ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually it sounds just the opposite, they wanted to win, but at the end of the day, fans or anything else was not most important, getting the best draft situation was.

A backcourt of Kyrie and Harden is the ultimate example of an idea that would be awesome for fantasy basketball and will be terrible in real life. Arguably the two biggest knuckleheads and ballhogs on the same squad.

Durant should not have left Golden State.

I just loved that 2017 team for reasons I can't really explain (maybe because it could be Cal's last offensive juggernaut?) and I need a scapegoat. Those kids seemed to really give a shit, appeared to have an appreciation of the fanbase, cared for each other as teammates, and competed their ass off with no real depth. They gave it all they had knowing they were future stars.

OK, maybe I can explain it.

And Malik Monk was a stone cold assassin. One if the best pressure shooters/makers in UK history. JMO.

Would take him first in any pressure shot draft. Kid was amazing. Loved that f’ing team.

Hope Higgins falls off a roof. Asswipe.

And Malik Monk was a stone cold assassin. One if the best pressure shooters/makers in UK history. JMO.

That’s why I’m no Fox fan. There was a distinct point in the season where Fox’s dreams were being overshadowed by Monk, so Fox/Cal had to tweak that.

That’s why I’m no Fox fan. There was a distinct point in the season where Fox’s dreams were being overshadowed by Monk, so Fox/Cal had to tweak that.
Fox was and is significantly better than Monk. There was no secret plan with Cal and Fox to feature Fox over Monk. And if there had been it would've been a good idea.

Reactions: Col. Angus
CBJ season starts tonight? Anyone hopping on the hockey bandwagon this year!?
Go Pens!
Pittsburgh-Penguins-logo-1971-1992-e1607614730205.jpg

[/QUOTE]
Stumbled across "Tread" on Netflix -- shit is wild, 90 minute documentary about a dude who takes revenge on a small town he feels wronged him and basically destroys the entire place in a legit "tank" he built out of a bulldozer.

Put it on your list.

ALMOST as strange as his tank trip, was the "gold mine" he was digging in his backyard. 😳

Reactions: 80 Proof
Meh, it was about as down-the-middle as you can get, especially from Forde. Not much if any of his own bullshit jabs like, “you made your bed...”.

Just tells the majority of sports fans who just put college football to bed and are still knee-deep in the NFL what the state-of-the-union is for the winningest program of all time. And what’s been discussed here all week.

I get it though, everyone’s tired of Cal’s bullshit and how the seasons going, so this is a convenient piñata.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT