ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huge Pumpkins fan. Hell of a show, electric or acoustic.

Man, what a day. Brunch at Old Ebbits, White House tour-including Marine 1 landing, Segway tour, Happy Hour at the W roof, and now en route to Bourbon Steak.

Sprinkles.

It was nothing like it is now...not even close. Bill Clinton started the change, however, even he avoided the hate filled talk of today. And it is more than Trump and the candidates from the left.....it is predominantly those in the house/senate and the media on both sides.
The first Russian conspiracy to come up in a presidential election was Andrew Jackson accusing John Quincy Adams of lining up kids for the Russian czar to sleep with.

I see my glasses made the trip. Good for you, bud. Enjoy.

Nah, your little shades don’t fit me, that’s how i figured out they weren’t mine. They’ll be waiting for you at the tailgate.

Last edited:
8th grader Wynn Duffy got some mileage out of the liner notes of that one Pumpkins album that had the pics of the blonde bassist chick in the nude.

EDIT: having just conducted some google image research on the subject, I can safely conclude that 8th grader Wynn Duffy was, in fact, pretty hard up for entertainment.

Last edited:
Reactions: TCPUKChamps
Since the Ken Burns documentary, I’ve been spending some free time delving deeper into some of my favorite country artists, listening to their original albums all the way through, reading stories of their lives, etc.

My personal GOAT has always been Waylon. He can never be re-created or imitated. Simply the best. This is a good little anecdote I came across:

Jennings first started with prescription amphetamines in the 1960s, but by the late 1970s had a full blow cocaine addiction. He reportedly spent up to $1,500 per day on cocaine, amassing more than $2.5 million worth of personal debt.

That is outlaw. So is this:

:boom::fire:

Jennings first started with prescription amphetamines in the 1960s, but by the late 1970s had a full blow cocaine addiction. He reportedly spent up to $1,500 per day on cocaine, amassing more than $2.5 million worth of personal debt.
You'd go thru that much drugs too if you felt responsible for the deaths of Buddy Holly, Richie Valens and the Big Bopper.

Big deal. I could take down that many Little Hugs if I poured them into little glasses and stacked them up too. I like his other video wherein he pours in a raw egg, swirls beer, lights it on fire with his finger, etc.
He’s out there living his best life online

Bernie welcome to the local bourbon group, take it easier on those dudes when posting hard to get bourbon as they do not know how to act!

Reactions: BernieSadori
1500 dollars a day on blow.

That’s over four 8-balls a day.

He was buying for the whole entourage, because nobody is putting THAT much up their nose (for very long anyway)

Early 80’s Clown had a good connection, and a friend of his did so much for 2 months straight that a piece of his septum fell out. It looked like a Lima bean when when he blew his nose.

Wonder what old donor Kansas wife thinks of Martha Stewarts cohost now? I'm sure they were the most excited demographic in the building to see him perform.

Snoop is better as a 2nd feature or as part of an ensemble, kind of like Brad Pitt. Talented enough to carry something on their own, but they really shine as supporting performers in smaller doses.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT