ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do people like Ramsey and Deener, etc. not have a problem with this? My RA would've put our entire floor on lockdown if we had done some stupid crap like that.

we filled up a trash can with water and piss, and leaned it up against our RAs door, so it toppled over and flooded his room when he opened it. you're a pussy, and so is your RA.

73 = afraid is his RA. lol

We had a crazy kid from Hong Kong who lit poop bombs in the staircases and a bonfire in the chapel on our floor. They finally caught him. Didn't end well. So we probably had a bit more scrutiny than most places.

McGee has lawyered up & is not talking to UL, NCAA was the only interesting new information from Pitino's bizarre interview
(while referencing people dying on the top floors of the World Trade Center, the Pope, having record attendance at UK while under NCAA punishment, & landing Jamal Mashburn)

If those people were not in complete denial mode and pretending this is fiction and a Hoosier Conspiracy, that fact ought to have them pretty worried.

My RA took alcohol orders, charged a few bucks in handling fees- had himself quite a business. Only issue people got in trouble for was for hitting golf balls in the hall ways and they were just told "dont hit anything more than a 7 iron"

40 something stiff remembering the dorms as some sort of sacred bastion of education = lol.

dead serious -- i have no idea how the 16th floor of ktower survived my freshman year. they basically had to do a down to the studs renovation after we left. and we all pitched in on the demo, ifyounomsayin.

I lived in Kirwan I when it was the football dorm, so the RAs basically didn't do shit because they couldn't do shit.

RA - "Hey gang, we've noticed a bit of 'wacky tobaccy' odor in the air lately, and - as you know - smoking anything is not allowed in the dorm ..."

FOOTBALL PLAYER (throws something at RA) - "HA HA F*** YOU BITCH"

RA - "... Okay.... Also, we've gotten some complaints that someone - not naming names - has played 'First of Tha Month' on repeat nonstop for the past several months. As you know, we have rules about noise ..."

FOOTBALL PLAYER - "WHY YOU HATE BONE, BITCH? RACIST ASS BITCH. COME TO MY ROOM AND TRY TO TURN THAT SHIT OFF AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS"

RA - " Okay - great meeting, guys! I think we're done here!"

Watched Straight Outta Compton on the plane yesterday. Brought back some good memories of blasting "F tha police" in my 1981 Impala.

What I want to know is that making those rhymes really came that easy. I mean Ice Cube wrote "F tha police" in an afternoon per the movie.

Thought it was a really good movie and Suge Knight is flat out Gansta.

My RA was a football player.

One time a fire alarm went off in the middle of the night and he smashed it with a baseball bat.

He also saved my ass when I had a grease fire in my electric skillet (strictly prohibited). Smoke was everywhere and maintenance guys came running up. He told them I had an extension cord malfunction and he threw it down the trash chute.

"Oh yeah? Smells a lot like a hamburger to me."

Reactions: BigBlueBrock
The denial is amazing. My favorites are the "Remember Duke Lacrosse!" battle cries. Yeah, umm, that was woman who cried rape, with ZERO evidence. That shit happens all the time. This is a tad bit different. Woman don't cry "Yeah me and my daughters were hoes for 4 years with half the basketball team" very often. Complete with pics and cell record.

The scorned girlfriend fabrication is amazing as well. I'm a little surprised no one from UL has come up with "This IS EXACTLY LIKE Gone Girl! The journals are fake! Ben Afflueck wasn't guilty, and that proves neither is Andre!"

-Dad still rants about the bill we got after sophomore year for the destruction to our floor. I wasn't really into the nonsense but the talk the head RA had obviously didn't work because the next day there was a graphic picture of him drawn on the cork board taking a large penis in the A. Our RA was pretty cool, he got moved after that for a week until the new RA quit after 3 days. Fun times. You could get anything our anyone in with little issue.

-[laughing] @ Deener. My goodness. He really did say this was a scorned lover.

-Our company event planner(not an employee) is a huge UL fan. She walks into a meeting with 10 people and Dad goes, "hows the UL situation going for you all?" [jumpingsmile] Her response was something about her being a whore so 3 people were like, "yeah blame it on the whore." Straight attacked. Boom. Victory formation. Even the OSU fan joined in.

Honestly, how awkward has it been to admit you're a huge UL fan in public recently- especially around the many, many people in society who are NOT UL fans?

WE'VE DISCOVERED THROUGH THE INDIANA DMV VIA OPEN RECORDS REQUEST THAT DICK CADY HAS HAD 5 SPEEDING TICKETS, WITH THE MOST RECENT ONE OCCURRING ON FRIDAY, OCTOBER 2.

THIS MAN CAN'T BE TRUSTED AND WHY WAS HE SPEEDING ON THE DAY THE BOOK WAS RELEASED? COINCIDENCE OR MAYBE HE WAS NERVOUS ABOUT THE LEGAL ACTION THE BEST AD IN THE UNIVERSE MAY TAKE AGAINST HIM.

MORE FROM ULSHERIFF INCLUDING EXCLUSIVE DISCOVERY FROM COUNSELOR RUTHERFORD AT NOON.

The denial is amazing. My favorites are the "Remember Duke Lacrosse!" battle cries. Yeah, umm, that was woman who cried rape, with ZERO evidence. That shit happens all the time. This is a tad bit different. Woman don't cry "Yeah me and my daughters were hoes for 4 years with half the basketball team" very often. Complete with pics and cell record.

The scorned girlfriend fabrication is amazing as well. I'm a little surprised no one from UL has come up with "This IS EXACTLY LIKE Gone Girl! The journals are fake! Ben Afflueck wasn't guilty, and that proves neither is Andre!"
Pretty much. Heard Captain Suntan's next show is a SEE! SEE! script reading of Gone Girl.

PRETTY OVVIOUS THIS IS A CLASSIC CASE OF A SCORNT LOVER. WE ALL DATED THE GIRL THAT WHEN WE BROKE UP WITH HER SHE WENT AND TOLD EVERYONE THAT WOULD LISTEN THAT SHE WAS A HOOKER AND WAS HAVING SEX WITH THE WHOLE BASKETBALL TEAM JUST TO GET ME IN TROUBLE AT WORK LOL GUYS WHAT THIS GIRL NEEDS IS A GOOD MAN AND A TAYLOR SWIFT CD

How about the coincidence that Andre McGee left for UMKC, along with both Chane and Kevin getting kicked off the team...all in 2014?

See how easy this is to do?

- Sounds like Kansas is grinding out this Diallo eligibility. I wouldn't feel great if I was a Jayhawk fan. With him, they're the same toothless bitch inside they were last year.

- Almost forgot Donovan is coaching OKC this year.

- Looking like a chill weekend which is fine by me. Need one of those every now and again.

- Not sure what to think about Bolden. I get a distinct Randolph Morris vibe about his game.

- If we land Fox/Monk, it may not matter who else we get. Those dudes be DY-no-MITE.

Mags52 thinks in a rational logical decision UL will in a few weeks cop to some of this story being true, and self report, then do some self imposed minor punishment maybe up to voluntarily sitting out the '16 ncaas

Problem is anyone and everyone associated with that program is reacting and behaving in the exact opposite of a rational logical calm manner. Maybe behind closed doors Jurich & Ramsey are taking this ish seriously and are not busy digging up dirt on the publisher & their corporate structure.

The genius that is Terry Meiners uncovered this gem... Cady's co-author used to manage the Lexington Chamber of Commerce in 1987.

That's it, folks. Why even move forward at this point? Let's all meet at Molly's for Happy Hour and celebrate the end of this nasty ordeal.

Also, Miss Lippy's car . . . is green.

Kyle Tucker is stuck and traffic, and is going to be late to the Cal Luncheon. :cry:

That guy can't catch a break.

-Knew our offense was young, but per Leach this morning, it's the 2nd Youngest in the entire country. Bodes well for the future, and puts things in perspective a little, especially when coupled with a 1st year OC.

Reactions: BigBadBlueDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT