ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
You may want to look that term up. But R Kelly does agree with you.

Yes i know what it is. it was a R Kelly reference. It was a joke. But the troll / stalker of mine may not know what it means. It means to piss on someone for pleasure. I think he was trying to say I like to be pissed on, coming from him, I am not shocked.

source.gif

* First the UT fan kid gets bullied, and his t-shirt goes viral. Now he's getting a full 4-year scholarship offer from the Vols.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/universit...-year-scholarship-young-vol/story?id=65561186

Unreal.

What should we do for chief? Maybe lower arena seats for a conference game, plus a pregame meal at Ruby's? We could probably add krazykats in there as his +1.

* So, how do you make them say ugggh? Professor Mia X is now part of the Loyola faculty to give private instruction. Pretty psyched about the higher education system.

https://hiphopwired.com/819918/mia-x-named-professor-of-hip-hop-studies-at-loyola-university/

* Turns out Jerry Fallwell Jr is a hypocritical, lying POS. Who knew?

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/09/je...ots-of-him-partying-at-miami-beach-nightclub/

The absolute worst segment of our society -- hypocritical, evangelical super christians. The freaking worst.

Thanks but I'll pass.

Might get a yearly front row season ticket with my Fannie loot though. May let you use them once.

Road trip piss. After being on the interstate for 20 miles having to piss and finally seeing the little gas station picture on the exit sign ahead. Getting your member about 3/4 of the way out of your pants and letting it fly.

-If you have employees in company vehicles you're testing or you should be.

-"Be sure to wear BLUE" to Saturday's game. [eyeroll] As opposed to green, red, pink, or orange. I do love the all blues.

-Took the gents out for a little axe throwing today. Now that's a random good time. Those axes come back at you pretty often, mostly at the feet, but damn I can't believe they sell booze in that place with axes, ninja stars, knives flying all over the place. Wild. Guys loved it though, recommended. Ninja stars are legit, I'm getting a few of those for home protection.

-Appreciate the gyero love, once again, with the Bike to Beat Cancer donations.

-Lance Ware :fire:Believe it was Jerry Meyer that was talking about his upside and being one of the most underrated guys in the country. NJ pipeline.

-You're next, Clarke.

-In the time it took to post this I bought some throwing stars.

Shorts:

- My dad’s been wanting to get a bunch of my buddies out to the house for awhile now to grill out and drink some beer. Literally asks me every week. I apparently committed to this Saturday night when I was hammered at my birthday party back in June. It’s going to be fun but I’m regretting not being in Commonwealth come Saturday night when it’s 66 degrees at halftime. Oh well, I’ll a firepit, a bunch of beer and food, and Dad will be the happiest guy in the state not named Tyler or Adrian.

- Never want to join a league or anything but axe throwing is a great night for a random crew- work friends or whatnot.

- On a John Mayer kick this week. Don’t even @ me- that dude is legit. Deep catalogue too.

- Speaking of music, I’m about three weeks away from getting a random “Nirvana Unplugged in NY” text from SAE.

- Good having Tommy in Kentucky.

- We’re about to head into October with as good of recruiting class base as you can get. Clarke is AD/Boogie/Wall level- an absolute stallion wing at 6’7”. Boston is fun as hell. Fletcher is an athletic freak and Ware is a skilled, athletic improving big with a motor.

- Goes without saying but my Autumn candle game is SICK. :victory:

- Underrated GYERO poster: that Vandy fan who pops in here every once in awhile.

- Nothing has ever been more true than Clark’s IG stories about wives and stray animals.

Favorite wcc story ever:

I had a lady friend about 10 years ago that I was having casual intercourse with, and I set wcc up with her equally attractive friend. After a night of boozing, we all four retire back to her house. I go do work in the bedroom while wcc is still efforting on the couch.

After finishing my business, I walk to the kitchen to get a drink, and there’s wcc and the friend slow dancing in the dark to John Mayer. Right there in the living room.

Her body was, indeed, a wonderland, and he took it to Pound Town that night, but it wasn’t after a strong romantic effort.

Well done, wcc. Well done. :raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands:

Favorite wcc story ever:

I had a lady friend about 10 years ago that I was having casual intercourse with, and I set wcc up with her equally attractive friend. After a night of boozing, we all four retire back to her house. I go do work in the bedroom while wcc is still efforting on the couch.

After finishing my business, I walk to the kitchen to get a drink, and there’s wcc and the friend slow dancing in the dark to John Mayer. Right there in the living room.

Her body was, indeed, a wonderland, and he took it to Pound Town that night, but it wasn’t after a strong romantic effort.

You did what you had to do back then.

Favorite wcc story ever:

I mean, some people hold hands, others slow dance in a burning room.

Get in where you fit in.

Chomp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT