POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@sambowieshin friends still at it, Charlottesvilles happening everyday. No Accountability and the accepting of lawlessness

Didn't you say it's Republicans who hate America?
@sambowieshin did you condemn? It took Kamala 24 hours after only putting out a tweet and in her statement gave the "very fine ppl on both sides"

I haven't seen any American jews burning things down over the hostages

Because I care about and know our Constitution. Apparently you do not.
😂 😂 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: SDC888 and exemjr
Yeah simple Sam, comparing burning cities to a guy holding flags and a no masks sign, are exactly the same, right?🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
Ya missed the whole conversation dude. It was a response to someone saying left wing protesters didn't wear masks but promoted mask wearing.
My response was to show right winger protesters refusing to wear masks but then masking up to attack the Capitol. Ur the 🤡🤡🤡 lost in the conversation and context of the thread.
Go take a nap grandpa.
Here's more hypocrisy for ya..... Lot's of right wingers in masks when they're busting out windows.

That’s her not you. Troy the question that was asked.
I condemn all violent protests. I condemn any protest that results in violence towards people or vandalism of property.
I condemn Palestinian protests of that nature.
I condemn BLM protests of that nature.
I condemn the Jan 6th protest of that nature.
Can you say the same or is beating up cops, busting out windows and vandalizing property ok as long as the ones doing it vote like you??

Ya missed the whole conversation dude. It was a response to someone saying left wing protesters didn't wear masks but promoted mask wearing.
My response was to show right winger protesters refusing to wear masks but then masking up to attack the Capitol. Ur the 🤡🤡🤡 lost in the conversation and context of the thread.
Go take a nap grandpa.
Here's more hypocrisy for ya..... Lot's of right wingers in masks when they're busting out windows.

Simple Sam and his window. Dumber than a bag of hammers. Eat shit simple Sam. Although you’d probably enjoy that.

Reactions: WTF Cat
Is Stan the Caddy a bot? Can it be eliminated from this thread?

Sam could be next but I am sure we need to keep the DEI quota up with him around.

Reactions: screwduke1
I’m not putting any slogans on my car. The crazies on the left have no problem destroying property of those they hate.
I live in a very rural area, so there are few lefties around, but I do go to bigger cities once or twice a month. I have nothing on my vehicle, but when all this bs started, I started wearing a cap that shows I was military and police. Screw them if they don't like it. I am an old man. I have had a good life and don't have that many years to lose anyhow.

I condemn all violent protests. I condemn any protest that results in violence towards people or vandalism of property.
Can you say the same or is beating up cops, busting out windows and vandalizing property ok as long as the ones doing it vote like you??
That's a 2 to 1 ratio (and that is excluding numerous other left wing violent protests since 2016), you ready to come over to the good side yet?

(not to mention that your side is up, 1 - NIL, in political assassination attempts. In reality, your side leads in that, roughly 7 to 4, and that is being generous)

Absolutely not but don’t condemn one without condemning the other. You didn’t until you were called on it.

Is Stan the Caddy a bot? Can it be eliminated from this thread?

Sam could be next but I am sure we need to keep the DEI quota up with him around.
stan got the heave ho because he called (allegedly, I didn't witness it, and found out later) somebody the N word.

That's a 2 to 1 ratio (and that is excluding numerous other left wing violent protests since 2016), you ready to come over to the good side yet?

(not to mention that your side is up, 1 - NIL, in political assassination attempts. In reality, your side leads in that, roughly 7 to 4, and that is being generous)
There are plenty of violent fools found in both parties. Not sure where you get your count and numbers.

I’m not afraid of them coming up to me but when I go into Walmart or Kroger I don’t want my car to be a target.
I saw a car, parked in the fire lane once, at the Georgetown Kroger (pretty sure I've told this before) The Mercedes had an Obama sticker on it (I'd have still done it if it had been a Trump sticker) I picked up the extremely heavy (concrete in a small tire base) fire lane sign, and placed it inches from her driver's side door. The offender, a woman on a cell phone happened to be coming out of the store and saw me do it. I was told that I was going to "remove that or she'd call the police". I ignored her as I laughed and walked away.

If you don't correct them, they'll never learn. It's called good parenting...

Picking JD Vance is going to end up being Trump's biggest mistake in this campaign.

Guy is a walking liability......
Biden’s VP choice was and is quite possibly retarded. And now she’s the presumptive Democratic Presidential nominee. Without receiving one single primary vote in this cycle and about 2% in the 2020 primaries.

Biden’s VP choice was and is quite possibly retarded. And now she’s the presumptive Democratic Presidential nominee. Without receiving one single primary vote in this cycle and about 2% in the 2020 primaries.

Gotcha.

Meanwhile, your guy is starting fights with Swifties, voting against IVF protections and saying all kinds of off the wall shit alienating potential voters.

No amount of calling his opposition retarded changes that.

2 or 3 years ago a mod told me this clown was using a VPN. Search on this page 'filth' and 'scum' and you will find cold beer's older accounts-- baller cal, jload22, bluecephus... just like those other accounts notice the same misspellings, same gifs(kramer and friends), same 'filth and scum' comments...same b-tch that lies he never was here. Cold Beer won't tell you he was here before cause he is a b-tch that use to get into it with other accounts.

Same as the Canuck. 8th month old account. Search those accounts and Markoyas. See if you see the similarity. He is a b-tch and a liar. Here is his problem, a simple search of filth and scum destroys his whole narrative. He can't hide that he was JLoad22 if anyone compares the posts. I can post them to demonstrate if you like. This b-tch is the closet you will ever find to the Canuck. Search filth and scum which are his go to words and search those accounts. Also b-tch, I hated you and Killswitch the same amount. I hated all the new blood. Also, if you don't believe me, how many people claiming to be conservative have I ever went at? This is the only one.

@screwduke1 @55wildcat @augustaky1
Who was Killswitch? I don't think that guy ever slept...every page he had like 15+ posts on them.

The "teleprompter" story was floated like clockwork immediately after the accident by the msm leftwing propagandists.
You and they are the contriving that story. Of course, Trump is going to talk about someone trying to murder him in the days immediately preceding!
But see, that's your ilk's sickness on full display You are more concerned that he might use it to his political advantage during a Presidential campaign, than you are that someone tried to murder him!
Btw, the 'object' grazed his right ear as he turned his head 90 deg to the right, leaving the teleprompter and podium on the left side of his head. So, what does Occam's razor suggest? Now we both know the answer to that, but you are too eaten up with TDS hatred to admit the obvious.
Sorry. Trump made it an issue.

• Haha
Gotcha.

Meanwhile, your guy is starting fights with Swifties, voting against IVF protections and saying all kinds of off the wall shit alienating potential voters.

No amount of calling his opposition retarded changes that.
I didn’t like the Vance pick. I think Trump fell victim to his sons admiration for him. But let’s not pretend he’s not a smart guy. And oh no! Starting fights with swifties! That’s beyond the pale!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT