ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toppin and Jackson looking like Hayes and Daniels...

If Hayes/Daniels were stoned.

Still though, I take it at this point.

Boston looks great off the bench, and settled down.

Imagine that

Don’t mind the quick pull either.
I like that Cal seems to have told him to get under the basket and try to clean up rebounds and loose balls. It's gotten him some easy baskets. This is a lot better for his "heart" than playing him non-stop and making us all hate him.

Reactions: Voinovich.
Boston is at least athletic if he could get people to respect his shot he can get some easy drives. Dontaie is just painfully slow

BJ is staying upright in the lane because he's going off two feet. Nice little adjustment.

The rest of this offense is about as bad as this Doris Burke clone that has 10% of her ability. Way to belabor the point, toots.

It's like magic. You let a guy who's pressing/mental mess start the game watching, and he comes in and for the FIRST time all season, he's just taking the easy play every time - and looks like the player we recruited.

No stupid drives or forced flip bullshit.

Now, I'm sure we'll still see some stupid lapses, but it's easily the best pure basketball half he's played all season long.

For a struggling player, the game can be so simple. Work hard, and take the easiest play available.

He didn't "create" a single play for himself aside from offensive rebounds or loose ball pickups - but was ready on catch & and he had his best scoring half of the season.

As much as I hate Cal right now, he preaches this nonstop to his "scoring" stars.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT