ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
The dumbest thing is sending UNC to Columbus, OH rather than Jacksonville. It's only 20 miles closer to CH, but actually takes longer to drive.

West is weakest bracket

That was apparent as soon as they finished the South. Set up nicely for Duke on that side of bracket.

CBS would love a UK-UNC rematch in the title game but would settle for UK-Duke. With a possible UK-UNC rematch along the way. Which is fine.

If we and Duke both get there, I'm glad it will be the back end of the 2-game session. That can only help us, with their short rotation.

4-0 vs UNC/KU/Auburn

No gimmies after round 1 but I'm good with that. Easier draw then Tennessee's IMO

Committee chair just said Michigan State leapfrogged us today so I wonder why they didn’t put them in the Midwest and us in the East. Whew.

Committee chair just said Michigan State leapfrogged us today so I wonder why they didn’t get it them in the Midwest and us in the East. Whew.

Glad to know Sunday games count now. Will never forget the screw job we took in 2016. Idiot selection chair said they didn't even consider it.

Reactions: warrior_SW
I’m just waiting for an explanation of No. 73 in the NET, seventh place in the BIg East, 8-10 in conference play and 1-4 in their last five St. John’s managed to find their way in.

Like, we all knew that Xavier didn’t deserve a spot, but St. John’s is a terrible basketball team.

3 ACC 1's.....enjoy. TFP. Sprinkles.

Scoreboard; you thick-headed, philandering, stalking, front-running piece of sh!t.

You’re honestly the weirdest motherfvcker on this board. How socially unaware do you have to be, to troll a message board for over a decade?

You are truly stupid beyond comprehension.

I’d suggest that you do society a favor and blow your own head off, but you’d probably f@ck it up and kill an innocent bystander.

Glad to know Sunday games count now. Will never forget the screw job we took in 2016. Idiot selection chair said they didn't even consider it.
Yes, but I don’t get why MSU didnt get the kc region instead of the East if they were ranked ahead of us.

Yeah St Johns is garbage. No idea why they are in but there seems to be a team every year that gets in that shouldn’t at all.

Reactions: ukcats2008
Would give just about anything “material” in my life for today’s Auburn to meet UNC in the S16.

Izzo is pissed TF off!

Iowa St is somewhat concerning if that’s our matchup in the S16, but other than that it’s plenty fair for us and maybe the best job the committee has EVER done.

Justin Robinson back for VaTech and could make a tough out for Duke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT