ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
-Man, I want to be packed in a bar full of confident UK fans drinking draft domestos. I mean shoulder to shoulder, balmy, stacked in like sardines. Sneak a couple fireball shots in with the boys. Gotdamn.

-For kiddos that age the shots aren't too bad. They're pissed for about 3 minutes then SUPER cuddly the rest of the day. Enjoy.

Careful, Krazy's SIL might report you to the authorities.

Anth, I wish I was packed in right next to you sneaking Fireball shots.

I miss it.

I also wish I was right next to you at the gym. Finally started bringing sexy back this week. I perfected the "before" pic when I went 100 lbs over my HS graduation weight over the weekend. Rock bottom or whatnot. I am now on a quest to lose 49 lbs before I turn 49 in August.

--Who wins in a contest of dumb: Kyrie Irving, Tommy Tuberville, or bag of hammers?

--How do you pick up a pro team fandom as an adult? The NBA is just so damn pure, and we've got the NBA TV package. Feel like I should pick one and go all in, but I just don't have the emotional connection to any team the way I do the Cats. My hometown team was... the Wizards. 🥴 And I haven't lived there in 15 years.

--Nothing makes you realize the depth of your phone/social media addiction like temporarily deleting the apps from your phone. Embarrassing.

--Chick Fil-A catered lunch makes any day brighter. Bless this chikin.

--Friday 5, albums edition
Project 86, Drawing Black Lines
Run the Jewels, RTJIII
A Perfect Circle, Mer de Noms
Girl Talk, Feed the Animals
Pat Metheny, From this Place

Speaking of Friday Fives, the only song I’ve had in my head is “Sexy Can I” by Ray J after G’s teacher reached out to me on Monday about a new song he was singing. She couldn’t quite understand him but thought he was singing lyrics with “sexy girl” in it. We still haven’t figured out what song it was, but Anth blames it on me and I blame it on him.

The only CD I still own is Larry Redmon’s Live at Redmon’s. Pretty sure I don’t have any CD playing capabilities though.

I am seeing a Redmon album on Amazon music, killa.

-231dfd2598195ca1.jpg

- When someone is turning left and isn’t using the middle lane to go ahead and pull out when one is available, I want to just snap.
I had some dumb cocksleeve that was driving a new suburban take a left turn in front of me out of the right turn lane from Harrodsburg to Man O War the other day. I almost hit her out of spite.

If you can't stack the box against Chris Rodriguez and that line, he's gonna average 9 yards per carry, lol.

WELL WELL WELL LOOK LIKE KENTUCKY FINALLY PAYIN ... ERRR PLAYIN WITH THE BIG BOYS!!!!!!!! COURSE STEALIN A BOY FROM NEBRASKEE AINT NO BIG DEAL TO ELITE SCHOOS LIKE AUBURN - FAT COWS AND FAT WIMMENS WITH FROZEN TATTIES AND NO DOG RACES - PURE AMATEUR HORSESHIT!!!! BUT STEALIN A WIDE RECEIVER TO PLAY AT A SCHOO THAT DONT THROW THE DAMN FOOTBALL BUT FOUR TIMES A GAME? THATS PROGRESS!!! A FEW HUNDERT DOLLAR HANDSHAKES AND A SESSION AT THE POONTANG BUFFET AKA GOLDEN WHORAL DO IT EVER TIME!!!!

Friday Five...

Honky Tonk Song - Jimmie Dale Gilmore
Shakin’ All Over - Wanda Jackson & Jack White
The Tears of A Clown - Smokey Robinson & The Miracles
Country My Ass - Dale Watson
The Farmer In The Dell - Omar ft/Vince Marrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT