ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently East Lansing is 118 miles closer to DC then KC.

Hoping Mitch buttoned the top button up and made that point that Michigan State deserved to go where it's closest.

Hate that Kansas has to play in KC as a 4 seed. Hope Self can muster the strength to get through the crisis. Biggest bunch of horse shit to go along with UT possibly playing UC in the 2nd round in Columbus, Ohio. Hope UC drills them into dust though.

Reactions: legalbeagle123
Like the draw, but really wanted UVA in Louisville. I hate those bastards and think they’ll fold like a cheap suit.

7:10 tip Thursday

D15pigOX4AQo0UW

Wofford is a top 25 team and we lost to Seton Hall, but zero chance Seton Hall beats us twice and we aren’t losing to Wofford. Auburn was a good warmup to play a team like that.

I prefer our 2nd round matchup over:

UL/Minnesota

Syracuse/Baylor

Nevada/Florida

Ole Miss/Oklahoma

Cincinnati/Iowa

All the pressur will be on UT if we meet them. They wouldn't stand a chance. would prefer Cal not giving them any more ammo with the flopping comment though.

In a major upset, we get the early session game. Seton Hall will be playing until midnight

- With the consensus...really like our draw. I like how we match up with UNC as well.

- Been dealing with some personal BS. The girlfriend and I broke up a week before I was to propose. Sucks, but whatever.

- Duke, Tennessee, Michigan, Kentucky.

- Kentucky over Duke.

- Back in Plano, TX managing a PAC. Taking a decent pay cut...but one of the candidates is the only L I've ever taken...so it's more of a personal/redemption project.

- I was accepted to a pretty elite emerging leaders fellowship. Our first retreat was this weekend at Pinehurst, NC. All expenses paid.

Damn, what a cool place. As long as I have lived in NC, I had never been to Pinehurst. If you're a golfer (I'm not)...it has to be on your bucket list. Great experience.

Duke’s AD suggests Kentucky wasn’t even a candidate for a 1 seed before the conference tournaments:

It was clearly the three ACC schools and Gonzaga. In addition was Tennessee, Michigan, Michigan State.”

Don’t know if that’s true or not, but if so, what a complete load of shit. Also, good to see Mitch swinging his huge dick around in there.

Last edited:
Golly gee, fellers - whatever you say. We're just happy to be invited to be a part of the Big Dance.

If you think we're a 2, then we're honored and flattered that you think so highly of us. The last thing we want to do is be a bother to the committee. Just slot us in wherever you think, and we'll be happy campers!

winnie-the-pooh-feat.jpg

- With the consensus...really like our draw. I like how we match up with UNC as well.

- Been dealing with some personal BS. The girlfriend and I broke up a week before I was to propose. Sucks, but whatever.

- Duke, Tennessee, Michigan, Kentucky.

- Kentucky over Duke.

- Back in Plano, TX managing a PAC. Taking a decent pay cut...but one of the candidates is the only L I've ever taken...so it's more of a personal/redemption project.

- I was accepted to a pretty elite emerging leaders fellowship. Our first retreat was this weekend at Pinehurst, NC. All expenses paid.

Damn, what a cool place. As long as I have lived in NC, I had never been to Pinehurst. If you're a golfer (I'm not)...it has to be on your bucket list. Great experience.

Is there really any more surprising story than what this guy is doing in GYERO history? Proud of ya, kid!

When we play North Carolina in the Elite Eight, it'll be the fifth time we've met in that round all-time, most of any two teams.

Meanwhile, Duke and North Carolina have never played in the NCAA, much less with a Final Four on the line.

What a manufactured horseshit rivalry that is.

Manufactured rivalry? They play 2-3 times per year and they’re right next to each other. Are you drunk?

-The only two things the committee got wrong: Sparty in Duke's bracket, and Kansas potentially playing in KC. Otherwise, no qualms.

-Coach Llama, champion. Didn't even need the other team to get T'd up, either.

-Small victory that we don't have Len Elmore on the call. Still don't know how that guy is a part of this tournament. CBS needs to develop a bench.

-Happy Westwood One Week, everybody.

-There's no such thing as a good store-bought hummus. Ridiculous.

-Dick Vitale looked really, really rough last night on the ESPN show. He looked so bad that I wasn't even able to pay attention to his terrible takes.

Reactions: BigBadBlueDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT