ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
-nice little trip to cashiers/highlands NC.

-little bit of hiking (not enough) but it was a 3 family trip so I went with the flow. Played in a waterfall.

-Picked up a pair of these at the highlands hiker:
https://tombeckbe.com/products/gloves?variant=40875411977

-only mask required was at the highlands nature center. In theory the people that run this joint are scientists. Incredibly stupid...but a minor inconvenience.

-love the area...the influx of northeasterners via Atlanta is irritating. Very nice nonetheless.

-need to learn fly fishing.

Bespoke, small batch, farm-to-hand, vintage, artisan crafted, organic, non GMO shooting gloves.

Wow just wow.

Classic Rudd. Shooting gloves/smoking gloves/oyster shucking gloves. Classic.

NEF_4064-Edit_660x_crop_center.jpg

The oyster shucking gloves would pair well with J Peterman's Oyster Shucker and Guard Set.

NHG_7149_B_740x.jpg

Oyster Shucker & Guard Set (No. 7149). Art meets function in this beautifully hand-forged oyster shucker. Made of food grade stainless steel, it's the perfect tool for getting to the good stuff, while the chainmail shuck guard protects your shell-holding hand from unintended nicks. Choose right or left hand tool for equal opportunity shucking. The handle is also a bottle opener, so you never have to slow down to open a beer. 5 1/2" long. Made in U.S.A.

The oyster shucking gloves would pair well with J Peterman's Oyster Shucker and Guard Set.

NHG_7149_B_740x.jpg

Oyster Shucker & Guard Set (No. 7149). Art meets function in this beautifully hand-forged oyster shucker. Made of food grade stainless steel, it's the perfect tool for getting to the good stuff, while the chainmail shuck guard protects your shell-holding hand from unintended nicks. Choose right or left hand tool for equal opportunity shucking. The handle is also a bottle opener, so you never have to slow down to open a beer. 5 1/2" long. Made in U.S.A.
I had 3 of these. Paired well with my Montavalo Mountain Shirt, Mephisto oxfords and Constance Joclovar chapeau.

Reactions: gobigbluebell
Smell the Oyster Shucking Glove

J Peterman cracks me up. I go to the website once a year, and see all sorts of stuff I'm gonna give out as Christmas presents. Then, I forget completely about that place because it can't be real. But it is.

Reactions: B.B.d.K.
Has anyone ever actually watched Two Girls One Cup?

I have definitely not. Don’t even know where to find it.

Reactions: HHKAT
This looks to be a great group. A mature group and experienced group. Couple that with an invigorated Cal, staff, and what should be an unreal shooting team, i think we have the pieces to make a very nice run this year.

I appreciate Lynn Bowden as much as anyone, but at strictly WR I’m taking Garrett Johnson over him personally.

That guy played every play 100% and never pouted, complained, or cut off routes out of frustration.

Not sure if this is a hot take, but please note I’m not talking about the heart he had to throw a team on his back and play QB. I’m strictly talking about him as a WR.

Good. Now maybe get Liggins in town and straight dawg/assault them lil mfers to death.

They have no choice but to get shit right this season, and I don’t exactly have faith that they will. HOWEVER, Cal seems to have gotten the message, and I believe he’s adding the right ingredients to the cake. Minus Brad, of course.

(the white boy is Brad, obviously)

Last edited:
Good. Now maybe get Liggins in town and straight dawg/assault them lil mfers to death.

They have no choice but to get shit right this season, and I don’t exactly have faith that they will. HOWEVER, Cal seems to have gotten the message, and I believe he’s adding the right ingredients to the cake. Minus Brad, of course.

Joel Justus would’ve combed the chest hair of every single person in that room, TS

I don’t know about expert but I’m really good at taking them apart and pretty good at putting them back together.
I have an old pocket watch that I'd like to get repaired. Elgin, belonged to my 3x great grandfather. Not sure if it is worth it, but would be pretty cool.

Hmmmm. You work on German divers? I got an automatic Sinn U1 that needs regular service.

I’ve had to get stitches due to a deep, non-surgical cut only once in my life. And that was from an injury sustained on a slip n’ slide. Those things are dangerous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT