ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll ask around! Do you have a rack or just the plates and the bars?
Just the plates and bars. Play it Again Sports can GGP, IMO. Thanks!

As for the Olympic set up: I haven’t used the weights since HS, but I had a similar garage set up to Markus Dupree but with “Get The Led Out” on in the background.

40% from the floor, 33% from three, and 70% from the line isn't awful for a rookie whose primary skillset was passing/playmaking. Not exactly Steph Curry, but he isn't a nonfactor on offense. I thought he'd be a bust, but he looks to be a pretty well-rounded player.

40% from the floor, 33% from three, and 70% from the line isn't awful for a rookie whose primary skillset was passing/playmaking. Not exactly Steph Curry, but he isn't a nonfactor on offense. I thought he'd be a bust, but he looks to be a pretty well-rounded player.

FG% = 40.6% (121st out of 136)

3PT% = 33.3% (133rd out of 150)

FT% = 69.2% (108th out of 121)

So it is awful, actually.

2020-21 NBA Player Stats | ESPN

I wish BJ Boston could give us those shooting splits.

Also, using those % rankings is incredibly misleading. I could list lower ranked players for each stat that are NBA all-stars. He clearly isn't that bad of a shooter a'la Ben Simmons or his brother. Shoots it well enough to keep the defense honest, so he can work to his strengths.

At any rate, don't really give a shit about the Hornets or the Big Baller brand.

Last edited:
Reactions: jayroon
You can definitely criticize the shooting prowess of the Ball brothers but they pass, rebound, defend and are overall good team players. It's hard to hate on that.

Reactions: jayroon
Those numbers are similar to early career Jason Kidd numbers.

Hey guys will a Maserati and a Range Rover fit in a standard 2-car garage? How often does a Rolex need to be serviced? What's the maximum length and girth that will fit inside a Magnum XL? What's the most you can have in an IRA before you have to withdraw? What's the highest tax rate nowadays?

Thanks.

The new Mercedes 580, Corvette and Tahoe do in a three car. I use my phone for the time. I don’t use condoms. You can put $13,500 in your IRA retirement in 2020 when your employees get a 3% match. That’s a huge plus for taking care of the ones who got you there. The highest tax rate is 37%. It’s painful but I’ll survive.

Your welcome, Wildcat friend.

So does anybody know how much a f’n suite is? Richie and myself are going to be drinking frosties and smoking crispies at the Krog with the rich folk.

The problem with the corporate boxes isn't the price, it's the waiting list. It's been years since I inquired, but I'm not sure enough will ever come available for others.

Reactions: bradyjames
Mickey Mantle card just sold for a cool $5.2M... so you can sit close enough to give Mitch a tugger.

People are forgetting about the steal of the 2021 class. Devonte Ross is a electrifying WR and will contribute early. Kid played in 5A level in Georgia, played both ways (offense and defense for the dummies), speed for days and is a threat to take it to the house on any given play. A lot like Wan'Dale, similar build, skill set. Flew under the radar because of grades, qualified, UK locked him up before anyone knew he was good to go. Steal as they say in Fantasy Drafts.

This is How We Do It - Montell Jordan
Day N Nite - Kid Cuti
I Like The Way (Kissing Game) - Hi-Five
Wipe Me Down - Lil Boosie Feat. Webbie
In Da Club - Fitty

BZ4vHiPCcAA-htE.jpg

Reactions: gobigbluebell
Anybody gonna watch Mags on the Bill Maher show?

I mean, I’d love to see him and Kellyanne mix it up.

Last edited:
The Last Boy.

Great book about Mantle. Several stories in there about him signing a card for a kid with a hot mom. Rather than just go with the standard "best wishes," or "go yankees," he'd sign something like....

"hey kid, your mom is hot as f***. -mm"
"your mom's got great tits. -mickey mantle"

etc.

[laughing]

Ahhhh.....the good ole days, before cancel culture.

Santa Claus and Coca-Cola.

There’s no exclusivity to Santa as spokesman, but there’s only one beverage that has Santa locked down. Genius move by Coca-Cola.

I would argue polar bears and Coke are more iconic.

Clydesdales and Budweiser.

Someone posted MJ brought up WWE Raw on Maher. That’s great.

Frank Thomas and Nugenix

Reactions: Kooky Kats
Santa Claus and Coca-Cola.

There’s no exclusivity to Santa as spokesman, but there’s only one beverage that has Santa locked down. Genius move by Coca-Cola.
Coca Cola popularized Santa back in the 30s. They sort of grew together like Coke and McDonald's did later on.

Reactions: Joey Rupption
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT