ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calipari is just preparing to take Milquetoast to the cleaners on a contract re-negotiation if we have a great season this year, imo, while at the same time prepping for a soft landing if we have a repeat of last year and he needs to make a Rich Man's Tubby Smith-like exit.

Calipari is just preparing to take Milquetoast to the cleaners on a contract re-negotiation if we have a great season this year, imo, while at the same time prepping for a soft landing if we have a repeat of last year and he needs to make a Rich Man's Tubby Smith-like exit.
We are in what, the third year of a 10 year extension?!?! There should be ZERO more negotiations unless it is a way to lower the buyout. Zero.

OMG… Did you hear that, folks? Fellas like Century get to rub shoulders from 250 feet away with UK coaches along with the rest of the Rascal Flats crowd at Landstowne Center Malone’s. How fng cool is that? Gracious, I’m jealous. I mean, that’s all it would take for me to justify any level of quality of life.

Any new bullshit Stoops rumors like circa 2016 about him with hygienists, or bar maids going to circle around again from a bunch of bearded douchebags who got their feelings hurt because he doesn’t kiss the ass of a bunch of entitled dorks? I say this in all sincerity, any time you want I can meet you anywhere/anytime and will pound your ass into black and blue oblivion. And, yes, that’s a damn threat. You insulted my profession and you insulted me. Try it.

One time I almost ran into Andre Smith when we were both picking up our kids from day care but I don’t brag about it because I like to earn my GYERO cred through the content of my #takes

OMG… Did you hear that, folks? Fellas like Century get to rub shoulders from 250 feet away with UK coaches along with the rest of the Rascal Flats crowd at Landstowne Center Malone’s. How fng cool is that? Gracious, I’m jealous. I mean, that’s all it would take for me to justify any level of quality of life.

Any new bullshit Stoops rumors like circa 2016 about him with hygienists, or bar maids going to circle around again from a bunch of bearded douchebags who got their feelings hurt because he doesn’t kiss the ass of a bunch of entitled dorks? I say this in all sincerity, any time you want I can meet you anywhere/anytime and will pound your ass into black and blue oblivion. And, yes, that’s a damn threat. You insulted my profession and you insulted me. Try it.
*This post is brought to you by Domesto Train via Wild Dunes Station.

I mean, I love both Richie and 100cat… but if we’re talking a fistfight, my money is on the Lexingtonian. Richie has youth, little bouncy, could float like a butterfly and sting like a bee…Centch is a little older, but he’s too big, too mean and nasty, imo…

Reactions: HUBER and 80 Proof
Richie's wiry....$$ on him.

ElatedFelineCassowary-size_restricted.gif

Reactions: bradyjames
@bradyjames im sending off a couple Pokemon cards with some lebrons and Kobe’s. Is it worth the extra money to pay for BCG or will psa yield the same results for less money?
We have about 4,000 cards at PSA and 0 at BGS(I’m assuming you meant BGS).

WS-This era of Pokémon’ I would just let G have fun and enjoy trading. If he ever gets into some new type product that is 1st edition step in and hold. If you or Anth will PM an address I’ll send him some packs for free. We just got some new ones that come out Friday. He’ll be the cool kid for having them already.

G’s D is gonna be hanging extra low as he Conor McGregor billionaire struts into school with that New Pokémon Card swag.

Reactions: 911guy
I assume a fight between GYERO posters would have to be a loser-leaves-town type of deal, right? No way you could get your ass kicked and still post on this thread.

Reactions: woodyard16
I would think the driver Mocs would be optimal for a tussle. Great for stomping besmirchers and popping clutches.

-Randoms-

-Been a bit since we've had a meet up proposed. I'd give RJ 2:1 odds. He's not a small man.

-Man, I've been buried at work. Good and bad. Gimme 2-3 more weeks of insanity then let's cruise into the late summer.

-I've seen a few signs that indicate the supply chain is catching up but even more showing inflation is going to be insanity(hopefully some of it is just opportunistic cocks*ckers that get screwed in the end) but stuff doubling in price overnight, limits on amounts purchased. Not great. Hiring isn't catching up, at all.

-Gave Down Home Rye Pick another shot this weekend and the month or so on the shelf REALLY helped it. Much smoother. A-/B+ territory.

-Man, I wish I was sitting back on Wild Dunes Beaches crushing domestos. That sounds amazing, TBH. Won't be long.

-Cal to the NBA rumors 😍 The world is healing.

-That TBall fight makes me nauseous. What a bunch of losers. Grew up in a league where similar, but not quite as extreme, was common place. Good old Valley Station/PRP. I got berated as a 12 year old Tee Ball Ump by one of the coaches and called it a career. This year being on the field and invested in a group of young kids I was pissed at a couple shitty calls made by the 15 year old umpire BUT obviously I'm not saying anything to an opposing coach or umpire over youth sports. The level of trash that requires is unreal.

-Text machines are going wild right now.

Wow. I don't rub shoulders with Stoops, you have that part wrong. That's kind of the point. You just seem really easily impressed.

Yeah, I probably went overboard. I even went back and cleaned part of it up, hours ago. Sorry to ruin your entire day. That said, if you really want to pursue it, I'm sure you can find me.

Damn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT