ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Until I tried OWA with a honey finish, or possibly once I got a better pallet OWA became really good.

To add to it Liquor barn had their pick release this week while I’ve been slammed and of course ya boy had a few sat back for himself!

But tonight, after picking up my OWA store picks, we drank Pama’ritas. Some kind of tres agave tequila and margarita mix with Pama added to the mix.

That shit on a hot summer night got my whole cul de sac shit faced and it is maybe 1030.

A ufc ref just watched a man twist another man's arm to a 90 degree angle in the wrong direction while the guy was trying to tap. He then allowed the dude to elbow said victim into a coma before finally calling the fight.

Good to see that profession transcends sports.

Late Night Randos:

- Participated in some psychedelics earlier in the week which was a blast. The research coming from that area regarding mental health is very promising, but still very much in the early stages.

- Within 2-3 hours of day tripping with said psychedelics and cannabis, I was called and asked to interview again for a position that was put on hold after my initial meeting. I’ve patiently waited for this job and followed up diligently, scheduled the interview for Friday, nailed it, and was offered it.

- I’ve been pondering this, would an All-Decade football team be able to win the SEC Championship? Hartline has to be at QB...Stoops is obviously the coach, Neal Brown OC, and I would take Brad White as DC.

- Heading down to Savannah in about a month, can’t wait.

- Football Cats go 8-4 this year. Unfortunately I have to head to Indiana to place a GD bet on the over. Really wish all of those awesome politicians would get the f*ck out of the way and let people vote on this stuff.

^I’d probably take SJ or even pre injury Wilson over Hartline on my UK all decade team.

Savannah is a fun town need to get back up there soon. Get some of that fried chicken at Mrs. Wilkes.

Last edited:
Hartline was statistically and talent-wise a much better QB than Stephen Johnson but if it is a one game SEC Championship Game, give me Stephen Johnson all day, everyday. Over the course of a season, give me Hartline -- especially with Johnson's proclivity for getting injured (dude always played hurt when it mattered but man, he struggled to even move down the stretch his last year.)

Hartline >>>>>>>>> Touchdown Terry.

Reactions: RunninRichie
A ufc ref just watched a man twist another man's arm to a 90 degree angle in the wrong direction while the guy was trying to tap. He then allowed the dude to elbow said victim into a coma before finally calling the fight.

Good to see that profession transcends sports.
Humans have been watching violent combat since we were drawing pictures in caves

The fact that it's Hartline is something. Glad Stoops is smart enough to try and bring in an NFL QB coach to get that shit right.

AJ Stamps and Mike Edwards would be a nasty safety combo.

Safety?

Assuming DeVito keeps his nose clean, he is easily the baddest mofo Safety this side of Melvin Johnson... and that’s saying a lot. His hits are audibly thick-sounding. Stoops better give him the same leash length as was afforded Bouknight.

Our secondary is going to be badass. We need LB pressures to keep our corners in honest protection to hold up.

I truly hope Coen isn’t another Shannon Dawson retread. Hope is a dangerous thing IIRC.

Hart line was very underrated his senior year.

I have some buddies at out club that are good friends with him. They had him in 2 years ago for a golf tournament. Had a beer with him. Sharp fella. He’s the O coordinator at Ohio Dominican. He’s fairly connected in the coaching fraternity and will probably continue to rise up the ranks. His brother is wr coach at Ohio St.

His wedding was last month on Fripp Island, SC. Joker and a bunch of his former teammates came.

Hart line was very underrated his senior year.

I have some buddies at out club that are good friends with him. They had him in 2 years ago for a golf tournament. Had a beer with him. Sharp fella. He’s the O coordinator at Ohio Dominican. He’s fairly connected in the coaching fraternity and will probably continue to rise up the ranks. His brother is wr coach at Ohio St.

His wedding was last month on Fripp Island, SC. Joker and a bunch of his former teammates came.
*This post brought to you by Cold One City.

Is Mike Hartline not the same mfer who assaulted a female? Played like complete dog ass his entire “career” and then had a respectable senior season - with a QBR a bit above Stephen Johnson’s two years.

Im honestly asking because I might have that honky confused with another dog ass QB who hit a female and spent his career looking like a UK QB in the SEC.

Stephen Johnson deserves some GD respect, and Terry Wilson, too, because there is no scenario in any universe where you’re picking fn Mike Hartline to QB your squad over either one of those guys.

What Brown did with Joker's leftovers was nothing short of amazing. He had zero defensive or special teams support either. Then we had the Dawson barf -fest for one season. Sanders was run out of town.

I've always been a fan of Eddie Gran, but Brown would be the number one choice but a long shot. He's the only one with any success since leaving UK.

*This post brought to you by Cold One City.
* Squirrel.

* Always enjoyable laying the wood to former Red J.Cueto and that silly ass delivery.

* Having said that when your stick&ball team is virtually eliminated mid-June, it makes the long swim to the fall sports shore unbearable. How do you Reds fans deal with this every summer?

* Not a word about this weekends heat you pale slobs.

* DJ actually being in contention on a Sunday instead of up Paulina’s ass has to disappoint Wynn but delight golf fan. I’m just glad he didn’t OD.

* The reals know ‘Mr. Brownstone’ is the gem on Appetite for Destruction.

* Got half tilted with the old man today. Sports, the brown, weather, investments and the fairer sex were the topics du jour. Take advantage of ones still in your life.

* “Thats the soup of the day. Sounds good, think I’ll have that…”

* If you’re over the age of say 25 and find a Sunday cocktail or 3 a faux pas then I have nothing for you.

* The state of masking and health protocols was on full display this morning when a fat guy meandered around the gym with it 32oz. Thornton’s big gulp.

* Need to drink a sasparilla and shoot the ish with my man Rudd again.

* Pigskin and bouncy ball team heading in the right direction. Would imagine the trajectory-to-excitement level would be equivalent to a parent seeing a D student receive B’s & A’s to an honor student positioned to be admitted back to class.

* Elijah Craig rye - welcome to the party.

* Where’s the love for Za’Darius Smith? Not just all-decade team but guy has established one of the best pro careers for a Cat in a while. Add in on a winning franchise and he’s right there with Allen and Cobb.

* Eyeing property in So. Florida. They don’t make anymore of it so marcus get in on the boom.

Yes an all decade team would win the SEC, every player but maybe QB would be an NFL player.
You would have Josh Allen, Bud Dupree and Z playing d end. At one time they were the top 3 in the NFL for sacks. Trevathan, Williamson playing LB.

This Phoenix team has a 90’s team feel to it. Just built like a damn team and not molded to fit a certain person, or a 3 superstar group.

Enjoyed 3 more margaritas at the neighbors pool today while finishing up viewings of our house.

The wife there and my wife were spying on every group. After starting the day with an offer, we ended up in a bidding war and got 10K above ask.

Now after all that I’ll be up until at least midnight working because tomorrow is my wife’s birthday and I really don’t have time for that right now, but I’ll be damned if I don’t make it work.

- I’ve been pondering this, would an All-Decade football team be able to win the SEC Championship?

Does Alabama play their 8th string? If so, then maybe.

Good grief...Jim Jones followers didn't drink the kool-aid this easy.

Does Alabama play their 8th string? If so, then maybe.

Good grief...Jim Jones followers didn't drink the kool-aid this easy.

Every single UK player would be an NFL player, except for QB. Bamas team last year, about half will be pros.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT