ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well with 72% of the US being White, and 12% being black, it is impossible for that not to be the case. Now if population was 50/50, hell even 60/40 that useless stat might be of relevance, but 6 whites to every 1 black person, those stats actually help the cause. Based on %'s white deaths should hover around 1000 if all things where EQUAL. But I am sure you all ready knew that ?

Don't leave out the fact that 50% of violent crime is committed by one of the two groups which will play a factor in the number of police encounters. Which would seem to say that the numbers should actually be closer together. Done with political talk in GYERO...

Haven't thought about Sinjin Smith in forever. God what a dickhead
Server at a bar a few months ago randomly dropped that she knew Karch Kiraly and that he too was an ass. Lols those two rascals were prolly just busy slaying 80’s beav and sounds like they weren’t sorry about it.

No word on Randy Stoklos tho....

Kob_gameplay.jpg

Server at a bar a few months ago randomly dropped that she knew Karch Kiraly and that he too was an ass. Lols those two rascals were prolly just busy slaying 80’s beav and sounds like they weren’t sorry about it.

No word on Randy Stoklos tho....

Kob_gameplay.jpg

Bonzo's brother and I played that game for hundreds of hours in the fraternity house. The secret tourney codes were WINDYCITY and SUNDEVIL, if I recall.

counterpoint: LBL doesn’t have rattle snakes and no where near as many skunks.

Counterpoint: You are less likely to encounter rattlesnakes in the water, and cottonmouths are much more aggressive should they swim upon you.

Speaking of Karch Karaly, I feel like he's one of those guys who benefited by a great name. Yeah, he was good, but he's not nearly as identifiable or influential if his name is like Steve Reilly or something.

Some others who fall into that category:
  • Yo-Yo Ma (name another famous cellist, you can't)
  • Wolfgang Puck (ever been to Spago? It's nothing special)
  • Ta-Nehisi Coates (read up on his background, if his name were Joe Smith I don't think he'd have the same influence).
I'm missing tons of others. I'd even argue a great name jump started Tiger Woods's career from a marketing standpoint.

Reactions: roguemocha
I redid the graphics of that game in computer class in high school. Also put the penguin from Billy Madison as the player in Golf and Bomberman.

Speaking of Karch Karaly, I feel like he's one of those guys who benefited by a great name. Yeah, he was good, but he's not nearly as identifiable or influential if his name is like Steve Reilly or something.

Some others who fall into that category:
  • Yo-Yo Ma (name another famous cellist, you can't)
  • Wolfgang Puck (ever been to Spago? It's nothing special)
  • Ta-Nehisi Coates (read up on his background, if his name were Joe Smith I don't think he'd have the same influence).
I'm missing tons of others. I'd even argue a great name jump started Tiger Woods's career from a marketing standpoint.
Rowdy Gaines

Eh, he obviously had a cool name - but that didn't make him the best & most decorated player of all time.

• All American (1979, 1980, 1981, 1982)
  • NCAA Volleyball Tournament Most Outstanding Player (1981, 1982)
  • UCLA Hall of Fame (inducted 1992)
Fédération Internationale de Volleyball (FIVB: International Federation of Volleyball)

• FIVB Best Player in the World (1986, 1988)
  • FIVB Best Player of the 20th Century[19]
American Volleyball Professionals (AVP Professional Beach Volleyball)

• AVP Best Offensive Player (1990, 1993, 1994)
  • AVP Best Defensive Player (2002)
  • AVP Comeback Player of the Year (1997)
  • AVP Most Valuable Player (1990, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1998)
  • AVP Sportsman of the Year (1995, 1997, 1998)
  • AVP Outstanding Achievement Award (2004)
-He is also the only player (man or woman) to have won Olympic gold medals in both the indoor and beach volleyball categories.

"yeah, he was good." = another whiff for White Wayne.

"yeah, he was good." = another whiff for White Wayne.

I wasn't downplaying how awesome he was. But it's Beach Volleyball. Name the greatest indoor Volleyball player of all time - no idea. Many people still instantly remember Karch and I think his unique name has something to do with that.

Reactions: kyboy1998
Counterpoint: You are less likely to encounter rattlesnakes in the water, and cottonmouths are much more aggressive should they swim upon you.
Yeah, not much fun when one of those subofabitche$ decides it wants in your boat. Could only imagine having one sneak up on you in the water. No thank you.

Reactions: drxman1
So my oldest daughter- who’s into track quite a bit - told me that the fastest mile ever ran was clocked in a little over three minutes

how is that f’ing humanly possible?

So my oldest daughter- who’s into track quite a bit - told me that the fastest mile ever ran was clocked in a little over three minutes

Eh. Want to see it recorded. People have amazing capabilities -- to both exaggerate and to succeed.

Never saw a cotton mouth in all the years I’ve fished LBL. Saw several rattle snakes every time at Cumberland. I also carry a gun and shoot them whenever possible. I’m also not racist so every snake I see I try to shoot....sneaky little bastards.

Reactions: BigBadBlueDaddy
Worst thing you’ll see at Dale Hollow Lake is a big orange T flying on the back of a boat
Go there every summer with the in-laws. Saw a few bears swimming across. Also have a goat named ButterNuts we always go visit and feed. Have yet to see a snake and we have walked in several areas including down to the waterfall area. Is actually a pretty fun lake and much cleaner than Cumberland.

Reactions: ThroughBlue

Well she’s wrong, so I guess the only way it’s possible is to make it up.

That's a little more than 16 straight 13.8 second 100 meter sprints. [smoke]
Pretty amazing.

Still remember doing 62 100's after losing to a rival in high school. I think we were at 20 seconds+ after 5 and I'm sure at 45 seconds after 10. We just thought we were running after about 20.

The coach would have been fired for doing that today.

Reactions: roguemocha
  • Anth's anger towards all the government and media BS re: Covid cracks me up. I was giving them the benefit of the doubt for a fluid and potentially dangerous situation, but he's convinced me that they're being ridiculous. Burning my mask, baby! FREEDOM!
  • I'm still in shock that baseball can't read the room and get the season going. It was the perfect situation - I think football is going to be in trouble given how easy this disease passes - and the quality of basketball will likely be low. This was baseball's chance and they blew it.
  • Not a good day for Malik Monk on Twitter.
  • I stand by "no kneeling" viewpoint - regardless of the situation. But especially if you are an 80-year old congresswoman who does her best to look 20 years younger than you really are. Not being political here, but the disappointment on Pelosi's face actually made me sad. I think I had that look when my daughter beat me in a 20-meter sprint a few days ago.

Never saw a cotton mouth in all the years I’ve fished LBL. Saw several rattle snakes every time at Cumberland. I also carry a gun and shoot them whenever possible. I’m also not racist so every snake I see I try to shoot....sneaky little bastards.

Just FYI it’s illegal to carry firearms on Cumberland.

Reactions: WayneDougan
My work has been done in the COVID game for a while. The ducks are firmly in a row personally and professionally and I’m setting new PR’s for going around the world and back on my driveway hoop at lunch as I work from home indefinitely.

I cancelled YouTubeTV once the writing was on the wall for Spring sports, so I think that was probably the best move I’ve made in 2020. I can’t imagine what’s on the news nowadays. Big yikes. (NBA playoffs will pull me back in, however.)

I bought YouTube tv solely for the NCAA tourney. Mistake. Should cancel it because we never watch it at the present. We already have Hulu, Amazon, HBO, Showtime, Netflix, Disney+, etc. really no reason for regular TV when sports aren’t on.

Reactions: Joey Rupption
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT