ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big L to start the season.

6 wins will be a very good season IMO.

Whoever schedules these MAC teams for the first game needs to be let go. Especially good MAC teams.

20 minutes into the season. You may want to take a break.

Stoops plays these teams the exact same every single time. Our 10 win team could have lost to 1-11 Central Michigan. Chill. This team can win anywhere from 7-10, in a bridge year. We got it good.

SEC looking kind of bad today. Auburn and Missouri struggling in their games too.

Hugh Freeze waving at people from his pressbox hospital bed is one of the more hilarious and weird pictures of week 1.
EDV2Uz2XsAA04MN

20 minutes into the season. You may want to take a break.

Stoops plays these teams the exact same every single time. Our 10 win team could have lost to 1-11 Central Michigan. Chill. This team can win anywhere from 7-10, in a bridge year. We got it good.
Yeah...about this, I've done the exact same thing the last 3-4 years. It's my thing and it has worked.

Yesterday in Mykonos...hit up two different beach day clubs. Started at Santa Anna with chill vibes, cabana on the beach, beautiful women everywhere, many domestos were had.

Then moved to Scorpios right next door. Holy shit. One of the coolest places I’ve ever been. Grabbed a few cold beverages and watched the sunset and beautiful people filter in as it turned into a luxury beach night club.

Caught a ride home with the crew, had an incredible dinner right next to our Airbnb. Couple glasses of vino and in bed by 1, which we’ve learned is super early here.

Caught the Cats score as the evening wound down, just an incredible day.

And THEN awaking to the UT score...

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

one of the best days of my life

Woke up this morning to my wife projectile vomiting, after we had to cancel dinner reservations last night because she was uncontrollably crying due to an argument about something neither one of us can remember. So all in all the day party was a tremendous success. I did get a cake thrown at my head to cap off the concert though, so there was that.

i'm in hour two of the UT post game radio show and it apparently has 5 more hours to go. Its everything you imagine it to be.

Obviously some games may look more winnable now- but not getting too far ahead of ourselves- we still have to go out and beat teams again. As with any Stoops/Gran team, we wont have much room for error in any game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT