ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Me: Do you mind if I, insert anything, for a few hours?
Her: sure, go ahead.

31%C3%A7eken-kurba%C4%9Fa-31.gif

That’s why she’s my significant other!!
I would expand on all the other benefits but I’m not going to live to be 200 so I won’t have enough time to list them all.

170 words about clothes when zero would have sufficed.
You counted them because you love me….

Some people write paragraphs about food, I do about chicks and clothes and the gym.

At least I’m not some 68K/year loser going in debt to buy a Prada bath towel set to post on IG… my clothes are mostly from Amazon. After 6 months of use, they’ll both be worth the same amount.

In shape wearing garbage bags>>>>not in shape in $4K worth of Armani and Louis V. Facts.

You're disqualified for ordering f*cking water with breakfast.

What is wrong with you all? Order a damn Egg McMuffin, bagel or bacon, egg and cheese biscuit like a non-alien. Then add a goddamn sidecar sausage burrito. Large Coke.
That sure helps get that early shit outta of the way for the day.

McD's coke is the goat

Reactions: jayroon
Three Bridges Spinach & Red Pepper egg white bites + a few sips of OJ most mornings.

Chocolate croissant from my neighborhood coffee shop when I’m feeling frisky.

Worship.

Hardee's sausage, egg and cheese biscuit is my goto hangover, pre-golf meal. Only decent thing that chain produces.

~Day 2 of breakfast posts? Sweet. Scrambled eggs, bacon, english muffin, coffee.

~First time a sitting POTUS has actually threatened to withhold arms to one of our strongest allies to protect terrorists? FFS. The oatmeal head has 6 months left, thankfully.

~Fav Andy Griffith episodes:
Mr. McBeevee
Pickles
Cave Rescue

~Pope befriending all the right people in town. He'll be on GYERO sooner than later.

~If Richie was a golfer...

MV5BZTlmY2QxNzYtZmMyZS00ZTAyLWFiNzYtMzM3ZmNiNjI1ZjBjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyOTc5MDI5NjE@._V1_.jpg

~Scheffler's wife has just a few days left to push out that kid.

~6 for his last 43 with 17 K's....is that good?

The best "hangover breakfast" is a quart of pedialyte and a BC headache powder, followed by a nap on the couch.

Reactions: Col. Angus
- I think the highlight of retiring is being able to go to a greasy spoon diner 3-4 times a week and order breakfast, black coffee, and bitch about politics/social problems/kids these days/the local ball team/etc with other retirees. Looking forward to that more than anything.

- Last week at our school, we had "dress up" days for something. Tuesday was Adam Sandler Day. I chose to go with Sandler's out and about attire instead of a character. I had a pair of early aughts basketball shorts, white knee socks and New Balances, and a retro t-shirt that I later discovered is actually worth about 70 bucks. It is a '92 Dream Team t-shirt with caricatures of each player. Found it in my old bedroom when we were cleaning out mom and dad's old place. Can still fit in it. Sweet as hell.

- Controversial Take Time: I don't care for The Goonies because of Chunk's incessant yelling throughout the whole movie. Louis CK had a bit about the actor that played the Scarecrow in The Wizard of Oz (dial it down, Ray) and that's what I think about Chunk. Kid was over the top.

- Speaking of controversial takes: Sometime in the summer, when enough time has passed, I'm going to have Confession Time on former Cal players that I never cared for. This list will be different than the obvious ones. I'm not talking about Shaedon/Sheldon Sharpe or The Dragon. I'm talking about guys that may or may not be in The League right now.

- Happy Teacher Appreciation Week . . . to those who celebrate!

Not reading any more MackDonald's posts.

Please respect my decision.
Sausage egg and cheese biscuit
Sub out egg for McMuffin egg
Hash brown
Coke
A dab of ketchup to spread across hash brown
A little strawberry jam to put on biscuit opposite cheese

I also wear Skechers slip ons. They're comfortable as shit and the soles are made from the same rubber as Goodyear Tires.

EAT YOUR HEART OUT!

-I'm fascinated that some of you eat McD's breakfast on the reg. Like just, Tuesday morning on the way to work, swing in and grab a biscuit, hash brown and water. Is this a special occasion, a treat, or your everyday breakfast?

Am I weird for just eating a couple hard boiled eggs, greek yogurt and a banana? Same breakfast everyday. Even in Fanth days I wasn't eating fast food breakfast regularly. I'd feel like ass all day if I did that.

The real question, what style shoe is approved for these normal day McD breakfast runs? Penny loafer? Horsebit? Belgian? Tassel? Kiltie? Driver?

-I don't get the hand wringing over signing a 4* kid from Eastern Ky. I think it's awesome. We're doing exactly what most REAL fans wanted to do. Recruit KY kids that want to play here. Bringing in experience and shooters over elite, young, raw talent. Some must have been just so mindf*cked by Cal. LOL at the UL fans that thought they had a chance at him. Come on.

-Samurai on Hulu was really good. Worth the watch.

-A non-damaging spring/summer loud thunderstorm is amazing. Sit on the patio and enjoy.

-Tom Brady roast had some great moments but lord, 70% of it was fast forward.

His entire finishing bit was so awkward.

Can you possibly force any more F bombs from a guy who is an absolute dork?

-pretty wild that all the kids I work with and know (under 35) get all their news from social media(mostly tik tok) and the rest don’t have social media at all and get ALL their info from Reddit.

-Eggs, fruit, FF Greek yogurt/cottage cheese should honestly be most everyone’s bfast.

It’s a great source of energy and feel good cals.

If you eat lunch out every week day for work you’re literally just tossing out a chunk of your salary.

5 days x
$10 (at least) =
$1300 a year…on lunch.

To be honest, it’s more like $3K/year with sit down and tip style eating for lunch…

My meal preps are all under $3/meal at most, hence 3-5 bfasts/lunches for one sit down meal.

I think a lot of office types like going out for lunch just to leave the office and eat some bs to make themselves feel better about being in the office they hate all day.

Reactions: HymanKaplan
the extra wide diameter of McDonald's straws, also make them great for Coke.
Yes, yes they do. And other fine "beverages".

Bacon / egg / cheese Mcgriddle. hashbrown, BB, coffee.

McMuffins are too rubbery, biscuits too crumbly / bland.

Underrated hangover breakfast : White Castles. Their bacon / egg / cheese and sausage / egg and cheese on toast hits the spot. 2 for $5. Their hash rounds are damn near Taco Johns quality.

Reactions: roguemocha
- Controversial Take Time: I don't care for The Goonies because of Chunk's incessant yelling throughout the whole movie. Louis CK had a bit about the actor that played the Scarecrow in The Wizard of Oz (dial it down, Ray) and that's what I think about Chunk. Kid was over the top.
Think Data was much more hateable with his BOOBY TRAP bullshit. Probably didn't help w/ him being a similarly obnoxious screaming kid in Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom the year or two prior.

Last edited:
The hungover McDonalds COKE is almost a necessity. Throw in a greasy quarter pounder and fries for the win.

2 Reds games this season, 2 crappy losses. Won't go back until Redsox in town.

That PGA swag tent sounds like a must visit. Directions?

Noah has a nice game. Going to be productive. Good to see players like that welcome at UK again.

So on that topic, Noah was a state tourney runner up, top 5 all time Kentucky scorer, and a Mr. Basketball candidate, yet didn't even get a sniff from Calipari? Not gonna miss that policy at all.

Is it me, or does new GYERO have more TMI than old GYERO?

Just watching Noah (and there isn't a crap load of footage on him out there), and he has to be the most boring "staff sheet stuffer" I've ever seen. Literally NOTHING pops about him, when you watch the highlights. And yet, he's as productive as a Chinese kid in an Iphone factory. Smart, tough, workman like basketball player. I guess I'd forgotten what those look like.

* GYERO at work...

I was choosing between 3 music tracks for an upcoming spot, I said 3,1,2.

The sound engineer asked me, "does that mean #3 is your first choice or #1 is your third choice?"

I asked him if his middle name was Chad.

* Thanks to everyone who participated in or supported the Bourbon Derby in any way, shape or form. It was a huge success and we exceeded our goals.

* One of our cats brought a chipmunk in the house this morning. The 2 cats were fighting over it, the touching chipmunk was jumping everywhere trying to get away and my wife and I were trying to catch it. I had it cornered and was trying to catch it in a trash bag or scare it out the door when the little toucher made a panicked run at Marge. She was protecting herself with one of the 87 throw pillows from our couch. She swung and connected like Elly when he gets hold of one. Straight out the open front door.

One-in-a-million shot. Quite impressive. One of the cats caught it on one hop and, as far as I know, is still batting it around the yard.

* Wayne has to be loving the pigmentation of our new roster thus far. They're a little pale, but I like my team.

* Lanier likely still goes to the Vols, but wouldn't it be something...

Touch it. Give me Robinson and a scorer withdrawing from the Draft and let's ball.

* Boars Head turkey, pepper jack, cherry tomatoes and Durkee's sass lettuce wraps. Smokehouse almonds.

* Have yourselves a day, GYEROmaniacs.

-I haven’t seen anyone bitching about Noah. FAKE NEWS

-I can’t watch those roasts outside the 3 or 4 professional comedians. I love those and they crack me up but all the celebrities make me cringe from 2nd hand embarrassment and I turn it off

-I don’t regularly eat breakfast even though it’s my favorite food and easiest to make imo. My kids love breakfast food too but I make it for dinner for them Thursday nights. We came up with the hilarious name “breakfast for dinner” because we’re such hams. I make omelets, pancakes, egg in a basket, you name it.

-This rain is getting f’n old. Also landscapers blow and are completely unreliable. What a weird profession where you can just be openly terrible and unreliable and still have more work than you can handle.

-Destin and then Disney world with the 3 kiddos in 2 weeks…yikes. Just booked Napa for Labor Day with the wife.Lake Michigan July 4th. Summer will be busy.

-Feel like most roasts are pretty meh these days as most of the guys who were great in them have passed on. They really thought bringing Kim K to a Tom Brady roast was a good idea?

-Spent last night under constant threat of tornadoes. Had 2 tornado warnings for my area from two different storms in a 45 minute span. Poor dog spent the entire time under the bed. Everything turned out ok.

-Ran into a newish employee at work that saw my UK lanyard that I had purchased from Kennedy’s back in college. Started chatting about going to UK and he asked me when I graduated and I was like ‘2001 you?’…..’2017’…ooof. I asked what he thought about Pope and he said he didn’t know much about him and I’m thinking “Well you weren’t even effin born when he played at UK.” Little reminders of how old I am like that suck.

-Circling back to the lanyard, I bought it for the sole purpose of keeping my dorm key on it and on me when I would go out to the courts to hoop and didn’t want to leave anything on the sidelines someone could lift. Tucked in a drawer for years and when I got my current job that required to wear a badge, pulled it out for that purpose and it has been going strong ever since. That and the 97 team’s replica shorts are the 2 things I still own from my time at UK.

-Shogun was outstanding. Yabushige steals every scene he is in. Just his grunts alone should get him an Emmy. Anna Sawai is freakin gorgeous. If you liked Shogun I recommend the animated Blue Eye Samurai on Netflix as it is one of the best things I’ve ever watched and is set about 50 years after the events of Shogun.

-If you grew up watching 90’s Saturday morning cartoons do yourself a favor and watch X-Men 97 because it is ridiculously good and more aimed at the adults who grew up watching the show versus kids today.

-Back right before Christmas my wife slipped and slid down my mom’s stairs to her basement and completely wrecked her ankle and foot. She had surgery on it at the end of March and we are just getting to where she can put weight on it again. Having to take over every single responsibility in the house sucks. In that time crap has hit the fan. The roof needed repair from storm damage. The refrigerator went out. The AC went out. An AT&T employee scammed us to get phones attached to our account sent to parties unknown. Now the washer is on the fritz. Man.

-Congrats pretzel. Be sure to instill in him the unique NKY Kentucky fan trait of intense hatred of UC fans.

Last edited:
- The only way to watch roasts is in clip form. There's always solid bits, but at three hours...there's going to be a lot of terrible attempts at comedy. Who thought Affleck should be at a roast?! He's a robot, the casting in Gone Girl was perfect because he's such a wooden weirdo.

- Saw Tom Segura last weekend. Last time I saw him was at a club in Louisville in 2016ish. I had no idea who he was, a friend offered me a free ticket at the last second and I laughed so hard I was afraid I'd puke. Really fun to see how much his career has taken off, and he's just as hilarious in a packed arena as he was in that itty bitty club. 2 Bears has really fallen off recently (and I like Tom and Bert a lot), but Tom's solo material is still sharp as hell.

- In honor of everyone being so lovely about our announcement, I solemnly swear I will not post anything about dilation, placentas, or mucus plugs. You are welcome in advance.

- I've been to Heritage Bank a ton this year from everything from hockey to comedy to Smackdown, and damn. That place is just a complete dump. I don't know how the city can gameplan a fresh venue, because it's well past reno, and it's booked solid every weekend in a perfect location, but... I hope there's a plan to phase it out soon. Graeter's has to have a booth in whatever replacement we get or it's bullshit, though.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT