ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
The consensus around town seems like that despite what happens on the scoreboard tonight the fact that Notre Dame is playing at UL is reason enough to celebrate.

I don’t recall taking that stance ever when UK was really down and getting our teeth kicked in by various SEC powers in Lexington.

Obviously I’m rooting against Louisville, but Notre Dame losing the first game of the season, and destroying their playoff hopes and their entire year this early would be one hell of a consolation prize.

Reactions: BigBadBlueDaddy
For us living in Louisville there is no such thing as a consolation prize, already too many positive plays - ND better wake up.

Reactions: WayneDougan
Yeah, it'd be sort of cool to have Notre Dame lose and then Louisville be instantly back and get a full week of nationwide buzz. Not as cool as Louisville getting the crap kicked out of them and still being dogshit, but still sort of cool.

[eyeroll]

Reactions: wcc31 and Teriecat
I sat in front of that guy at the UK UL game last year. Like directly in front of him. He's a lunatic, the UL fans around me told me he was a lunatic. They said he broke three seatbacks from banging on them in frustration over the course of last season. Guy was cursing loudly all game in front of people's kids. Every other Louisville fan I was around had basically understood it wasn't their year and were mostly just frustrated and conversed with me cordially, especially with my kid there. Birdman was locked into battle mode somehow the entire game, even down 40 points. Total nutjob.

I sat in front of that guy at the UK UL game last year. Like directly in front of him. He's a lunatic, the UL fans around me told me he was a lunatic. They said he broke three seatbacks from banging on them in frustration over the course of last season. Guy was cursing loudly all game in front of people's kids. Every other Louisville fan I was around had basically understood it wasn't their year and were mostly just frustrated and conversed with me cordially, especially with my kid there. Birdman was locked into battle mode somehow the entire game, even down 40 points. Total nutjob.
Could be David Puddy type who only turns it on with the paint, IMO.

Reactions: grantbob
The Bird Paint Guy isn't aging well... that's for sure. That's his schtick though and he seems to be content sticking with it. Gotta admire the dedication. Kind of a Fern Creek version of The Joker.

-Promising signs!! As opposed to not quitting on your season and giving up 50+ pts per game while 1/2 the team transfers.

-ND and Book are trash. Betting UGA on that one the second it opens.

-Completed my best workout month of the year in August, 24 activities, 400 miles, 34 hours. :boom: Diet was pretty awful though because beer just taste so good. Back has been a decent place so going to see how it holds up under some short running.

-Basically a whirlwind of shit going on b/w next week and New Year. Not WCC level travel but close.

-#22 shirsey acquired for "Hell of Game."

-Wings for Saturday's tailgate.

Reactions: TheShowKiller
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT