ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Random thought:

Just when you think things are going well in life, take a step back and realize that Mario Cristobal makes $3 million a year, or about 50x as much as you.

Loser.

To be fair, maybe he lives in the west coast or northern Midwest and isn’t familiar with the area?

Some people on the internet are wondering if Greg Schrand gets another look for the UT job

Reactions: 80 Proof
Wonder what great job Taggart is going to get next.

So the eye of this Cat 5 is straight towards the Abaco islands. :cry: Chad

Good call rogue.

Yeah it’s not good. Ed’s there- he’s part of the disaster committee. The rest of the family is in Nassau.

Reactions: B.B.d.K.
I still from time to time just have to stop and think about where our football team is and how surreal it all is. Just a few years ago we'd have in a good year, maybe one Deandre Square and one Logan Stenberg... a decent running back, and the rest of the team would be guys that barely belong on a D-1 roster. We're a legitimate SEC team with top to bottom SEC talent now.

Guys are redshirting, getting bigger/stronger/faster, 2nd and 3rd stringers and recruits are waiting in the wings to replace the guys we'll lose and continue to grow the program. We can pretty much expect a bowl game every year and the discussion isn't about when to fire the coach, but what the ceiling is year to year. It's incredible. Stoops has built a program from scratch in a place no one thought you could. We're lucky to be here to watch it unfold.

I still from time to time just have to stop and think about where our football team is and how surreal it all is. Just a few years ago we'd have in a good year, maybe one Deandre Square and one Logan Stenberg... a decent running back, and the rest of the team would be guys that barely belong on a D-1 roster. We're a legitimate SEC team with top to bottom SEC talent now.

Guys are redshirting, getting bigger/stronger/faster, 2nd and 3rd stringers and recruits are waiting in the wings to replace the guys we'll lose and continue to grow the program. We can pretty much expect a bowl game every year and the discussion isn't about when to fire the coach, but what the ceiling is year to year. It's incredible. Stoops has built a program from scratch in a place no one thought you could. We're lucky to be here to watch it unfold.

Yup. Also, Phil Fulmer remains fat.

what is giving me a little bit of comfort about Stoops hanging around a bit is that his brand isnt exactly a high octane, win immediately in year 1 type of style. These big time programs want results by your first signing day. They may not think they have the patience to wait a couple of years for him to make an impact.

297331219_ff9ec401d9_o.gif

Hope your in-laws stay safe Chad.

Rack.

Only 3 true freshman played yesterday all in very small roles. Wonder how that compares to year 1?

Solid day yesterday. Met a dude that's been lurking GYERO for years and has never posted. He came over to watch the CAYUTS, drink some beer (18 to be exact), and eat some za. Solid guy.

Here he comes in with a bottle of Sherry Casks Rabbit Hole as a housewarming gift. Unnecessary but appreciated.

Starting to warm up to bourbon. Guess my palate has changed because I used to hate it. Dig it now.

Tip paid off. Two bottles of Blantons and two Wellers....one big bottle and the other normal. Wife actually went to get it and said there were 20 people in line at 9 am. They were only selling one at a time so she went through checkout 4 times. Trooper.

Mf'n exhausted. I'll burn this place down before moving again. We have so much shit we won't be using from our old house its criminal.
1-800 Got Junk in the near future.

I mean, couldn’t maybe a couple of MOAB’s put a dent in it?

Man, another perfect day on the water. Lines are tied, motors off, margarita party and karaoke about to get going.

Puppies to the Bahamas.

Reactions: 80 Proof
Port St. Lucie looks like the spot of landfall to me.

Defense better tighten up fast. Thinking they got better against Klinger’s fighting Mud Hen’s backup QB is fools gold.

I wish that Arbys feller would quit talkin' about pee cans. I wonder if he knows what a pee can is. Pecans make great pies and can be used in chicken salad but pee cans should be avoided at all costs. That's really all I have to say bout that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT