ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Booker with 59/50 his last two, youngest player to ever notch back 2 back 50+ games. Both Ls, of course.

They're stockpiling talent via the draft, but that organization needs to make some steps to form an actual team around these dudes.

-:basketball: is back. [cheers]

Reactions: jayroon
It dawned on me recently that Mitch is definitely coming for the mascot costume and soon to match the abomination of a new wildcat logo. It's the last vestige of UK athletics that he has not rubbed his taint upon. Saddens me, and I'm horrified to see what his crack squad comes up with.

636328757274694972-USATSI-9680235.jpg

Great mascot as is IMO.

It dawned on me recently that Mitch is definitely coming for the mascot costume and soon to match the abomination of a new wildcat logo. It's the last vestige of UK athletics that he has not rubbed his taint upon. Saddens me, and I'm horrified to see what his crack squad comes up with.

636328757274694972-USATSI-9680235.jpg

Great mascot as is IMO.
Ever since Scratch showed up I’ve operated under the assumption the actual Wildcat is a rogue operator who, with the assistance of the cheer program, evades Mitch Barnhart (carrying a comically oversized butterfly net) before and after every game.

There is no difference between Maggette and Camby, but somehow the corrupt NCAA ends up with vastly differing outcomes.

There is no difference between Maggette and Camby, but somehow the corrupt NCAA ends up with vastly differing outcomes.

George reached the age this year where during Sportscenter, they discussed the two, and he compared the differences between them. We contrasted the inequities in the way the NCAA has treated its member institutions of various prestige and the hypocritical nature of the investigation process. I tried to record it for you guys, but couldn’t get it in time.

Who do you have tonight?
-Gonzaga, Purdue, TxTech, UVA

Listened to a Dave Ramsey podcast the other day. Some poor lady calls in with 5 kids (one with special needs) and he grills her over the coals about her budget. Tells her she will probably have to sell her van, then her house....never once tells her to stop tithing $1,000 to the church. What a joke.

-I truly do not think Duke is the best team in the country.

-Wish they staggered these S16 games a little more, starting at 5:15 or so.

-8 points is a lot for the Zags to be giving tonight.

Carolina is the popular new choice for the national Tuckers.

Perhaps I just spend my time in the right places (i.e. Texas) but I'm not seeing a dip in the economy. Everything seems to be popping.

Reactions: rudd1
Caught a couple minutes of that "GET UP!" show that Greenberg does. He was tasked to ask Jay Bilas 3 questions.

1. Which cbb player will be the best pro in 10 years? Zion, of course.

2. If Coach K were to win it all and retire this year - NOT SAYING HE'LL RETIRE, BUT IF HE DID - who would replace him? After saying that Johnny Dawkins and Tommy Amaker are both often mentioned, Bilas said that K has the greatest legacy in college sports history and cannot be replaced. Since Dawkins and Amaker are two of his best friends, he would not wish that kind of pressure on either of them, LOL! But yet, he didn't answer the question.

3. What team that nobody is talking about has the chance to make the FF? Purdue.

So 2 of the 3 questions were about Duke, one of which he answered with a non-answer. :rolleyes: I'm just so effing tired of hearing about them. Really looking forward to their upcoming loss.

Reactions: WynnDuffy
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT