ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Duke makes it to the F4, Gonzaga will wax that ass!

They match up very well to slow down Zion/RJ.

Speaking of big men, where does Purdue get these 7'0 cyborg looking stiffs...who can actually hoop? Painter certainly knows how to find those.

I'd love to see a breakdown of IU/Purdue over the last 15 or even 20 years w/ relevant program-defining stats. Purdue has to have been the better overall program, right? Most average Joes don't understand that rivarly...it's pretty similar to UK/UofL.

Bet FSU + 7.

The gambol has not been kind to me in the tourney after a really good regular season. Hit a few last weekend , but man, it’s tricky.

Indiana needs to follow Purdue's blueprint. At least the Boilers are relevant. Also, I'm wearing my Brian Cardinal jersey tonight. F Tennessee always, but Rick Barnes is cool.

Speaking of big men, where does Purdue get these 7'0 cyborg looking stiffs...who can actually hoop? Painter certainly knows how to find those.

I'd love to see a breakdown of IU/Purdue over the last 15 or even 20 years w/ relevant program-defining stats. Purdue has to have been the better overall program, right? Most average Joes don't understand that rivarly...it's pretty similar to UK/UofL.

Pretty sure Purdue has more all-time Big 10 titles than indiana. Pretty amazing.

Bet FSU + 7.

The gambol has not been kind to me in the tourney after a really good regular season. Hit a few last weekend , but man, it’s tricky.

Are you reading lines/movement/money or just betting based on your college basketball fandom and observations? If it's purely the latter, it's a recipe for disaster, no matter how big of a general CBB expert you are, or think you may be.

Reactions: krazykats
3x. Been so high it felt like if you leaned forward you'd fall onto the 50, and been on the 3rd Row.

Knoxville really does suck, but I respect this UT team, and completely LOATHE all things B1G. Plus, unlike some I like for the SEC to perform well in March -- too many years of hearing about our "weak" conference schedule, I guess.

Are you reading lines/movement/money or just betting based on your college basketball fandom and observations? If it's purely the latter, it's a recipe for disaster, no matter how big of a general CBB expert you are, or think you may be.

Mostly gut feelings after looking at initial line vs current line.I’m certainly no college basketball but I did really well in Jan and Feb. I need to look more at the % of money and movements.

Reactions: B.B.d.K.
To be clear, I really don't care. I'd prefer UT beat Purdue, but I certainly won't waste any energy on it.

And the "Rest of the SEC doesn't reciprocate" doesn't really make sense to me, b/c the rest of the SEC doesn't give AF about basketball. That factors zero into my decision to casually pull for SEC vs other major conferences in March.

And now purdue is terrified. An 18 point 2nd half lead is essentially meaningless.

Tennessee's incredulous reactions to foul calls is killing me. The whole team - especially with as many dudes with those kinds of reps - shouldn't take on the personality of early freshman year Andrew and Aaron Harrison.

BTW, NJT's Tuesday tweet showing UT's E8 banner was great.

Have been to Thompson-Bowling since then and it's pretty comical. Lots of empty, unfilled space in that banner. The Lonely Eight.

Also btw, news flash: Rick Barnes is effing terrible in March. I told my 17 year old son that he coached Durant and that's the only FF Barnes has ever made, and still bowed out on Saturday. He was astonished, and justifiably so.

Nice work, Rick. Wish you hadn't removed yourself as a candidate for the UK job in 2007!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT