ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
I take a day off work to negotiate and close a deal on a car, and today’s dealer appointment was cancelled by the prescience/threat of a protest.

Big Green Egg just replaced, in-kind, my old Egg due to fractures in the ceramics. Took a while, but it was mighty nice of them to honor warranty in these difficult times.

Ribs with Blues Hog rub on the pit. Cafe Vita espresso pulled. That smell...glad to be back.

Tater salad, watermelon. Icy cold High Life’s on menu.

The controversial Hydroychloroquine (the Lancet) study that slammed its use was rescinded...shit helped me. If you get the Wuhan, take it by the buckets y’all.

Tumblin Dice Barrel Strength is dope.

<~~~~way out ahead of the Mayor DeBlasio hatred

amazing that the NCAA is still pumping colleges left and right amid pandemic and nationwide riots. Actually, not too surprising.

The hot dog is good, once every 5 months.

So companies actually have to make money to pay their employees? And places like The Athletic need subscribers, ad content, and actual sports to report on? That’s such a novel concept. At the end of the day, I don’t give two shits about what sports writers think about social/political issues. Stick to sports and your regular business model. At least Jones has differentiated himself from that model and has been pretty upfront about it...mixing in some politics and pop culture. Same with Simmons, Travis, Portnoy. They built their businesses by differentiating themselves.

Air conditioning/cooling towers - if not serviced properly spread legionella pneumonia (Legionaries disease). In NYC, there is a plume radius of 60’ where you cannot have habitable space around rooftop equipment-not Code, but good practice... to not get sued.

- I’m not sure which, but one of Hank or Bristol reminds me of Lewis on Suits. Amazing 2 people I’ve never met could meet such low standards but it’s pretty dead on.

- Finalized a 30 barrel purchase today, come on fall!

- Not sure what is actually TMI, but if my plans go right on owning a distillery then finding out my Master Distiller is actually the great grand son of ETL and I seem to be the only person floored enough by that to give him his own brand.........it’s GD mind blowing to me!

F’ing stoked by this news.

- I’ve enjoyed life without sports, but if I don’t get to enjoy the BEST UK football season of my life and the follow I’ll be one redass sumbitch in a few months!

- Heat, bring it the F on! Now I must study my neighborhood by laws to see what my legal pool options are, damn it!

- Candace Owens[roll]

- I need to figure out a pond, 30 foot deep and 50-60 in diameter. Willy is this above your pay grade?

Last edited:
Costco in Lex has become a go-to location for the weekend custody exchange child drop-off. Looks like they’ve replaced the closed Waffle House at exit 104.

Sportswriters are the same level of journalism as.movie reviewers. They write about entertainment, a small few can elevate what they write about to artistic levels but at the end of the day they add nothing to the experience. That's got a be a real blow to your self-esteem to know you're in a job that is useful as a bicycle for a fish.

Journalists used to be a mostly blue collar crew that worked via apprenticeship and hitting the pavement. Now the majority are trust fund types (or at least from GYERO men level homes) who don’t know their ass from a hole in the ground.

I did not watch Lance the past 2 Sundays because I could not give two shits about him. I will however be watching the hell out of he Bruce Lee 30 for 30 this weekend.

Since Last Dance ended I've been listening to the sound track to hit while working a lot. Best tracks that I had NOT heard in a long time:

Black Sheep - The Choice Is Yours
KRS-ONE- Step Into A World
A Tribe Called Quest - Can I Kick It
Run DMC - Down with the King
Stereo MC's - Connected

The Los Angeles Galaxy released midfielder Aleksandar Katai on Friday, the Los Angeles Times reported, a day after discussing with him offensive social media posts made by his wife.

Maybe it is just me but that is a harsh overreaction to something your wife did. Cot Dam.

MLB really screwed up given it is the easiest team sport to distance in. Morons.

NBA can't start soon enough. Peace!

Tell me more about this pond. What do you have to figure out? 30 ft is really deep for a farm pond

I have to use it as a cooling mechanism for a column still in order to continuously distill.

I have a huge hill that will cover half which already has a tun of runoff that will lead to the area I want to do this in.

[QUOTE="krazykats, post:

- I need to figure out a pond, 30 foot deep and 50-60 in diameter. Willy is this above your pay grade?[/QUOTE]

A “pond” 30’ deep will require a structural containment or it’s going to be much larger than 60’ in diameter...that is unless you plan to shoot it out of solid rock.

I’m sure I’ll be having engineers tell me all about it, but yea if it needs to be wider I have plenty of room.

They fired a guy for a racist post his wife made when he was 2,000 miles away from her. We’ve reached peak “BLM is now a religion”.

Reactions: Col. Angus
t
I’m betting that ship has sailed regardless.
This thing was over a month ago. Now it's about free daily commercials and political nonsense. Judge at your own peril, just know how many businesses have needlessly been destroyed. They've had this same information and chose not to use it. Which is now glaringly apparent when they all lost their backbone during the protests.

Last edited:
If there isn't a huge outbreak of COVID within 8ish days from today, governors can have a coke and a smile and STFU.

See if literally anyone obeys nonsense laws at that point.

If Andy is still holding 5 PM'ers (I frankly have no idea, I've never watched him, as I'm always still at the office at that time, as I have been continuously since Day 1), then I really hope he continues, ad infinitum.

Only if to show how stupid his continuing daily TV circus is. Which it has been for about 8 weeks.

So if he hasn't realized it to this point, why would he start now.

BEERS WITH BESHEAR!!! If nothing else, maybe KSR's insipid coverage will keep him going.

(While the real world carries on about its business, so we can pay his salary and benefits).

I remember that gas station between keeneland and the castle used to. Buts it been a long time since I got one there. Since then I just bought on DRF.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT