ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd love a chart of all the crisis in his life and how Pitino responds by draping himself in Minardi & all the rest of the 9/11 dead

-First Rupp game as UL coach
-injured players several occasions
-Sypher situation many times

If he was innocent, he'd probably be sleeping better.

This will probably give him the cancer.

Honestly, this is better than his sex scandal.[cheers]

Reactions: NotchLickKat
OMG, he's bringing up Billy Minardi again? Geez Pitino.

In all seriousness, he needs to leave Billy GD Minardi out of this. No one has suffered more in life, name, and legacy than this poor guy. He's been through enough. He freaking died on 9/11, which is a tragedy by itself. Then his POS brother-in-law publicly cheats on his sister, who is of course severely humiliated. Then - the dorm named IN HIS HONOR is used as a Whore Depot by the cronies of the very bro-in-law who cheated on his sister.

And now this POS is going to invoke the sullied name of poor, innocent Billy Minardi in attempt to deflect from yet another sec scandal.

Then he brings up the POPE? Good lord, Rick, this is a scandal involving sex with minors. The Pope and the Catholic Church want NOTHING to do with it.

Rick is a world class POS. Possibly unrivaled.

These Louisville homers are just pathetic. Now lets talk about Kentucky Shame...Rick cleaned up Kentucky!

In all seriousness, he needs to leave Billy GD Minardi out of this. No one has suffered more in life, name, and legacy than this poor guy. He's been through enough. He freaking died on 9/11, which is a tragedy by itself. Then his POS brother-in-law publicly cheats on his sister, who is of course severely humiliated. Then - the dorm named IN HIS HONOR is used as a Whore Depot by the cronies of the very bro-in-law who cheated on his sister.

And now this POS is going to invoke the sullied name of poor, innocent Billy Minardi in attempt to deflect from yet another sec scandal.

Then he brings up the POPE? Good lord, Rick, this is a scandal involving sex with minors. The Pope and the Catholic Church want NOTHING to do with it.

Rick is a world class POS. Possibly unrivaled.

:clap:

Can someone post all the ridiculous and embarrassing Pitino quotes? The one about lasting 15 seconds; the one about "I don't think any of the players came because of those women;" etc? I don't feel like it myself but would like the laugh.

These idiots are talking in circles. Saying how "bad" Katina is and how she's going to jail, etc. etc. But this didn't happen, UL is innocent. But Katina is in trouble.

They are replaying the Pitino interview at 4p according to the host.

Can someone post all the ridiculous and embarrassing Pitino quotes? The one about lasting 15 seconds; the one about "I don't think any of the players came because of those women;" etc? I don't feel like it myself but would like the laugh.
I'd actually like to see someone dig up some quotes from his numerous self improvement books. I'm sure there are some quotes in at least one of those books about how he maintains absolute control and you can't outsource the small stuff, and how diligent a leader has to be. Guarantee you there are some book quotes that are the complete opposite of the typical "Duh, I had no clue what was going on with my program!" talk from busted coaches.

I also LOVE the defense of "If this was really happening, how come no one told me about it! No one knew! Therefore it can't be true!"

Yeah Rick, yeah Card fans. The most logical explanation is that the (proven) allegations aren't true. Not that EVERYONE did in fact know.

The_One-Day_Contract_cover.jpg

Pitino sounds equally ridiculous bringing up 9/11 on the re-airing of the interview as he did the first time. smh.

Reactions: GrandePdre
card fan would be sooooo much better off if they just came to terms with this. chalk it up to young dumb horny college kids with cash getting tied up with the wrong crew, and crushing some easy tail. that would be my stance.

the delusion, conspiracy theories, denials = lol. makes them look even worse, which is nearly impossible to do.

Reactions: drxman1
KGar getting attacked on Twitter (by just a few folks, but still) like BBN would attack Forde, Thamel, or whoever.

Pretty positive sign for him (or any aspiring Internet 'journalist') tbh. Congrats, man. Another step forward...

Reactions: PTI (pti)
Rick Avare.

My summer job before leaving for college was at Central Bank. I was some low level charge back processor, but I had the computer access to everyone's accounts. One day I get a check returned for non-endorsement for Antoine Walker. It was a big check. I about lost my mind. Immediately looked up every UK players accounts. This was summer of 96, so Pope, Walker, Delk, McCarty all had BANK. The current players at the time all had much smaller amounts. All under a G.

The one constant? The accounts were ALL co-owned or so-signed or whatever under Rick Avare. Pretty well known as Rick's business manager. Think his kid might have been a walk-on. Anyway, if there was an account McGee was pulling hooker cash from, I'd guess Avare was the one putting money in it.

So having a concert for 20k, on a weekday, at a farm, on a one lane, road with only one way in and out is a bad idea?

Shocking

Reactions: BigBlueBrock
KGar getting attacked on Twitter (by just a few folks, but still) like BBN would attack Forde, Thamel, or whoever.

Pretty positive sign for him (or any aspiring Internet 'journalist') tbh. Congrats, man. Another step forward...
He sounded pretty good tonight on Chris Cross. They suck but yes on the ride home I will listen. Well done, bud.

At one time Avare, Pitino and Mashburn were business partners in a bunch of restaurants and car dealerships. If you'll notice, McGee's car was from Toyota on Nicholasville. Toyota on Nicholasville was one of Avare, Pitino and Mashburn's businesses.

Last edited:
Reactions: GrandePdre
Pitino actually sang that jingle that's actually Rick Pitino singing. Lotta folks don't know that

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT