ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well those ain’t lineups - so go ahead and throw Askew in. Small is the way to go though - and Cal needs to think of Boston as competing with Toppin for minutes as well - may help him separate Allen vs Boston in his mind.

Aware of that. I mention it because offense is the issue, and that first group leading the offensive analytics is who I would use, only with Askew in Sarr's place. I would almost guarantee that bunch would put up points.

Reactions: TheShowKiller
Aware of that. I mention it because offense is the issue, and that first group leading the offensive analytics is who I would use, only with Askew in Sarr's place. I would almost guarantee that bunch would put up points.
Right - wasn’t knocking you, just the tweet calling them lineups. Yours could and would legitimately produce on the court - that best defensive “lineup” isn’t something even Cal would throw out there.

I like Askew, Mintz and Allen together in any lineup.

Only thing I know is that the next 4-8 years will go in the virtue signaling HOF. This is Biden's pick for Asst Health Secretary:

BYAIQBWJHAJMFW6O5F7M4OH3UE.jpg
Wood not

Reactions: Col. Angus
I thought getting rid of Cal was a joke until I saw a headline about top 10 coaches to replace HOFCJVC. No Mark Pope on the list.

Jesus Christ! Snap out of it!

Cal is analogous to a pitcher still in their prime.

Radar still clocks the fastball consistently between 102 and 105 MPH but the movement on that fastball is not what it was.

Cal will work on his mechanics and will regain the movement. Guarantee it!

Of course if he chooses not to for whatever reason, hitters will continue driving that no movement fastball 760 feet before it lands.

Replace Cal? Lolz!

So the wife is now under a month till the expected due date. She never really had any weird cravings, but she did develop an aversion to meat, which was somewhat sad for me.

Good news is my reverse sear technique not only
has her back on the steak train, she says it’s her favorite meal now. Little dude goes nuts when she eats it.

Proud soon to be papa.

He also called a timeout up 58-29 with 30 seconds left to draw up a play. Granted, it was a terrible play but it was a jugular move.

Reactions: jayroon
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT