ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't do this to yourself. UCF or CFU (per Francesa) had the chance.

I never got too wrapped up in the UCF game because against them it was too good to be true (obviously).

But I'm already on record saying they are going to lose. I'm not going pins-and-needles, or convince myself it's going to be a certain game against a certain opponent, I just think it will happen at some point.

2015 KY > 2019 Duke

2015 KY barely survived the Elite 8 game and then we know what happened. 2019 Duke barely survived a Round of 32 game against a far inferior team than the ND team KY played and have several very tough games in front of them and far more weaknesses than the 15 team had. Yeah, Puke may pull it off but I am betting the field right now.

Is opening day going to be the only day us Reds fans have this year to see them without a losing record?

Reactions: B.B.d.K.
PJ says he doesn't know if he's going to play yet.

Um, false. But if it keeps Houston guessing, more power to you.

Reds need to strongly consider putting these bad boys (all 3) in the permanent rotation (with pant cuffs at appropriate length, of course)

DrReEnVW4AAutrt.jpg

Last edited:
Speaking of baseball, I hope I'm wrong but I think Mitch struck out again with Mingione. Great likeable guy, but the fact we had more Major league players drafted than any other college last year, and we didn't even make the tournament is beyond alarming.
First of all, f*ck you. Second, you stole my take from yesterday.

Reactions: rudd1
Look we all now he's never going to win another major and his body is shattered bc of the roid use, also its pretty well documented he's one of the worst people in all of sports.... but this is a good up and down.

Reactions: Kennedy_UK
It must really eat Bilas up that he doesn’t get to call any tournament games. One of the best things about CBS having the rights.

OH, he still calls the game at home in between googling young thug lyrics and slow grinding his zion cut out. I actually used to enjoy him until he went full retard about us maybe making the tournament at 18-12 one year. Eff him.

Say what you want about Tiger, but I’ve recently added an assload of “TW highlight” accounts to my Instagram, and it is an awesome way to pepper some excellence in the feed of my friends and family’s little kids doing boring stuff (including my own).

It’s impossible to tell because of procedural issues none of us know about, but they already had a verdict last year against them for 289 million which was reduced to 78 million IIRC. So, pretty good chance, IMO.

F the Big Ten. Go Vols.

Nice Slaughters reference, btw. Actually lived there for a few years, randomly.

Something seems off about UT since our game in the SECT. Admiral getting hung on the rim for a routine dunk? wtf

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT