behind the missed punches enough to not take many chances.

In all seriousness, 100cat is clearly a very talented fighter, and many in the media will probably wind up making a mountain out of a molehill with a boring fight like this. It’s not the fight 100cat will be remembered for when all is said and done either way; it’s a blip on the road to bigger things, the things he will be remembered for — but yes, this fight was aggressively dull, with the crowd never waking up much, only a bit to boo some in the 11th round.

100cat did score a knockdown on a check hook in the fourth round, and may have deserved a couple similar knockdowns elsewhere in the fight, but those were ruled slips by foot-obsessed referee Adrian Baldwin.

100cat admitted to not being too happy with the performance, but gave Richie credit — if that’s the word — for being awkward.

“To be honest, I didn’t really like my performance. I feel like I could have performed a lot better, but he was an awkward, awkward fighter,” he said after the win.

With it noted that he’s the top-ranked contender within GYERO — 100cat said the same things he’s been saying: he wants the belts.

“If I had the choice, I’d take WayneDougan,” he said. “But if I’ve got to beat up PTI to get to it, I’ll do that, too. PTI can’t beat me. PTI knows what it is. I don’t care how I performed, PTI knows what it is.”

“I’ll take whatever route they tell me to get a title and then another title and another title,” he added.

Drinking some Ararat 20yr Armenian brandy. Nice. Muy interesante.

just trouble shot my outdoor speakers back into full operation. Nothing better than figuring out electronic shit. Wife impressed.

anyone see Russell’s 13 out in the wilds of Kentucky? I have 5 lotto tix for BTAC/Pappy raffle. Dude... anything for a WLW.

stitching together a Roadtrip tour de force for my son... Wake Forest, UNC, UVa, UGA, Clemson, Vandy, UK. 1.5 weeks of driving. He just made all league for the 800m. Not shabby.

Will Levis needs some outside targets. Paging TaeTae. Pretty stoked otherwise. Center may be an issue. Drake was SUCH an unsung hero.

Awaiting some wall art to be installed, other than that, I’m open for entertaining.

My buddy just got the Yoder YS 640s pellet smoker/grill completely jelly. I’d like to set it and Forget it.

Durant last night was a magician. I still think MY Nets lose series, but that 48-minute effort... shew.

City again tomorrow. Hope I don’t get killed. Total shithole.

0/10. (they wannabe Howard Cosell commentary post)
Almost as bad as the poster who listed Wan'dale on the ALL DECADE team and hasn't even suited up for ONE play in THIS decade much less last.

Spent three nights at the Galt House over the weekend on a business trip, if that is suppose to be a "nice" Louisville hotel, they got some uppity improving to do. NOT impressed. Neither was Spinelli's pizza.

Do not know which, but can see one of the combatants involved in the GYERO dick measuring contest ending up like Denver bro. One of you is real, and the other one is not about that life. Would LOVE to see that play out and find out who is real and who is just running their cock holster. SET IT UP, place odds, and record it for all to see. None of these celebrity boxing BS fights, I am talking Worldstar style, anything goes. Hood shit, no gloves, no rules, just 2 dudes getting down.

Phone call I just had:

Hi, this is Officer Foster with the Winston-Salem Police Department.

- How can I help you?

Were you handling a racoon at a bar this past weekend?

- Excuse me?

Sir, there's a picture on your Facebook of you holding a racoon at a bar. You're not in trouble, but you shouldn't handle racoons.

- Oh, that racoon. Yeah.

Can you tell us who else handled it?

- Uh, no idea.

OK, this can be a public health crisis because they carry rabies. So please be more cautious.

- OK?

Amazon.com: Kids Hooded Cape Cloak Funny Raccoon Cloak for Children for  Halloween: Clothing

Did you happen to let him know some of the skanks you’ve been with carried worse than rabies, and if he really cared where were those phone calls?

Quite the detective that badge wearing GAF must be.

Also, and even though I hate them both, besides Durant I’d say Trey Young is the most impactful player in these playoffs.

Should be a fun next few weeks watching these dudes battle it out.

Phone call I just had:

Hi, this is Officer Foster with the Winston-Salem Police Department.

- How can I help you?

Were you handling a racoon at a bar this past weekend?

- Excuse me?

Sir, there's a picture on your Facebook of you holding a racoon at a bar. You're not in trouble, but you shouldn't handle racoons.

- Oh, that racoon. Yeah.

Can you tell us who else handled it?

- Uh, no idea.

OK, this can be a public health crisis because they carry rabies. So please be more cautious.

- OK?

Once again the appropriate answer is GGP & DIAF.

This is fascinating AF to watch. I’ve felt Philly was some bitches and felt Trey would kill them, but that lead made me think maybe, just maybe they’d turn the corner.

LMAO

Speaking of rubbing shoulders with the UK elite, NOBODY had better scoop than me for 2 months, when my kids hot babysitter was sleeping with Micah Johnson. Dude sang like a canary for some poonanny.

Just processing what has occurred today.

Gyero lore. The Ritchie/Century beef just exploded to epic. In what will certainly be a front runner for post of the year, Ritchie’s rage was unleashed. Channeling his inner Louisville man, a scathing threat was launched and accentuated with a declaration of grievance for insulting his profession. Shade was also thrown the Lexington way in a very crude and insulting fashion .

Many have weighed in on the fight, and it’s fairly universal that Big Johnson (6’6/250) is the heavy favorite…with only UKO championing the slender banker (6’2/180), it seems he doesn’t have a snowballs chance in hell.

No doubt this was probably fueled by domestos, but a line in the sand has been drawn.

We pray for peace, but sometimes it’s just the black and blue oblivion.

Thursday from the beach randoms:

I'll confirm that thongs have returned in a major way. The downside is that a lot of fatbodies don't seem to have any personal awareness or discretion when it comes to displaying hail damage.

Taking the oldest on a fishing charter later, we're both pumped.

Hit up an old favorite for dinner last night. Ate a gummy before going and it about got the better of me. The room was dancing by the time we left.

LOL at richie's post. Century would destroy the angry banker from the crime riddled city on the river.

I bet rob's wife would feel it.

Saw a special ops Chinook buzz the beach yesterday. Blacked out scooting along about 50ft about the ocean.

HHI is not as quaint as it used to be. The public beach by the tiki bar is almost unbearably packed. Thank God I'm a GYERO-man and we have a private beach next to the house.

Bro country is the worst genre in music.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT