ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think I’ve ever seen 2 teams shoot this bad from the free throw line in a single game. It’s incredible.

Reactions: BeaveUKGT
Also astonished: Tim Floyd, whose USC Trojans beat Rick Barnes, Kevin Durant and Texas in the second round that year.

TJ Ford's team was the one that made it to the Final Four.

Thought Ford and Durant were on the same team. That's the downside of getting old - I've forgotten more than I remember. Good call.

BTW, you still owe me (IIRC) $20 for paying your bracket entry fee (IIRC, $10 x 2 brackets) circa 11 (IIRC) years ago.

Never wanted to call you out on that - but fair is fair - and March is March. Thx.

Last edited:
BTW, you still owe me (IIRC) $20 for paying your bracket entry fee (IIRC, $10 x 2 brackets) circa 11 (IIRC) years ago.

Never wanted to call you out on that - but fair is fair - and March is March. Thx.

[laughing]:boom:

Tried to tell you guys BKH wasn't always the victim. WOW. I thought it was bad when he screamed at me like a slave to get him more ice for his Diet Coke, but I stand corrected.

But you couldn't remember Kevin Durant getting bounced in the second round. For shame.

Let me know the best way to get you that money and I'll do it. I had completely forgotten about that and that's no bueno by me.

But you couldn't remember Kevin Durant getting bounced in the second round. For shame.

Let me know the best way to get you that money and I'll do it. I had completely forgotten about that and that's no bueno by me.

No way, never expected it, and it has 10x more value being able to rip you about it this many years later. [jumpingsmile]

Grant Williams benefits from a rare case of black privilege. A guy that big, strong, athletic, and.....black.

I mean, he HAD to get fouled, didn’t he??

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT