ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmmm. You work on German divers? I got an automatic Sinn U1 that needs regular service.

Nope, above my pay grade. I pretty much specialize in antique pocket watches, wrist watches, and clocks. Those fancy watches with a bunch of buttons and whistles, as far as a service, usually require specialized tools,oils, etc. and I don’t do em.

Edit: I just looked that watch up, doesn’t look to be near as complicated as I thought.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kooky Kats
Classic Rudd. Shooting gloves/smoking gloves/oyster shucking gloves. Classic.

NEF_4064-Edit_660x_crop_center.jpg

Elite organic fishing gloves may be the most GYERO thing ever and that is saying something.

Reactions: 80 Proof
-lets put everything we sell on one dude and throw it on the website. LARPers gonna larp.

-tbh, if it weren't for lip cancer I'd probably give the pipe a try(you're welcome doc).

Reactions: drxman1
There's legitimately only 5 or 6 players who can win that tournament this week. Lots of really damn good college players in good form- Butler, Evan Davis, Jansen Preston, etc.

Trinity’s JM Butler. Will be a freshman at Auburn, kid is a phenom.

He just finished his freshman year. Played in the top 5 all year, I believe.

UK is letting A LOT of talented kids get out of state. Butler's dad even played for UK, and he still lost him. There's a sophomore in Lexington who's already committed to Auburn. Another local kid is going to UVA. Vandy has gotten two kids out of Lexington Christian in recent years. UK made a lot of in-roads at St. X and still lost their best player since Justin Thomas to LSU. It's becoming a problem.

^If he plays really well, he does. He's got a ton of talent. He won our invitational in Winchester Memorial Day weekend, so he's in good form, but he's been really inconsistent at Morehead. He's a really solid OVC golfer but the OVC Player of the Year is also in the field, along with a lot of SEC and ACC players.

Let us not forget that Kolb is an associate professor at world renowned Spalding University and was paid $200K by the teacher’s unions so that kids would never have to go back to school.

Edit: Jones went back to full woke when some chick brought up slavery. Lol

Commies and conspiracy theorists. Nice little thing we have going.

As a kid, I kind of hated playing youth sports because the adults would not let it be fun. It was 4,000,000% more fun to invent some weird form of whiffle ball with my buddies than it was to take BP, imo.

Reactions: roguemocha
No guns, wood chipper, ambulances or coroners so nothing that wouldn’t normally be seen at a weekend cookout. Really let down by all the hype.

Doctors office informed me last week that my treatments and medicine cancels the vaccine so they had me do bloodwork. Results came back that I don’t have Covid. They seriously gave me a Covid test, ffs. So now I look like a junkie with the bruised arm because they don’t have a test for percentage of antibodies. Told me to keep acting like I never got a vaccine and go back to mask and other precautions. Feel like Charlie Brown and the football.

No guns, wood chipper, ambulances or coroners so nothing that wouldn’t normally be seen at a weekend cookout. Really let down by all the hype.

Doctors office informed me last week that my treatments and medicine cancels the vaccine so they had me do bloodwork. Results came back that I don’t have Covid. They seriously gave me a Covid test, ffs. So now I look like a junkie with the bruised arm because they don’t have a test for percentage of antibodies. Told me to keep acting like I never got a vaccine and go back to mask and other precautions. Feel like Charlie Brown and the football.
I believe the appropriate response would be to tell them to GGP & DIAF

Reactions: 80 Proof
The Lexington Housing Market everyone!

• Wow
Reactions: Ron Mehico
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT