ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure Joey whecks it to the chick from Small Wonder in the most autistic manner possible.

In the most autistic manner possible”

JAHAJAHAHHAJA!!!!

I can’t decide if that is unnecessarily specific and mildly disturbing OR

it or wasn’t Mean-Paul-Harvey-Like with its ability to impart. instant banged up and perfectly inappropriate Flatulence-laughs

shit - well

If Jackson gets less than 20 minutes I WILL text curse words to BBdK, Anth, chad, Doc, Booker and Bonzo.

Did you know he's averaging 6.1 blocks per 40 minutes played? (AD averaged 5.3/40, FWIW)

He has to get run at the 5 if this team has any hopes of getting back in this shit.

I agree. And the more he's in there, the better he will get offensively.

Tom Crean, ladies & gentlemen:

“Well, they still have great length. I mean they are picked to win our league—I believe, right there with Tennessee. It’s a Kentucky team that can score.

They run a lot of really good sets. I think what we'll see more and more is a lot more post-up with Keion Brooks being back. He's really bulked up and playing a lot more inside for them. They bring a lot of weaponry to the floor with the way they can score, the way they can get to the rim. The way they can make free throws.”

Last edited:
Anyone got clips of Cal's pre-game presser? I'm sure he probably commented that Georgia is well coached, which would be equally as absurd.

Last edited:
Reactions: legalbeagle123
Let’s be honest, Willy looked like a young Jake Ryan in high school...maybe with bushier eyebrows.

I can't tell what we're trying to do with our lineup. I can't tell what we're trying to do on offense. It's not just that it's not successful, I don't even know what kind of team this is supposed to be. It's like a bunch of guys just met each other at the YMCA for the first time. All of this is coaching obviously.

Reactions: jayroon
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT