ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Richie would get murdered by some random Cuadinal fan.

Maybe now someone will actually dig into all the issues with Chane, Jones, as well as the Cars for Cards program. Wouldn't mind the NCAA turning Floyd St into Chapel Hill West for a few years. Though they should be able to move pretty swiftly on the hooker stuff. It's all there already.

Well Goodman bringing up Skal not being cleared yet is great swerve away from UL on his part.

go pro. lol. not exactly what the inventors had in mind, but an action sport nonetheless.

ul needs to cop to a rogue former ga getting caught up with strippers and going overboard a few times. take some light sanctions and move on. it's not that hard.

the excuses and theories being bandied about, at this point, are even more comical than the actual events. to any adult male - these stories aren't THAT crazy, imo. but I sure do enjoy the comedy surrounding it.

richie is the early mvp of this whole fiasco, unsurprisingly. and he's just getting warmed up. get after it, big boy. are there any big ul fundraisers this weekend? now THAT would be fun for rich to attend.

I believe that UL may be looking into mitigating this as opposed to fighting it only because I believe that the school administration is smarter than your average Internet message boarders/ radio hosts- outside of the GYERO community brain trust, obviously.

Reactions: Joey Rupption
John Wall wasn't cleared at this time his freshman year either. That worked out fine. I'd rather they do all this crap now than come back later and say he should have never played.

Reactions: MaxPowerrr
I believe that UL may be looking into mitigating this as opposed to fighting it only because I believe that the school administration is smarter than your average Internet message boarders/ radio hosts- outside of the GYERO community brain trust, obviously.

I would think so, too, but then you look at what has gone down with the entire university over the last 5-10 years (Sypher, YUM, President/BOT slush funds, WHORES) I mean who the hell knows what's going on.

Skal not eligible or ineligible yet. Better to play it safe now anyway imo. Also, whores.

^ should be UK's official statement imo

Reactions: ukwizard
Not saying anything to any of these people. The best practice right now is to look them in the eye, say hello and smile. The reasonable ones know what's coming not to mention a probable ass kicking in Rupp on 12-26.

Enjoy, assholes.

Reactions: MaxPowerrr
ul needs to cop to a rogue former ga getting caught up with strippers and going overboard a few times. take some light sanctions and move on. it's not that hard.

I don't think light sanctions are happening. You can't just blame a rogue staff member anymore; that defense has been taken away by the NCAA. And he wasn't just a grad assistant, this was the effing Director of Basketball Operations. Even if his responsibilities were basically that of a GA, it sure as hell sounds infinitely worse when his title was basically Manager of How Our Program Does Things.

There are some idiots that are certain this is just a big misunderstanding and it will just blow over. Hanging onto that hope. Like a few said and I've been saying. They're going to suggest whatever they think it will take to save that banner. As they should.

Last edited:
"The Director of Basketball Operations had nothing to do with our basketball operations. It's like I used to say to my brother-in-law Billy Minardi, who died on 9/11 - 'Like the Pope always says, "The Director of Basketball Operations is a figurehead who has nothing to do with your basketball operations. Especially if 9/11." ' "

Coach tweeting out stats from basketball practice > Coach recording interview re: prostitution scandal and 9/11. Also, whores.

the excuses and theories being bandied about, at this point, are even more comical than the actual events. to any adult male - these stories aren't THAT crazy, imo. but I sure do enjoy the comedy surrounding it.

They really aren't- ESPECIALLY considering the knuckleheads Pitino recruited during this time period. Why is this so outlandish? As Mattox said earlier, the shocking part is guys like Kevin Ware and Chris Jones WEREN'T mentioned. You're really surprised to hear names like Behanan and JaQuan Lyle associated with this?

Hmmm, I'd like to hear more about this.
The head coach allegedly punched an o linemen in August. And noone mentioned it until after he choked another lead and lost to go to a soul crushingly disappointing 2-3 on the year. Almost as though someone wants him fired or something!

I'm sure there is hazy video of the 'incident' like Knight choke slamming Reed that will eventually see the light of day.

I'm chuckling at 73's tales about his dorm tomfoolery at the nerd school he attended.

Onetime, this Asian guy put a post it note on our RA's door, and it had a penis drawn on it. Lol!

And another time, they programmed his phone to say "I'm gay" when it rang. Lolzzzzz

I wish you guys could have been around in the last 24 hours. Your boy John Ramsey has been losing his mind over the release of the most recent ratings book, timed with this scandal. I pointed out that his show did not even show up in the latest ratings book...meaning it wasn't one of the top 30 stations in the market and he has lost his mind....and today his station called us threatening to sue over my tweet saying that the "official" Louisville station gets no listeners (outside of Deener). Now we have Neilsen coming after us and their station threatening to sue, all of which of course just plays into my hands and helps give me material for some time.

This sex scandal, while sad in many ways, is from a fan standpoint like a gift from the heavens...and my guess is that it will only get worse for the Card side

I can't imagine what type of turd UT would end up with if they fired Butch this year.

Speaking of other imploding SEC programs, according to some Cock fans in the know their game is being moved to Baton Rouge. Was going to be a loss regardless. Playing at home might put all the naysayers(looking at Anthony) to rest on Fournette being the best running back.

Did they by chance bring up Billy Minardi, 9/11, the Pope, or Roy Williams when they called?

Let them burn.

Burn it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT