ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hagans played 39 minutes.

More than every player on the team besides Travis, and more than twice as much as Quickley (who had zero turnovers).

Subjecting myself to the postgame show and had to listen to that fat wop on 3 different commercials. F that dude. M

Not sure who on here has said it multiple times in the past but it’s spot on. We need someone with fire in their belly to get their first championship. Cal is fat and happy.

Reactions: Century Cat
What happened to Hagans' game the last month and a half? After Quade left he looked like a star, we started to roll, and then all of a sudden he started playing like a 6th grader.

Reactions: warrior_SW
Hagans played 39 minutes.

More than every player on the team besides Travis, and more than twice as much as Quickley (who had zero turnovers).

Absolutely no justification for this... and I’m not crushing the kid. He just didn’t have it today.

It’s on the staff to put the team above any one player.

The mother ****er almost cost us the title in '12 with that stall ball shit.

Fuming. Wife isnt talkin to me. May be a while before she does.
This hobag tries to tell me I need to calm down during games because kids. Told her shes knkwn me over 20 years why in the shit would she think that.

Heffer responds with, maybe I wont matxh games with you anymore. To which I said, I didnt ask you to watch this one.

She went upstairs and I'm in the basement. Stone Cold sober.

This day can bite a rabid dogs asshole.
Sounds like me and my behavior after the 2015 Wisconsin loss. My behavior spilled over to the next day (Easter Sunday), and I was such an asshole at Easter dinner that my pregnant wife threatened to pack my shit and put me out.

Honestly had to reevaluate my priorities after that one. Losses don’t hurt as bad anymore, and it’s a good thing because it’s been one long downhill ride since then.

-Hagans never developed any confidence in a shot once he penetrated and got by his man. Don't think I've ever seen someone as talented as him so consistently shit their pants after getting into the lane. Can't understand how Cal never got something figured out given his history with PGs.

-Hate it for Reid. Hate it for PJ who will (rightfully) catch flak for the FT performance after gutting it out on his foot and playing well otherwise.

-Caring so much is a curse. Any moments of joy are fleeting unless you win the whole thing. What a kick in the dick, again.

Keep in mind, most Auburn fans will hear about their team being in the Final Four some time around Tuesday, and they'll think it's "neat."

Reactions: jayroon
Haven't read a thing that y'all slap dicks have posted and don't plan on it since none of it matters...

It's time for a new head coach.

-- > yeah, I got it: I remember when we lost to UConn in the championship game and I remember when Josh Harrelson played dodge ball off Jared Sullinger...

The halcyon days wildcat friends, right?

We just lost a game to go to the Final Four because our PG is a spastic twat, our great White hope couldn’t hit a shot and our star player can’t be bothered to make a FT. We were outcoached by an orange sideshow act and we handed the ball away in OT. We want Final Fours and championships. Nobody gives a shit what walk ons are wearing. Nobody gives a shit what girls are tweeting. I hate most of you, I hate Jim Spanarkle and I hate the basketball gods for letting us lose to a shitty carnival act of a team.

I don’t want Cal to leave. I want him to stop making the same mistakes. I want Herro and a Hagans to come back. I want them to get better here. Not in the NBA. I want to cut some damn nets next year. I’m pissed off. But hey, we shot more 3’s!!! Some of you assholes got your wish.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuccccccccccckkkkjjjjjjjjjjkk

This sucks. GD it.

Can’t wait to see the jabs thrown at the nation by Cals children
Touch them. Dude was brought here to win titles not pad our elite 8 stats. Had their dad not talked SO MUCH shit about what he and Kentucky could do, we may give him a pass, but he talked the talk, it’s time to walk it.

The real fun starts now. Get your popcorn ready the next few years.

I don’t want Cal to leave. I want him to stop making the same mistakes. I want Herro and a Hagans to come back. I want them to get better here. Not in the NBA. I want to cut some damn nets next year. I’m pissed off. But hey, we shot more 3’s!!! Some of you assholes got your wish.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuccccccccccckkkkjjjjjjjjjjkk

This sucks. GD it.

And that in a nutshell is the problem, he ain't changing.

Cal had won 37 straight NCAA Tournament games when leading at halftime.

UK had been 27-0 this season when leading by double digits at any point during the game.

This was an all-time classic choke job.
Not starting your best player to start the second half after Auburn went to half with momentum was the beginning and just stupid.

Haven't read a thing that y'all slap dicks have posted and don't plan on it since none of it matters...

It's time for a new head coach.

-- > yeah, I got it: I remember when we lost to UConn in the championship game and I remember when Josh Harrelson played dodge ball off Jared Sullinger...

The halcyon days wildcat friends, right?

****ing idiot

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT