ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drunk a sa mofo. Still pissed about the game. Had it and lost it. Duke can get farted on by gay aids butthole.s

Went to the levee and had a fee beers. Had half pint of vodka befo4 I left. Goot! Levee is an awesome place to relax and watch a bunch of cougers. New jim porters actually.

Ut can eat all the shit.

Dude on Rafters made a video of all 5 Travis fouls and it’s a hoot. There is no sport that combines the incompetence of officials with their ability to affect the outcome like college basketball. It’s a GD joke, and the flagship of the SEC is always on the business end of it.

So when did the refs cost us the game? We were up 8 with 2:30 to play. From there I saw a lot of mistakes on our part and still had a shot to possibly force OT after UT played perfect for that stretch.

Zion had 4 fouls in tonight’s game, and 2 were bogus, but that video is dead on what he does all game.

Duke will never be seeded in Louisville. After what happened in Lexington in ‘01(?) with IU I have a feeling Duke will never ever be put back in this state in the NCAA tournament, ever!

Reactions: B.B.d.K.
And a ton of more Duke fans in DC. But apparently seats were going well below face in Charlotte after UVA and UNC went out.

The closest thing that Duke ever has to a home game is in The Meadowlands.

(Or whatever else they might call that swampy shithole these days, across 8 lanes of concrete turnpike overlaying a corrugated metal-arch-covered cattle bridge).

#No Offense
#1996 and never again

So when did the refs cost us the game?

Maybe it was taking 3pts off the board on KJ’s bullshit charge. Maybe it was giving Williams 3 FTs on 2 straight bullshit fouls against Reid Travis. Maybe it was having to sit our All-American for 14min in the 1H after a bullshit foul and marginal F1. Maybe it was the shit that didn’t get called for UK leading to Tennessee getting a 23-13 FT disparity in the 2H.

The refs didn’t “cost” us the game you half-wit, f*cking simpleton. But they sure as hell had a big hand in the outcome.

Not getting talked about much but that was as bad of a defensive effort against the 3 as I can ever remember. UT hit shots because the perimeter was WIDE open. Everyone saw it as an issue early in the year but it really bit us today.

Not getting talked about much but that was as bad of a defensive effort against the 3 as I can ever remember. UT hit shots because the perimeter was WIDE open. Everyone saw it as an issue early in the year but it really bit us today.
absolutely. We went back to early season bullshit on teams hittin 3s against us

Good thing is, that’s sumthin we can clean up. We didn’t show a lot of deficits today that can’t be fixed. I mean, we have all the pieces. Just gotta get them to click at the same time basically.

Maybe it was taking 3pts off the board on KJ’s bullshit charge. Maybe it was giving Williams 3 FTs on 2 straight bullshit fouls against Reid Travis. Maybe it was having to sit our All-American for 14min in the 1H after a bullshit foul and marginal F1. Maybe it was the shit that didn’t get called for UK leading to Tennessee getting a 23-13 FT disparity in the 2H.

The refs didn’t “cost” us the game you half-wit, f*cking simpleton. But they sure as hell had a big hand in the outcome.

You are grasping at straws of an excuse because UT whipped our ass the last 2 and a half minutes of that game.

Maybe if we played some f’ing defense and not gave up 3 wide open 3’s.

Maybe if PJ hit layups.

Maybe if Herro didn’t disappear.

Blaming the refs in a game that was decided after we missed multiple one foot shots with 12 seconds of game clock seems about as simpleton a take as you can get.

We choked! Plain and simple.

Lunardi's latest has us as the two seed out west with Gonzaga. Sign me up.

I really hope UT ends up as Duke's two seed. Nobody matches up with Zion but Schofield might be the kind of guy with the bulk and speed to at least slow him down.

Selection Sunday, boys! Regroup, refocus, and let’s get some shit right.

It’s true, I didn’t think this team was a title contender. Until yesterday. For 38:00, there wasn’t a better team in the nation. UT, was just as good and had to go perfect in the final 2:00. That was as high level of a basketball game as has been played by any two teams all year. Learn from that 2:00 collapse and take one more big step forward.

And be prepared to get screwed by The Committee. Death, taxes, and whatnot. Who gives a shit? Put us wherever. We don’t have to play all 67 other teams. Weird stuff happens and hypothetical matchups are busted all the time. Line ‘em up and let’s see what happens.

I don’t know, man. Bilas and Rece Davis will be probably beat their own drum all day about the ACC getting 3 #1 seeds. They honestly believe they can influence the committee, IMO.

Just hope John and the boys are as salty as GYERO.

Reid Travis looked like he was tearing up he was so pissed after he fouled out. I think they feel disrespected by Williams getting a ton of bullshit help and hopefully embarrassed from letting that slip away.

It's quite evident that no matter who we play now that Travis has to be on the court at the end. They just look more relaxed knowing they can lean on him and his experience in crunch time.

Just like ESPN has alienated most of CFB fans with the SEC network and pandering to the SEC, they've created the same animus with their talking heads and the ACC in CBB.

Jay Bilias, Williams and the other Duke fvckbois do the same shit and it makes it easy to ignore them.

WGAF what any of them think about seeding? It's always been about loose guidelines then creating dramatic matchups. UK has the most history and matchup potential of any other program. We're the Joker you wait to play at the perfect moment which is build the bracket and move UK to where the drama is.

Bilas contributes zero to that. Nada. He's just a self-important dickhead that convinced himself his farts don't stink. Let's stop giving him credit for being more than that

Reactions: qwesley
Bracket Hopes and Dreams Power Rankings
1. In Louisville with Virginia (Or whoever comes out of the top of that bracket after Virginia loses again.)
2. Out West with the Zags
3. A surprise one seed because the committee accidentally did a smart thing. (Lower in the rankings because it's not happening.)
4. Anything else.

Reactions: Kennedy_UK
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT