ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, Llama. My employer offers various assortments of polo shirts, one of which I floss occasionally happens to be powder blue. Next time honk or scare the shit out of us next time you see me walking my 5YO to school, mane.

SMH but chad is right on this. DBAP.

- Sorry for the affront, anth. Couldn't stay and I had bullshitted Bonzo for too long on his ECBP bottle I picked up for him. I'll make it up to everyone this weekend.

King Llama and his scaredy-cat ilk are everything that is wrong with our pussy basketball fanbase. Kid is coming to UK. Who GAF if Penny visits him? Have some gumption and confidence. You’re a fan of the #1 program of all-time during one of its Top 4 runs ever. Doesn’t get any easier to be a fan. Stick your damn chest out and stop sweating upstarts. F.

It was just an observation, Chad. God, you're the worst.

Geese, will do. I had my COMPLETELY EVEN-KEELED TEENAGE DAUGHTER WHO IS NEVER EMBARASSED BY ANYTHING HER PARENTS DO with me, or else I would have stopped and introduced myself. Also, Kaiser wasn't messing around, churning us through the line like that.

-Dog has destroyed every single remote in the house so basically all we can do is read books and play Wii(don't do it, Boat).
Why not use the remote on your watch, or your wife’s watch, or your phone, or your wife’s phone, or your tablet, or your kid’s tablet, or your other kid’s tablet, or your kid’s phone, or the old phone that you use as a remote???

Why not use the remote on your watch, or your wife’s watch, or your phone, or your wife’s phone, or your tablet, or your kid’s tablet, or your other kid’s tablet, or your kid’s phone, or the old phone that you use as a remote???
You don’t have the implant yet?

How quaint...

Reactions: MotorCityKat
Other than shopping, employment, activities, restaurants, schools, the Cats - all the things Jessamine Countians come to Lexington for - I agree that Jessamine County absolutely crushes it when it comes to, like, surface area. And the Boot Store.

Just wait until you get a divorce in that kangaroo court. You'll be dragging your buttraped carcass to Nicholasville toot sweet.

The best deal going is to live right on the Jessamine / Fayette border so you can venture in for food, etc, but still enjoy low property taxes and avoid the Bolshevik politics of Fayette County.

Plus you can buy a shit ton of house in Jessamine County per square foot.

No, “the best” is being able to afford a nice home right smack dab in the middle of Fayette County.

Just stop all this garbage, Hankshaker.

Reactions: 80 Proof
I'd like to know where on the Jessamine/Fayette County line you can get these great deals. Everything in Brannon Crossing is priced exactly the same and everything out Harrodsburg Rd is million dollar homes.

Maybe the trailer parks down Tates Creek?

Reactions: funKYcat75
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT