ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just play well. That’s it. Play well, and we win.

In all of Cal’s Tourney losses, we’ve shot poorly and/or played tight.

Just play loose, have fun, let your nuts hang, and we’re going to Minny.

CATS 76 tigers 72
19840310Auburn3.jpg

Those dudes look like they are still older than me.

Bruce Pearl’s slimy ass can get pumped.

I’ve got a nervous feeling that this is gonna be THE game of the tournament.

Yea I’m heading to Panera to do some work on that Mac n cheese, baguette, cookie, pastry, pretty much all the carbs and non of that vegetable shit.

One of the great things about March is the guilt free nervous eating. Pretty much have to fuel your body hard for these games.

The line is 4.5? That is slightly low given the injury. I don't bet on the Cayts but that is tempting.

Turned on the radio and Rex Chapman told me I can’t cheer for the cats today, gotta come back next year :(

I feel like anybody who hated this team before Quade left, should be given a pass at the very least, preferably some sort of trophy for pressuring that lil squirt to gtfo.

Reactions: ThroughBlue
Isn’t this shit supposed to get “less important” as you get older?

If that’s the case, why am I cracking open breakfast beers today?

Let’s bring home some (small) hardware today.

I say this a lot, “I just don’t care as much as I used to. As I get older I realize that there are more important things blah blah blah.”

It’s self-delusion. A defense mechanism.

<——- nervous as a tick, didn’t sleep worth a shit, and already have 5 bloody mary’s in me.

Someone on rafters just posted this is the first time we’re playing an SEC team in the tournament since LSU in 1986. Wow, no wonder I have no idea how to feel about it.

Thought about that a lot last night.

I was living in San Angelo, just 6 months into my first marriage, and a baby on the way.

I got blistering drunk before the game. I had come off of a third shift that morning and started drinking as soon as I hit the door.

I lost a coffee table and put 2 holes in the wall (500 dollar damage fee when I moved out) and my pregnant wife didn’t come home for 2 days. She left after the game to stay with friends.

There was divorce language being thrown around.

I couldn’t pass it off as a one time thing either, because the St. Louis Cardinals has lost the World Series 5 months earlier and I kicked a door off it’s hinges and threw our VCR down the apartment complex stairs.

(the authorities were called)

I was living in San Angelo, just 6 months into my first marriage, and a baby on the way.

I got blistering drunk before the game. I had come off of a third shift that morning and started drinking as soon as I hit the door.

I lost a coffee table and put 2 holes in the wall (500 dollar damage fee when I moved out) and my pregnant wife didn’t come home for 2 days. She left after the game to stay with friends.

I couldn’t pass it off as a one time thing either, because the St. Louis Cardinals has lost the World Series 5 months earlier and I kicked a door off it’s hinges and threw our VCR down the apartment complex stairs.

Well here’s to more great Kentucky b-ball memories today!! [cheers]

Someone requested a 2 PM showing of my house today. Wtf?

Now I have to leave the house for a bit and watch the 1st 15 minutes at the MIL's.

I'm 43, 2 kids, and currently taking nervous shits.

Isn’t there a “decline showing” button?

Picturing myself watching half of an elite 8 game at my MiL’s. I’d be divorced so fast.

Reactions: roguemocha

That was a tough day for a 12yo AW, as well. Had spent the night before at a buddies house and we stayed up all night. Next day we were winning when i fell asleep watching the game, woke up and dad told me lost. I didn't believe and since there was no such thing as dvr or the Google machine I had to use a rotary phone, that was attached to the wall, to call my best friend to get confirmation. I don't remember throwing or breaking anything but I sure was pissed off.

I’m in dutch with wife number 2 already today too.

Her nephew is having a birthday party today.

I said, “You’re out of your GD mind if you think I’m going to a birthday party today. And frankly, your brother and his wife are morons for scheduling it during our Elite 8 game.”

(Oh, it’s also our 12th wedding anniversary today...)

Why doesn’t your wife know better by now?

This isn’t even a close relation. Mine wouldn’t even think of me going during a regular season game for something like that let alone an E8.

Mine will be calling from France shortly I am sure. She will understand that I am not really interested in talking to her right now.

Reactions: B.B.d.K.
Wife learned a long time ago to have a UK basketball schedule readily available so she will know if I'll be participating in something or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT