ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
When do they begin playing that series with Indiana they were so fond of flaunting a few months back? I'd pay decent money to be there when they come to Louisville the first time.

Avare's name is on my office suite door.

Donated the loot during our capital campaign.

Least he's charitable

through_the_looking_glass_2.jpeg

Reactions: Rex Kwon Do
Not good the only thing uncovered after 5-6 days of digging is a that the company formed an LLC to cover the book. Of course they did covering their ass for what would likely bring on a shit storm of law suits. As the attorney you interviewed said, that's just good business. Dumbasses.

Not one thing discrediting her story thus far.

Reactions: Kooky Kats
Those idiots don't understand how business works or why companies form LLCs. Although his experience on the Ford Motor assembly line should give him quality experience with business law.

Kind of like a certain idiot doesn't understand ladders or mountain lions.

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) - The Tennessee Wildlife Resources Agency is investigating after receiving a photo of what appears to be a mountain lion in Obion County near the Kentucky border.

A statement from the agency says the photo was taken Sept. 20 by a trail camera on private land. Wildlife experts are investigating, but said no further evidence has been found. Biologists say the animal is likely a young male that has left its home range in the West in search of new territory.

The statement says there have been documented sightings of mountain lions in other nearby states including Kentucky. In that sighting, a concerned caller reported spotting the animal on a central Kentucky farm. A conservation officer shot and killed it due to public safety concerns.

TN+Cougar+Sighting.jpg

Those idiots don't understand how business works or why companies form LLCs. Although his experience on the Ford Motor assembly line should give him quality experience with business law.

[laughing]

Clearly if they formed a business entity they must be lying. Definitive proof.

Reactions: wildcatadam6
Virtually every single real estate transaction I have ever brokered has involved a newly formed single asset entity.

(Not that this is at all surprising to reasonably educated folks)

Right. My wife and I formed an LLC for the sole purpose of owning the building where my office is located and it was formed in the weeks leading up to the closing.

This show on Esquire "The Agent" episode tonight centered around Draft Day and Za'darius Smith's agonizing wait til the mid-4th round. Love his family. Cool stuff.

I've seen guys with less than 1,000 acres of farmland have three or more entities for their insurance. Only a simpleton would think an LLC means anything negative

Right. My wife and I formed an LLC for the sole purpose of owning the building where my office is located and it was formed in the weeks leading up to the closing.
We formed one in your office in like 4 minutes. Really too easy. That's it though. piercing the veil boys, whole glass house will crumble around them, going to burn Indianapolis to the ground.

I've seen guys with less than 1,000 acres of farmland have three or more entities for their insurance. Only a simpleton would think an LLC means anything negative

I did one for a friend the other day so he could lease trucks from his other LLC and insure them at a better rate.

Moses Scurry is an all-time old-looking college basketball player. He and Richard Perry look the same age in that pic.

Acceptance will never be reached for most of them. They are too far gone bat shit delusional.

Well I'm off to see if Alison Lundergan Grimes will let me register That Cougar On Video Is A Lying Whore LLC. $40 well spent, imo.

Breeders Cup won't be that bad imo. Keeneland does not do stuff half assed. I think they have a ton of satellite lots with shuttles.

Breeders Cup won't be that bad imo. Keeneland does not do stuff half assed. I think they have a ton of satellite lots with shuttles.

They have 3 satellites lots. Rupp, Horse Park, Whitaker Bank ballpark.

Just not really interested in BC. Going back to the talk about regular Keeneland being uncomfortably packed on Saturdays, this will be turbo crowded. Think I'm just gonna enjoy a nice BEAT TENNESSEE tailgate.

They have 3 satellites lots. Rupp, Horse Park, Whitaker Bank ballpark.

Just not really interested in BC. Going back to the talk about regular Keeneland being uncomfortably packed on Saturdays, this will be turbo crowded. Think I'm just gonna enjoy a nice BEAT TENNESSEE tailgate.

Not interested? It is only the WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP OF HORSE RACING.

It should be mandatory every Kentuckian care.

A 40 Year Old prostitute and other prostitutes were hanging out with the basketball players...not off campus...in the effing dorms.

How do people like Ramsey and Deener, etc. not have a problem with this? My RA would've put our entire floor on lockdown if we had done some stupid crap like that.

Children are so damn annoying when it comes to sleeping.

SCHOOL DAY - "I DON'T WANT TO GET UP WHY DO YOU HATE ME WHERE ARE MY REAL PARENTS"

HOLIDAY/WEEKEND - "Eff you, rooster - you're not waking up before me! Let's bump into every object in the house as we 'sneak' downstairs and then we can watch 'Teen Titans Go!' at full volume! WAFFLES WAFFLES WAFFLES, WAFFLES WAFFLES WAFFLES!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT