ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m over here not judging people I don’t know based solely on their appearance.

(judging them rather on the content of their posts and shewwww wee)

Reactions: Col. Angus
Shorts:

- You keep thinking these Woke idiots can’t get any worse then you hear about this Jackie MacMullan controversy on Russilo’s podcast regarding Kyrie Irving. I was listening to the podcast and was wondering what the hell I missed. Basically Kyrie Irving told Jackie at some point he thought the draft should be abolished and players should just be able to go anywhere they want. Jackie’s real world common sense response has people wanting her fired.

- Bama is following the same recipe of every other good team this year- talented upperclassmen. Petty, Jones and Reese are junior/seniors. Quinerly is a 3-year soph.

Similar formula for Gonzaga, Texas, Iowa, Baylor, Villanova, etc.

- Woke up in tears after a dream we had to give away our dog. Would NEVER happen.

- Who/what are you talking about with a Louisville cheerleader?

- Alison Brie in Community was a Top 5er. I love Anna Kendrick but she’s a step below.

- Someone NOT a step below is Salma Hayek who posted a ridiculous bikini pic on Instagram yesterday at age 54.

- Looking forward to a Wednesday night longpour for the game. I better see a decent starting lineup OR I WILL text curse words to BBdK, Anth, Geese, Doc, Booker and Bonzo.

- You keep thinking these Woke idiots can’t get any worse then you hear about this Jackie MacMullan controversy on Russilo’s podcast regarding Kyrie Irving. I was listening to the podcast and was wondering what the hell I missed. Basically Kyrie Irving told Jackie at some point he thought the draft should be abolished and players should just be able to go anywhere they want. Jackie’s real world common sense response has people wanting her fired.

I listened to that podcast; wtf are people upset about?

Reactions: TheShowKiller
gee whiz, really tough choice here!

iu

iu

the one on the bottom isn't exactly human
synthetic or cloned - probably the former

I’ve lost track of time - really strange week -

other cheese that should be mentioned:

Havarti - creamy and smooth and fine on a
Damage Sammage

Munster - buttery :..used to love it ...:now ....I’m thinking its too weak

Gouda - this is the sweet spot for the entire cheese kingdom ....easier to acces than Brie- richer than cheddar

American - the only right answer for a grilled cheese

PS -

Never mind

Trying to decide which would be less painful for tonight. Watching the Cats play or slamming my pecker with a car door. Right now it seems like a toss up.

• Sad
Reactions: ThroughBlue
I like Anna's personality but think it's brie by a country mile.

I hereby vote that a mod give chief the boat treatment he got from bkh whereby his posts are replaced by more pictures of that absolute smokeshow hes posted.

Reactions: jayroon
If I got the chance to choose any woman in the world to wax today, I'm not so sure I wouldn't go with Selma Hayek tbh. Obviously there are hotter women now that she's got a little dust on the bottle but she's still insanely hot and I could fulfill my childhood dreams. She looks down, too.

Willy, how have I missed that you were a governor’s scholar all these years too!? Or did I just forget?

I'd enjoy having sex with most famous women who are younger than me. There are some I probably wouldn't, but if you name one it's more than likely a yes.

He won two Super Bowls and had more wins than HOF John Madden and Jimmy Johnson. He won a Super Bowl as a player, assistant coach, and Head Coach. First Hispanic QB in NFL History and first minority Head Coach in NFL History.

Put him in.

Could very well be better than my memory suggests. I tend to erase that strike year from memory. Just doesn't feel like one to me. But maybe that's a "me problem."

You have to place a bet and your life depends on it...

More minutes tonight: Boston or Allen?
I don't have faith in any of the decisions made by this version of Calipari.

Having said that, I'll go with Allen since I'd still have to assume he plays every minute he can so long as he avoids foul trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT