ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not sure what I expected but it looks like we’re going to have the offensive complexity of a youth league team.

images

There is absolutely nothing that excites me about Lynn Bowden at quarterback. Not sure where the enthusiasm comes from with some of our fans.

I agree if he’s just going to have to stand back there and hand it off 99.9% of the time.

Couldn't agree more. And unfortunately the weapon that we should have in Wagner I don't know we will utilize the rest of the season.

What’s the other option?

Drop back in the pocket and pick the Arkansas D apart with precision timing routes like he’s Tom Brady and run the score up??

Maybe pick the other option a time or two in the RPO. He doesn’t have to pick them apart in the pocket to be effective.

Stoops would wait until the game where he starts his WR at QB, defense is getting gashed all over the place and our O-Line is getting blown off the blocks to come out and go for it on 4th and 1 at our own 30. What a GD fool.

At least Stoops will have something else to rub in the fans face now since they were cheering to go for it.

Reactions: H-D cat
I’m not sure what I expected but it looks like we’re going to have the offensive complexity of a youth league team.

I played enough NCAAF 10 to know that running the option with a speedy QB is damn near impossible to stop. Guess dumbass Eddie didn’t play video games!

Echols is badass. Love that guy. Real dawg.

I wouldn’t care, but it’s Jared Lorenzen night and our coaches and players came out looking like complete losers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT