ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you don't leave room for a shooter to land without contact - but the shot is already up in the air - why is it a shooting foul?

I watched the replay and it appears his off leg is the one that spans out (from the view of the opposite end). You are correct but I still think it's an issue that needs to be addressed.

Fvck tat it was the right call nonsense.

That is rarely called on a buzzer shot.

Auburn d served to win that game, and I’ll be pulling for the winner of the second game on Monday night with all that I’ve got.

The clown is ripe!

Auburn did the same shit in their first game of the tournament and should have lost but got lucky af.

On another look, he might have bumped Guy as he was shooting - not just not letting him have room to land. In that case, definitely a shooting foul.

He bumped him for sure. I was hoping for a complete missed call so that Barkley would have gone nuts, but no - good call.

The non-call on the double-dribble is a MUCH bigger screwup by the refs than the foul call a couple of seconds later. You can't miss that.

I can’t review it, but why was that a double? I thought it went off his foot inadvertently and therefore enables him to pick up the ball with two hands and start dribbling again. Only saw it once though.

Obviously it wouldn’t play out the same way, but if you’d told me we would lose in the FF the way Auburn just did, I’d probably prefer to have just lost when we did. I’d be pissed at the world for YEARS about how that played out.

*It was a foul, but I’d want to murder every person in the world if it happened to us.

Good thing that wasn't called against us or that ref's roofing business would be rendered defunct

It was a double dribble, and it was a foul. Cheap, but a foul.

Perfect day at Keeneland, finished on patio at Harry’s. Then this dude rolls in and lands a helicopter next to wild eggs, comes in and posts up in the bar. Now that’s an entrance.

Best wishes Jwow, we’ll have that cocktail.

Spartans.

Perfect day at Keeneland, finished on patio at Harry’s. Then this dude rolls in and lands a helicopter next to wild eggs, comes in and posts up in the bar. Now that’s an entrance.

-Not one but TWO officials were looking right at that double dribble, each within 15 feet of it.

Yeah, I get the argument that very few people caught it, but only the officials are trained to catch it and paid to catch it. And it wasn't one official that missed it, it was two.

Mix that with "this is reviewable, that is not", and it's complete bullshit that needs to be remedied. At least give each coach the right to challenge a call once or twice, as in football.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT