ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liberals: Don't forget the -> IF YOU LEAVE YOUR HOUSE YOU'RE A GRANNY KILLER YOUR HAIRCUT CAN WAIT ----1 week later-----> GET OUT AND STORM THE STREETS, DANCE PARTIES PROTEST, THE TIME IS NOW!!

Republicans: Supports government overreach, President gassing people, military intervention, police infringing on rights. o_O What?

The two parties have flipped on a lot of policies over the the last 170 years but typically it takes decades. We've somehow shortened that to basically flipping it over the weekend.

Last edited:
Ironically, Chase, Trump has been pretty middle of the road in all of this.

This is true. He's also an asshole. Which is kind of funny when he goes after blowhard super woke journalists and such but wears thin pretty quickly, too.

I treat Trump like I treat Calipari: I literally do not want to hear anything that comes out of their mouths unless it is funny. Go get results.

Sports will be a great distraction when 50% of the athletes are kneeling.

Btw, UK players could kneel, head stand, or do the worm during the NA, just hit 40% of their 3's in the NCAAT.

correction: when 100% are kneeling or castigated for not supporting their teammates

Everything in this country is too far left or too far right. There seems to be no room for moderate solutions and reasonable discussion without it devolving into a big pile of shit accomplishing nothing.

Far Right = Corona is fake

Far Left = Corona will kill us all and we should get in bunkers until 2030

Far Right = We should shoot the protestors and send in the Army.

Far Left = We should defund the police

Far Right = thing blue line, every excuse in the book for bad cop behavior

Far Left = every cop is a racist POS

Far Right = All abortion is bad no matter if you were raped by your father, or if the baby coming out might survive but will definitely kill you.

Far Left = Pull the baby out after delivery and shoot it in the head

And “news” stations like CNN and Fox will always be there doing their very damndest to incite people and stoke their fears in the name of ratings.

Social media echo chambers will also be right there reinforcing the dumbest of the dumb opinions (ex. flat earthers)

And it’s on and on and on and on in every aspect of society. As a result nothing is ever going to actually get accomplished until the incredibly vocal minority on both sides is told to STFU and let the mature, rationale, and intelligent adults run things. Which on our current trajectory is never.

Unfortunately, reasonable and rationale opinions and solutions don’t get people fired up, so they’ll continue to be pushed aside for the other nonsense, and we all suffer from it. Additionally, most reasonable and rational people don’t go on Facebook rants or run for political office as they probably feel just being a cog in the giant machine isn’t going to get anything done and their “normal” “let’s compromise” way of looking at things won’t get them anywhere.

It all feels like a lost cause. Change can happen but I’m not sure how real change happens in our current culture. The only changes I see are big swings back and forth depending on which political party is in charge.

In short, f*ck everything, and bring back sports.
tenor.gif

GEORGE FLOYDD IS NOT DEAD...
IF YOU NEED PROOF.. LISTEN TO WHAT I JUST POSTED FOR ALL OF YOU...
DO NOT SCROLL BY THIS WITHOUT LISTEN.. AND LEARNING...HELP ME SAVE US..
THIS WAS ONLY A MINOR RESEARCH...
FIND MORE AND POST IT IMMEDIATELY WE NEED THE WORLD TO KNOW WHATS HAPPENING IN THIS COUNTRY...
So the very last pic is his brother at the funeral...
So disregard that part selves...
But everyone and thing pointed out before that.. is 100 correct... so view the post and take what u will from it selves..
This post will remain posted regardless of insult... because there is a much bigger picture here to see..(WORTH IT) be blessed selves and enjoy the day

-Lil Mez

Just so we know, and you can scream from the rooftops when idiots try to tell you we're all doomed, we're now in week 6 of declines in deaths, % of test that result in a positive, and hospitalizations. These are the key indicators. Ignore the case rise nonsense the politicians and media are trying to push.

First family dinner tonight since February and it was amazing having family and friends in the house. Enjoy life folks. Get back to normal. Drink some crispy boys.

I’m pretty well lit at this point, but if you didn’t get to try the King of Ky before it skyrocketed then Woodford Batch Proof is a great comparison.

Phenomenal pour!

Reactions: jameslee32
First family dinner tonight since February and it was amazing having family and friends in the house. Enjoy life folks. ”

Very, very good thing to read -
Hope to run into you at a game later this year, man

Reactions: anthonys735
Police are like every other single part of government, as far as I’m concerned. We probably need about 50-75% less of their overall cost and presence.

Spend more time, effort, and energy on the truly necessary components of their job that they do very well, and cut out the rest of the bs.

I should run for Mayor.

Your first statement is pure unadulterated ignorance....a new low, even for you.

Your second statement is actually a good point that needs to be implemented to depts everywhere.

Your Mayoral statement....you would probably be better at helping Mike Lindell make more mypillows.

I’m pretty well lit at this point, but if you didn’t get to try the King of Ky before it skyrocketed then Woodford Batch Proof is a great comparison.

Phenomenal pour!

I mean, I was way out in front of the ‘19 KOK train, should have just kept it to myself.

Oh what a week off, feel like a new man.

Friday and Saturday at Cumberland were about as pristine as they come, water at about a perfect 78 degrees right now.

Another buddy bought a lake house, starting to get that itch as well...tbd. Geese Bro’in’law added a new deck that is damn resortlike, linked the lights to Alexa, which may or may not have been a good idea...people just kept telling each other to DECK OFF.

The Bruce Lee special wasn’t as good as I was expecting, hoping the McGwire/Sosa kills it. Vividly remember that rivalry.

Crushed some bbq chicken on the Traeger last night, but holy smokes high heat eats pellets like you wouldn’t believe. Definitely think fuel costs are cheaper on the egg.

Reactions: roguemocha
-Good read on the economy: "In the past I was concerned that further spread of the virus would trigger a fresh lockdown. I hesitate on that now. I don’t think it will be easy to push people back inside again. More likely is that any future responses will be more targeted – see Greg Ip at the Wall Street Journal. We didn’t defeat the virus with the initial lockdowns. Instead we bought some time to learn to live with it. Hopefully we learned enough.

-
Not setting myself up for the hope of nabbing Cade in the 11th hour, but MAN, what if we nabbed Cade in the 11th hour. Sheweee.

-Pretty good little Neighborhood Association ND-1 overlay email brouhaha building in Montclair right now. True colors being shown, exotic email signatures thrown around, international and local addresses listed, and lots of pompous titles. Andy Polly and I are enjoying the banter.

-Wayne needs to tighten it up a bit, imo.

-If the weather holds for this weekend could be an all timer. 79/58 & 75/55. I enjoy the mid 80s but man that's basically perfect.

-Another Rogan guest(s) piqued my interests, Saagar and Krystal from the Rising. They seem to be pretty reasonable so far and I've been in the market for some balanced news.

-Cal with a solid guest list this morning. I'll probably check out his little coffee thing for the first time.

-Golf this weekend? F*cking Shit, we're back and Charles Schawb is STACKED.

Last edited:
What’s everyone think about racism today? #excitedtoknow

Been listening to a lot of Townes Van Zandt this weekend while enjoying some ice cold beers on the back deck.

Looks like I’ll be going back to the office at the start of July. Over this work from home bullshit.

Had one of my team members put in her resignation after I had to do a corrective action with her. Wasn’t even going in her file and all we did was go over what she needed to do to improve her performance and she’d be monitored a little more closely the next few months and we’d re-evaluate. Oh well.

Give me some basketball to watch please NBA. Please!

Well with 72% of the US being White, and 12% being black, it is impossible for that not to be the case. Now if population was 50/50, hell even 60/40 that useless stat might be of relevance, but 6 whites to every 1 black person, those stats actually help the cause. Based on %'s white deaths should hover around 1000 if all things where EQUAL. But I am sure you all ready knew that ?

A large advantage of Lake Cumberland over LBL is the lack of water moccasins...and the striper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT