ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why can we no longer hand the ball off to a running back for a positive gain? Infuriating. OL and the backs both just been putrid this year.

Why can we no longer hand the ball off to a running back for a positive gain? Infuriating. OL and the backs both just been putrid this year.
I’m not sure, but I’m guessing we’ll keep trying it a few (thousand) more times. This staff really doesn’t like to use what works, so we should see at least 10 more zero chance runs before this game ends in heartbreak.

I'm happy for Bowden but this isn't tenable against any team not named Arkansas. Hopefully this is truly to get Sawyer back for next week.

Why? UGA might be a bit much to have any expectations, especially after today’s loss, but if Bowden can make the plays and our OC doesn’t go stupid then it should be a fun game.

I honestly feel better with Bowden back there than I did with Wilson. Bowden is more willing to run at the best moment, he actually fights for yards, and his passing isn’t as bad as a lot of people thought it would be.

I’m sure UGA will confuse him, but he just might make enough plays to make it entertaining.

Reactions: drxman1 and jayroon
I wouldn’t go that far, but if Sawyer starts again I’m shitting on Stoops front porch.

Maybe I should spend a day quoting your frustrations with Wilson and his running the past year and half?

Most notably his knack for falling down just before picking up a 1st down.

Go for it. He runs weak, but he’s obviously a better option at QB. For one reason, he can throw it to Bowden.

Also, I don't want our best player running the ball out of the wildcat 20 times a game. If he gets hurt it's basically lobs to Wagner for any offense outside of running it.

lorenzen_jube_sports_r600x400.jpg

Kates. Can't believe we won that game

Should have let our brutal kickers practice pressure kick with the spread on the line. Had -4.5, LOLOLOLOL. Card fan in front of us called the kneel immediately after the big gain, bastard.

Nice hedge with the 2H over I guess

Oh well

Last edited:
I understand Chase and BBdK point that the team is better with a healthy Wilson, and Bowden playing WR.

I just feel like Bowden is a smarter decision maker than Wilson was and when he decided to run it was aggressive and productive. The kids open field ability is above and beyond Wilson. That makes me more comfortable with him.

Not trying to knock Wilson by saying that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT