ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shorts:

-Bama, 7-0, have won those games by a combined 126 points (18ppg). Yikes.

-The UofL chick has been mentioned numerous times here, as has her pure smoke mom. Her text mentions are in the hundreds though, from my one buddy (happy birthday, btw) on here who 'discovered' her 5-6 years ago. As arguably the biggest lib on here, he was heartbroken when she joined team Charlie Kirk.

-Chumps - what's your early season review of Anthony Edwards? Have seen a few eye-opening Dwade type highlights of the guy, but can only assume he's still mostly settling for contested jumpers?

-Congrats to Killa, whose Brother-In-Law finished the season #1 in Total Defense among Power 5 schools as Co-DC of WVU. Quite a rise from Last Chance U & East Miss CC. Looking forward to some super access at he & Neal's final destination, which is hopefully the SEC.

-@Buitengebieden is a worthy add to your Twitter Follows for some positivity.

-Tonight goes 2 ways: We show marked improvement with a different look & Cal has to eat shit, or we don't and he will be doing his best backhanded digs to BBN.

Of course, there is also Option 3 where we change absolutely nothing at all - which is probably the most likely tbh. Either way, we can at least all be thankful the game is at 7pm EST.

-This guy is great, He constantly has little interesting nuggets like this: His UK-specific email newsletter is free, btw.

His article about the lineups: https://hoopsinsightuk.substack.com..._campaign=post&utm_medium=web&utm_source=copy

Last edited:
* That UL cheerleader looks like she was created in a factory from a plastic mold of Ivanka.

iu

The office seasons 2-7 is the greatest run in tv comedy history. Parks is very good but it’s first and last seasons were absolute trash. People don’t talk about that enough.

this single thread has survived through 3 presidents. That’s kinda crazy imo

I don’t understand anyone not being in total awe of nate oats. He’s not doing this at some second or third tier program. He’s got Alabama looking like the gd golden state warriors. Idc what his ncaat record is. If cal walks away tomorrow sign that hungry mf UP

-Season 3 was The Office at its peak. It was before Jim and Pam got together and you got to see early Andy Bernard. I won't even watch the later seasons.

-We need to stop using Allen as just a shooter. The kid is a scorer and he has athleticism. That drive and dunk vs Auburn was a thing of beauty. I want to see more of that.

-The main thing I want to see tonight is fight. I'm tired of getting punked. Box out, hold on to the ball, make strong passes, go after loose balls with a manic desire. Man the F up out there!

- Camryn Kinsey is the name

- LOL at uniting. “It is time for our country to unite but first we must deprogram those of you that voted for Trump”. I wish that was a joke.

Reactions: Col. Angus
-76 year old pops gets the vaccine today.

-Shut up, Little Man doc is something I could have seen Tommy doing back in the day. The first 30 minutes is hilarious.

-50k to local folks who actually need the help seems like a steal for a pardon.

-I respect Brad for trying to raise his own $. Even if the inventory looks like it came from a 1995 FUBU ad.

Some shitdos:

- Binged Animal Kingdom last week. The flashback stuff finally paid off. Definitely want more and they're signed up through S6 but couldn't help to think they could have ended on S4 and it would have been one of the better endings in recent memory.

Brother recommended the movie and it couldn't be further from the show other than the show follows most of the storyline. Dark AF but has Ben Mendleshon and he's always worth the watch.

- Not sure I see Cal as the guy to change having a lifetime contract/top salary to validate he's doing everything right. Show me because I want to eat that crow.

- Got the surprise home alone day early this AM. Absolutely made my day. Love having my wife around more but seeing her all cleaned up for work felt normal and being able to bate in the middle of the afternoon without being asked what I want for dinner is icing on the cake.

- Not sure who else has taken to drinking day. Seeing everyone post their goto libations makes my slow decline into alcoholism seem a little more tolerable knowing some of us will be redass about Cal at the AA meetings. Nevertheless starting with a manageable no alcohol until Fri this week. Cheat with edibles and the last remnants of my holiday stash.

- DNGAF who the POTUS is at this point as long as it's not someone looking to label half the country. Dumbfounded to see the arguments that are literally just flip-flopped from the previous 4 years and no politician will ever be my voice. Live your life, stop f'ing with other people's shit and enjoy #teamindifferenthowsthestockmarket.

- I knew the game was tonight and thought I posted it when whoever said Tues. But I also thought it was Wed last Thurs so I backed into it.

* The UofL cheerleader is far hotter than Ivanka, which is high praise since she is also a smoke show.

*There are a few seasons of Trailer Park Boys that simply cannot be topped by other comedy shows. Far funnier than The Office and Parks and Rec, and those are great shows.

*An incredibly boring next four years would be amazing.

* Can we go back to raised cups in golf, and make them permanent? TIA.

* @catlanta33 is it your wife that works at Sawgrass? If so, any palms I can grease to get me and two buddies on at a non-insane price in July? I'm sure you get asked that quite a bit, but shoot your shot ATKOT.

-Cal's a F'n mess. Jesus Christ, his press conference the other day whining about the mental health of some poor college athletes bordered on disturbing. Forget basketball, dude needs to pull it TF together in general. Analytics or not, we ain't doing shit with that basketcase at the helm.

-Nice lil 39th birthday, for sure. Appreciate the well wishes. Grabbing some Taco Luchador tonight, dosing the kids with melatonin, and watching Tenet with the lass next to a roaring fire. Life's good.

Related, I absolutely worship January. So much to look forward to in another year. I appreciate it much more this time given how much we missed in 2020. I'm very hopeful and excited, indeed.

Decided to watch Community on Monday. Abed is great.

It is also peak Alison Brie...goodness. Love her
Allison Brie or Anna Kendrick, who you got in your pasty white, amply endowed yet petite actress?

Would have gone with Brie until I caught a few episodes of Kendrick in 'Love Life' while on my death bed, where she happily waxed anyone that looked her way. A morally casual attitude tie-breaker, if you will.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT