ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
I live on a farm and routinely walk around in my boxers and shoes only and pee freely whenever the urge hits.

You’ve got a sweet set up, and it is definitely somewhat secluded, but to call it a farm.....I can, however, see how you could walk around in your boxers and pee freely with your dogs, which is nice

In the sandbox, many a bottle of water got pissed in afterwards.

Anybody watched this Carnival Row on Amazon?

Back when I was landscaper, the first thing I did when I pulled into a yard was find the piss spot. Gotta have a good place to go piss that’s not gonna get ya arrested for a sex crime

Reactions: Joey Rupption
Some of y’all were bitching about the hassle of qualifying for a better rate on your house, but can you imagine ref’ing $22 trillion of debt? Shew wee. The president sure is gonna have his hands full with all that nit picky paperwork.

I live my life in the city
There's no easy way out
The day's moving just too fast for me
I need some time in the sunshine
I've gotta slow it right down
The day's moving just too fast for me

Reactions: Century Cat
Truly thankful for everyone.s kind words.

Bucket: vision is super fuzzy and bright. I have a central scotoma, which is a blind spot, in both e,yes. My vision is 20/400 and can’t be corrected.

Pit; who is this blind runner? Ive gained twenty pounds

735 and WS are two of the most thoughtful. And generous people I’ve ever come across for those who haven’t met them.

Last place I drove a car was Ann Arbor which os weird

Florida ... lets go boys

O'Hare truly is a top 5 worst airport in the country.

Anyone watched a game at The Pony Inn in Chicago? Looks like that's the official alumni watch party spot. May roll down there Saturday evening for the game.

The Pony is cool spot. Kind off the beaten path somewhat near Wrigleyville.

It almost had a ski lodge type design. Food was really good. The place will be packed with CATS fans. You’ll have to get there early.

Reactions: catholic_back
Watched a NYE game at the Pony in 2012 (?) with about 40 of us who went up there for NYE party. Walked in right before noon tip to hundreds of die hards and post grads, blue everywhere, and John Wall shots flying. Hell of a time.

O'Hare truly is a top 5 worst airport in the country.

Anyone watched a game at The Pony Inn in Chicago? Looks like that's the official alumni watch party spot. May roll down there Saturday evening for the game.

Watched the Ohio State 2011 Sweet 16 game there. The game itself being what it was and how it ended obviously helped, but that was truly one of the rowdiest game watching environments I've ever seen. Two floors of absolute pandemonium, all UK blue.

Reactions: wcc31
Golden Shower ranks up there as a pretty good piss spot.

Portapotty on the other hand though....... Disgusting. And no place to wash your hands afterwards. Just the ole rub your hands on your pants and hope the wife has sanitizer in her purse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT