ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now just wait until the Cal daughters sink their teeth into the BBN pn twitter.

Also...if I’m quickly I’m like....what do I gotta do?

If I’m him...I’m committing to taking that job from hagans. Or transferring...knowing our luck he’s gonna be lighting it up elsewhere

It sucks that all this sht talk from other fans about Cal not being able to coach, freshman not being able to win at the highest level, and everyrhing else...they were right.

Yep.

Wall, Cousins, Knight, Davis, and having 10 NBA players were good enough to cover in those years.

Stop getting top 5 players and you get this shit.

I’m sure this is partial redass, but I’m to the point of hoping he goes to the NBA. If we don’t get the Zions of the world, this year is as good as it gets. And I’d rather take my chances with something else. We’re basically turning into talented but inexperienced Tubby, as opposed to experienced but not quite talented enough Tubby.

Top it off with the people that looked at our house loved it but wanted a place to build a bigger garage.

THERE ****ING aerial pictures of my property dildo!

Reactions: buckethead1978
Cal by any standard in college basketball has been awesome. BUT, remember, this is the gold standard, this is, am I here to chase UCLA, this is the mixture of the greatest college basketball recruiter ever and the greatest program ever. He’s done enough to let his family and media suck him off. BUT if we are all being honest when he was hired it was about titles. In that department he’s done an average job with the talent. I expected more than 1 title in 10 years. That’s Tubby, that’s our usual average, I truly expected another one by this time with Cal.

In back to back years, all we had to do was beat Bruce Weber and Bruce Pearl to go to the Final Four.

That's absurd. At least Pearl can coach, but get your shit together Calipari and spare us the bullshit rhetoric that is only cute when you are winning.

You can't troll with a Tweet like that right now and then reserve the right to blow up when BJW gets hostile... sort of asking for it with that one.

Reactions: warrior_SW
Remember when we lost to Robert Morris in the first round of the NIT, but it was cool because the gym was right across the street from Cal’s childhood home? lol

- 12-20 FT (quite a few frontends)

- 7 turnovers for Hagans

- 5 turnovers for Washington

- 12 offensive rebounds for Auburn

Reactions: drxman1
1 title in 10 years. Wouldn't be quite so bad but....

Duke 2 (likely 3)
Villanova 2
UNC 2 (counting '09)
F'N UCONN 2

In "our time". Unfvckinbelievable.

Reactions: Col. Angus
I don’t understand how Cal’s best 3 point shooting team ever can be so ineffective from that standpoint?

Is there a coach in the country who fears our deep threat? Total BS. He hates shooters, imo.

He just doesn't emphasize it as an integral part of his offense and thus we don't practice it. It took an act of desperation for him to embrace the 3 point shot in 2016 when it became clear he had to play Willis over Skal. He made up every sort of excuse in the book to not play Willis, and even rode his ass when he did, despite him clearly being one of the best players on that team.

Cal by any standard in college basketball has been awesome. BUT, remember, this is the gold standard, this is, am I here to chase UCLA, this is the mixture of the greatest college basketball recruiter ever and the greatest program ever. He’s done enough to let his family and media suck him off. BUT if we are all being honest when he was hired it was about titles. In that department he’s done an average job with the talent. I expected more than 1 title in 10 years. That’s Tubby, that’s our usual average, I truly expected another one by this time with Cal.

Ditto. One and pretty damn good and done is simply not sufficient.

Reactions: west-ky-wildcat
1 title in 10 years. Wouldn't be quite so bad but....

Duke 2 (likely 3)
Villanova 2
UNC 2 (counting '09)
F'N UCONN 2

In "our time". Unfvckinbelievable.
And:

Louisville 1 (yeah hookers hurr durr whatever - shut up)

He just doesn't emphasize it as an integral part of his offense and thus we don't practice it. It took an act of desperation for him to embrace the 3 point shot in 2016 when it became clear he had to play Willis over Skal. He made up every sort of excuse in the book to not play Willis, and even rode his ass when he did, despite him clearly being one of the best players on that team.

This auburn team is what 2016 should have been.

Instead we get a flameout to F u c k I n g Tom Crean.

Reactions: fatguy87

It’s not Tubby bad - more FFs. But yeah.

I’d argue he’s not the top recruiter either now. That’s K. He’s taken Cal’s plan and perfected it because he can, you know, game coach.

Reactions: warrior_SW
How many championships do we have if Pitino doesn't leave? How many would we have if he were here with Cal's rosters? I'd say at the very least 3.

I know no official would ever intentionally manipulate the outcome of a basketball game, but the NCAA has Virginia, Auburn and Texas Tech set to go play some highly marketed games in Minneapolis. Who's going to buy tickets and head to Minneapolis... or watch for that matter?

Somebody is NOT getting into foul trouble.

We are losing Washington, Herro, Johnson, probably Hagans, and then add one just because Cal is going to tell some jerkoff to chase his dreams a la Wenyen Gabriel, etc.

God forbid we act like we care more about the University of Kentucky than running a low rent NBDA squad.

But, hey, don't bitch about Brad and his half cardigan - half jean jacket, fade haircut, and gold chains! Don't be a hater.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT