ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, Nicholasville isn’t even “rural,” which is the biggest appeal of living outside the big city.

It’s basically where all the big box stores, lower middle class, lack of culture, and industrial property is around Lexington. So, congrats?

Reactions: 80 Proof
You'd have to pay me massive sums of caish to navigate Nicholasville Rd on a daily basis. I can't imagine a worse commute in the area, nowhere near an interstate, box store cookie cutter BS, I'd honestly live in Winchester or Richmond over Nicholasville.

There's a reason it's really affordable. Because it sucks.

Reactions: 80 Proof
Living in Nicholasville to save $400 a year in property taxes is literally the least GYEROMAN move ever.

Forgot- if you don’t live in Eagleton, you’re trash around here.

BRax is building champion studs. Coddling them in Woodford or Fayette counties would soften their edge and likely keep Kentucky from the playoff 2030-2033, too.

Late-summer reclassifications and NCAA waiver approvals have nearly made national college hoops preview mags obsolete. They've been going to press (and hitting shelves) earlier and earlier, before everyone's roster has shaken down. So no more Sporting News yearbooks for me. SAD.

Forgot- if you don’t live in Eagleton, you’re trash around here.

BRax is building champion studs. Coddling them in Woodford or Fayette counties would soften their edge and likely keep Kentucky from the playoff 2030-2033, too.
Belive Fayette County was the one the large pit in the center of town for many years.

I'm a simple rube who managed to make it from humble beginnings in Southeastern KY to the 26th best neighborhood in Louisville.

Feel free to PM me if you need advice on moving up in this world.

Reactions: BigBadBlueDaddy
SAE sit down with your wife or baby some evening and watch Parks & Recreation sometime. Will make you laugh and lighten your load a bit. Great show- remarkably absent of snark or pretense.

Reactions: ukalum01
Living in Nicholasville to save $400 a year in property taxes is literally the least GYEROMAN move ever.

I don't give a shit about the property taxes. But as long as Kathy Stein is on the bench, there is not a single chance that I will move to Fayette County just on the unlikely chance I have to get divorced. She's absurd.

Reactions: UKRob 73
There's something very, very weird going on with Hankshaker at the moment. Not quite sure what it is, but it's strange.

I’ve been saying this for about a year now. I assume he still has me quoted in his sig too.

A real weirdo if you ask me.

EENpvBYXYAoFqsT

As someone who grew up in the sticks and who now has friends living in the sticks, I can say that there's a lot of appeal to living somewhere with no one around you so you can be left the f*** alone.

I live on a farm and routinely walk around in my boxers and shoes only and pee freely whenever the urge hits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT