ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which would rather choose: be a millionaire with a chopper or not be named Chet? Tough call

I thought I wasn’t that pissed off, but then I tried to watch the games and realized how annoyed I was that we’re not in this. GD we played like dog shit what a gut punch.

Hold up- what about small ball, 3s and spreading the floor?

As usual, we have some loudmouth bitches in here and in the media who don’t know WTF they’re talking about.

Reactions: paintrain_cat
-planted a sweet bay magnolia today, more yard work tomorrow. *love* design/planning/planting. Weeding/maintenance not so much.

-redfish "on the halfshell" for dinner tonight. Eating something you caught/shot is *really* satisfying. Reccomend.

-watched nary a second of duke/msu game or todays game. Once the cats lose im done with basketball till late fall.

Last edited:
Figured all you guys who hate college basketball may be out on a patio on this beautiful evening or at the movies with your significant other. But no, you are watching the FF and posting here in gyero.

This is humorous, because that is exactly where I am (back patio), and I haven’t watched one second of Game 2. For all I know, it might be over.

I'm going with Door #3 - UVA's luck has run out. Two lucky last second wins is the max - see Duke 2019, rounds 2 and 3; UK 2014, rounds 4 and 5. Plus, egregiously blown calls prior to a championship game seem to right themselves in the final game - see Rams vs. Saints, 2019. Those are just off the top of my head.

Winner of TT-MSU will out-tough UVA. And although this is a battle, and the winner of a Saturday battle is often prey to a Monday loss - UVA plays too slow and languid a pace to take advantage of the exhaustion of the TT-MSU winner.

Last edited:
Reactions: jayroon
qZ_PYXFE_400x400.jpg

Reactions: Mashburned
I get the nausea over National writer nerd + their style, but Bennett making UVA an ACC & National powerhouse is no different than if someone made Vandy the same in the SEC...except probably even more unlikely given what they’re up against in their own league.

It’s incredible. Could repeat the same for Beard, really.

Damn :flushed:

What’s the total Monday? 90? :joy:

Reactions: paintrain_cat
I had Texas tech and Auburn in the championship game in my bracket, so I'm out .Auburn screwed me

Reactions: B.B.d.K.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT