ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
I kinda want to hear a little of this guy now just for the pure train wreck aspect of it. I thought Deener was bad enough on Monday morning when I streamed his show.

Matt - once UofL owns up to some of this shit and they will, it would be a great segment to juxtapose their admissions with the denials of their homer media.

"No way this happened she's a whore." - Deener

"Exotic dancers were paid for and provided to players and recruits on eight occasions from 2011-14 by a former employee without that knowledge of the coaching staff." - UofL

"There's cameras! This couldn't have happened!" - Sheriff

"On more than one occasion this took place on campus at Billy Minardi Hall." - UofL

Reactions: ctharris07
I guarantee you the publisher has those text messages locked down. They wouldn't have put them in there and attributed them to McGee otherwise.

I guarantee you the publisher has those text messages locked down. They wouldn't have put them in there and attributed them to McGee otherwise.

O I have no doubt they are real. No way a PP winner writes a book and includes them as a basis if there was any doubt.

What I want is proof for everyone. Front page of Courier...

Or better yet, that throwback SOB DICK CADY in a plad suit at a press conference reading them off one by one with a stogie in his jacket pocket.

So the Ramsey show gets a 0.0 and they are going to sue the # 1 show in the city? [laughing]

Matt-Good work. But now it is time to DIG DEEPER. We need you to SOMEHOW get clarification of those text messages.

It seems that their claim now is "we didnt have a 0.0, we may have had a 0.2"....I hope that is the way they go, considering we had a rating that was 38 times larger than that. It would be good fodder

KATINA IS CURRENTLY A CLEANING LADY EMPLOYED BY UL TO CLEAN FACILITIES.

HMMM....

WHO SAYS JANITORIAL FOLK CANT HAVE SEX WITH BASKETBALL PLAYERS ON THE JOB. MAYBE CHANE & MEGA WERE JUST PAYING HER PAYROLL DUE AFTER CLEANING MINARDI HALL & TWO TALL & ROD-NI WERE JUST MEETING HER AFTER WORK.

COINCIDENCE? MAYBE. OR TOO MUCH IN FAVOR OF THE INTEGRITY HOFCRP HAS BUILT.

LET'S SEE.

ALSO, CLICK HERE TO SEE THE SI COVER COPY "KENTUCKY'S SHAME" THAT HOFCRP REFERENCED.

There is no way by the way that the text messages wouldn't be locked down. I can't imagine the publishing company and writer wouldn't make sure that was 100% certain before releasing the book

Reactions: Crankdatmustard
Why come some rich UK fan aint gonna buy the movie rights to this book and do something with it?

That would be bonkers, even if it was a low budget indi-film type deal
Opening night screening at the GYERO Sports Bar is already in the works.

.and today his station called us threatening to sue over my tweet saying that the "official" Louisville station gets no listeners (outside of Deener). Now we have Neilsen coming after us and their station threatening to sue, all of which of course just plays into my hands and helps give me material for some time.
Amazing how that is the go-to move for everyone over there when presented with negative information

Karen Sypher? jail her for extortion!
Katrina Powell? prison for prostitution!
publishing company? investigate their incorporation structure!
tweet out awful ratings? sue! sue everybody!!

This IMO has been orchestrated as a vendetta against one Rick Pitino. I truly believe this is the primary focus of "certain" individuals. Not so much the university, but our coach. It's incredulous the never ending hate that "certain" groups of people have for this man. The fact that we just recently won the title in the years that are now referenced in this "latest" allegation. We are back on track as a major player EVERY year now it seems. There's a "certain" group out there that can not take this anymore and will not take it, if they have anything to do with it. The hatrid is that deep seeded believe it or not. It's psychotic in nature. It really is. I thought the CJ episode was heavily tainted as well by this "certain" group, if you read about all of its principles. That wasn't enough to bring him down, so something was set into motion that would be even wider is scale. Something also of a sexual nature as fits their m.o.Having the university being a recipient of the collateral damage was/is also part of the equation, but IMO, the primary target is Coach Rick Pitino. I'm almost to a point right now to believe you must be living in a cave to not see this. And lastly, this "certain" group that I reference here, do I really have to affix a name to them? Really? Guys, I've lived it for over 50 years now. I know it when I see it. The Bama clown who destroyed the old Oak trees on Auburn campus has nothing on this bunch. Believe what you will, but it's pretty solid in my mind.
F-UK

I lived in the dorm one year, and that was plenty for me. I think several of the people on my floor had legitimate mental conditions.
  • One guy probably raped a girl. A couple of cops interrogated him in his room while the door was open. He left school within a day or two of this.
  • One guy dropped acid a lot. Never left his room...ever. They ended up having to kick him out at the end of the spring semester. It was like a hoarding drug addicted hermit lived in there.
  • One guy had at least 25 bottles and cups spread around his room that were half, or more, filled with piss. He said he was too lazy to get up in the middle of the night to piss. He kept the open containers there 24/7.
  • One guy, who seemed normal while we were there, except for his proclivity for acid, ended up in a mental hospital. He called my roommate the next year out of the blue, telling him that he was in love with him (not even sure he was gay, didn't think he was). He told him when he got out he was the only person he wanted to see.
  • One guy pulled a buck knife on a buddy because he got pissed about losing a card game.
  • One guy adored fat women. Spoke often of putting jelly in between his girlfriend's fat rolls and sucking it out. Also claimed he had f*cked a goat. With this guy, it wouldn't have surprised me. Truly a disgusting individual.
  • One guy's family member I caught sneaking into my room and stealing a check out of my checkbook.
  • Sometimes you'd go and try to get an elevator down and the elevator door would be completely open with no elevator in it. We lived on the 9th floor. There was a guy on the floor whose dad was a maintenance man, and he had told him how to open an elevator door using a pencil. Basically, the little hole at the top of the door, there is a switch in there. Stick the pencil in and push the lever up and the elevator door opens no matter where its at. Pretty lucky someone didn't drunkenly stumble into the open door and fall to their death.
  • Someone kept shitting in the showers.

There was, of course, the normal fun stuff going on, but ^ made me very excited to get out of there. It was just an atmosphere of pure filth. Disgusting animals let loose to run wild for the first time.

Captain Suntan: "Coach, because of your resume, your history, your unblemished record with the NCAA, I know I can speak for myself and the gentleman to my left, Rutherford, P.I., no one here is questioning your integrity whatsoever...believe me it's 100% good...I'm paid to have an opinion, that is my opinion."

[roll]

Reactions: B Rax and drxman1
Going to see a one man Breaking Bad show next week. Guy covers all 60 episodes by himself in one show. :popcorn:

This IMO has been orchestrated as a vendetta against one Rick Pitino. I truly believe this is the primary focus of "certain" individuals. Not so much the university, but our coach. It's incredulous the never ending hate that "certain" groups of people have for this man. The fact that we just recently won the title in the years that are now referenced in this "latest" allegation. We are back on track as a major player EVERY year now it seems. There's a "certain" group out there that can not take this anymore and will not take it, if they have anything to do with it. The hatrid is that deep seeded believe it or not. It's psychotic in nature. It really is. I thought the CJ episode was heavily tainted as well by this "certain" group, if you read about all of its principles. That wasn't enough to bring him down, so something was set into motion that would be even wider is scale. Something also of a sexual nature as fits their m.o.Having the university being a recipient of the collateral damage was/is also part of the equation, but IMO, the primary target is Coach Rick Pitino. I'm almost to a point right now to believe you must be living in a cave to not see this. And lastly, this "certain" group that I reference here, do I really have to affix a name to them? Really? Guys, I've lived it for over 50 years now. I know it when I see it. The Bama clown who destroyed the old Oak trees on Auburn campus has nothing on this bunch. Believe what you will, but it's pretty solid in my mind.
F-UK
Hmmmmm.... food for thought. Gotta hear both sides imo

Reactions: BigBadBlueDaddy
Maybe I'm just that immature, but anytime someone feels strongly enough to put together an an ALL CAPS post I'm giggling to myself. Every damn time.

And Tomma Jurich a Titty Man almost moves me to tears daily. Just slays. [laughing]

- This whole "liking" business has really eliminated the[roll][smoke][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing]. Emoticon nostalgia is real.

To be honest the Louisville sports radio ratings will probably be through the dang roof whenever they come out next. I've been absorbing as much of this as possible the last 3 days. They have approximately fifty eleven sports stations, probably why the ratings suck, imo

F-UK
If this isn't a parody account, this dude straight up needs mental health help. Not even joking.

Reactions: BigBlueBrock
At least that UL moron has the taste to not give his real name. Unlike the spoiled boy of the local Congressman. His brilliant take is that not only has UL done nothing wrong, but IU should be the one facing NCAA investigation!

Here is how crazy this story is: The NCAA needs to open its own investigation into the athletic department of Indiana University. Yes, I said, “Indiana,” not Louisville.

Really thought the worst homerism takes on this story had already been met. Yarmuth Jr takes it to 11.

-You all lived with some special people. Don't recall anything all that ordinary from my 1 year in the dorms. Pranks, booze, some drugs, sex. Pretty standard stuff.

-Glad Simmons podcast is back, but the first several episodes were pretty terrible. Maybe cause the subject matter was 75% NFL. Oh, and the slow jacking of each other between Simmons and Wesley Morris whining about how AMAZING Grantland was, and how the weak traffic was ONLY because ESPN didn't support them - was pathetic. The traffic was weak Bill, because it was a mediocre website with only a couple decent writers. Even your own stuff was unreadable without a real editor cutting your BS down. Own your failure. You spread yourself too thin, hired too many crap writers and not enough good editors.

Hope Bill and Sal can take a few minutes off of the NFL and make fun of Pitino this week.

Reactions: WayneDougan
Had one kid put a deer head in the drop ceiling over another's room because of a bad drug deal.

Wouldn't be surprised if they're both in prison at this point.

-the slow jacking of each other between Simmons and Wesley Morris whining about how AMAZING Grantland was, and how the weak traffic was ONLY because ESPN didn't support them - was pathetic. The traffic was weak Bill, because it was a mediocre website with only a couple decent writers. Even your own stuff was unreadable without a real editor cutting your BS down. Own your failure. You spread yourself too thin, hired too many crap writers and not enough good editors.

Hope Bill and Sal can take a few minutes off of the NFL and make fun of Pitino this week.

Agreed. Morris and Simmons was awful. By the way- Morris is the whitest-sounding brother since Tony Gwynn.

At least that UL moron has the taste to not give his real name. Unlike the spoiled boy of the local Congressman. His brilliant take is that not only has UL done nothing wrong, but IU should be the one facing NCAA investigation!

Here is how crazy this story is: The NCAA needs to open its own investigation into the athletic department of Indiana University. Yes, I said, “Indiana,” not Louisville.

Really thought the worst homerism takes on this story had already been met. Yarmuth Jr takes it to 11.

[roll]

"It is entirely self-serving, self-promoting and journalistic malpractice. You can not blur the lines of journalistic integrity so blatantly and be taken seriously"

You mean when guys like Pat Forde and Eric Crawford get paid to write books with Pitino then pretend like they are unbiased when covering UL basketball?

"So now, the publisher, who stands to profit most from this book, who is neither journalist, writer or investigator, is actively participating in its production."

I mean, HOW DARE the PUBLISHER of a book participate - nay - ACTIVELY participate in its production. And if he isn't a journalist, then how can he be committing journalistic malpractice?

Then he takes a swipe at Forde! That's hilarious considered Forde was reporting whatever he was spoon fed from UL.'

UL fan/media has completely lost their minds.

Reactions: JHB4UK and _Chase_
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT