ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
This NCAA final is gonna be watched by Texas Tech and Virginia's friends and family, 400 sportswriters across America who are actively jerking off while watching, Fatguy87, and literally no one else.

I may watch if it's on at the titty bar in between lap dances. I've been ill for the better part of a month now so I've been longing for an evening of debauchery.

Reactions: Hankshaker
1983 - Phi Slamma Jamma vs NC St - was a “meh” championship game?

You can criticize style of play of UVA and TTU but there is some talent there. Two likely top 10 picks (Hunter and Culver) the Jerome will be a first rounder too.

qZ_PYXFE_400x400.jpg
Lol her Ks don’t even match what a doofus

JWow is the ultimate hot chick who probably isn't worth nailing because of all the absolute nonsense you'd have to listen to before and after. Just insufferable.

But to borrow a page out of Toots’ playbook, I’m gonna teach my daughters to end their generational poverty the old fashioned way: marry a rich guy

Bennett’s a class act and I don’t really have anything against the Wahoo fanbase. Don’t like his style of play, but whatever.

Beard- as mentioned- is a savant. Dude can develop talent. He can scheme. And he’s the best defensive coach in the country right now.

I’ll take Virginia and the nerdgasm from the media. Lost opportunity for the Cats but ultimately no harm done in the grand scheme.

Reactions: jayroon
I wonder how many coaches will learn from this and instead of having your big guy guarding the inbounds pass, have him guarding the corner instead? Maybe place him 5-7 feet from the baseline where a pass to the corner is impossible. Or double team the best shooter. Only on a last shot situation of course.

If you look at pictures, Jerome is standing back far enough where having someone guarding him would have no effect. Especially on an angle pass to the corner.

I realize that makes a pass to the paint much easier but I'm willing to live with a big making a tough shot to tie the game rather than a 3 to win it.

Last edited:
O/U on the National Championship game is 120.

I mean, you *have* to go over here...right?

This seems like the ultimate suckers bet, where nearly everyone is betting one way, only to see it go the other. Lowest total in 20 years.

Bennett’s a class act and I don’t really have anything against the Wahoo fanbase. Don’t like his style of play, but whatever.

What's not to like...the fact that his team took over 100 more 3's than UK and shot over 40% from there? Or was it that they only avg. 5 ppg less than UK despite taking 250+ less FT's? Or is it that they play efficient and made 120 less turnovers? In other words...they play well coached x's and o's basketball and that chaps your ass.

What's not to like...the fact that his team took over 100 more 3's than UK and shot over 40% from there? Or was it that they only avg. 5 ppg less than UK despite taking 250+ less FT's? Or is it that they play efficient and made 120 less turnovers? In other words...they play well coached x's and o's basketball and that chaps your ass.

What WCC means is as long as he keeps beating UNC he can play whatever style he wants

True. They'll probably value their ring.

Reactions: Col. Angus
-Not one but TWO officials were looking right at that double dribble, each within 15 feet of it.

Yeah, I get the argument that very few people caught it, but only the officials are trained to catch it and paid to catch it. And it wasn't one official that missed it, it was two.

And they also missed the hand check/grab foul prior to Jerome picking up the ball (which was more of a foul than the one that was called a couple of seconds later)

*not surprised you didn't catch this

-While I love getting the golf honks up in arms defending their game, I love watching it. Masters week is the best. Took that ^ picture from Peter Burns Twitter, what a couple dudes. Easily my favorite week in golf.

-Speaking of Augusta, that Women's Am was actually pretty amazing Saturday. Essentially a match play situation to win the first ever women's trophy at Augusta. That has to be a greater honor than a major. American chikc goes -4 thru 13-16 to take the dub after trailing by 2 at the turn.
-Then Yesterday, Conners won the Valero after qualifying Monday and heading to Augusta this week.

-2p = Live From the Masters

-Used an InstaPot for the first time yesterday, barbacoa tacos. They were fantastic. Seems like a good addition to all the kitchen toys.

-Successfully crushed a lazy weekend. Couple naps, bike rides, lots of family time, grilled out with the neighbors, few collides and bourbons, watched golf, baseball and basketball. All American shit. Seems like either work or have something planned every weekend for a couple months.

-The 3pt foul was clearly the right call and an all time boner jam. Denying the pass is one thing but fouling is the last thing you can f*ck up. I didn't catch the double dribble live it's a bang bang play and brown was all over the guy trying to foul. I'm not terribly upset with the officials on either.

-Barnes flirting with UCLA? Does Harmon have to cheer for Arkansas now? Mussleman seems perfect for that place.

-Cal gets on these quests to find replicas of players he loves. Knight, Travis, Ulis, etc.

Reactions: drxman1
Yay. The best golf weekend of the year.

Where you see guys sitting in a studio talking 3* as much as you see actual golf.

Reactions: SAECATFAN
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT